Hello guise. I just found a Galaxy grand 2 in the bus on the way home...

Hello guise. I just found a Galaxy grand 2 in the bus on the way home. In the google settings i unchecked "remotely locate this device” and “Allow remote lock and erase”, am I save or will the cops get me? (i want to use the phone ofc)

thanks anons

Give it back Tyrone

Give it back DeShawn or the cops will whoop yo ass namsayin?

You have to go into Settings - Accounts and delete any accounts there before you decide to do a factory reset/wipe because if you don't when it resets it'll ask for the account info that was on the phone prior to the reset aka Google Factory Reset Protection.

Delete the accounts first then you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Since it's a Galaxy Grand 2, it's good for something to throw at bad guys, not much else.

hey thanks

the problem is i already did a full wipe

Doesn't frp only show up if you factory reset through the recovery? If you reset it through the settings app, it should be fine.

i did the reset via "volume up"- "lock" and "home" button holding

just to be clear, i already did the reset and i logged in with my google account but im afraid to put my sim in because its attached to my name and stuff.. there is also the "find my phone" thingy im afraid of.

Give it back Jamal.

shameless bump

Give it back nigger

Flash it and get a new SIM card.

i already have a sim, do i have to get a new one with fake data?

Yeah of course, you have to buy it from deebwebz.

You don't -have- to, but it would be advisable.

no just keep using it on his plan youll never have to pay a dime! you'll get free service forever and totally not get fucked!

>touchwizz

uhm i mean i have a sim that i usally use... not one of the two that were in there.

also what about the flashing part? do i really have to do that or is a wipe good enough?

Just do a factory reset, I doubt someone will care about having lost such shitty phone anyway

give it back pajeet.
pajeet because grand 2 is an indian phone.

yea you are prolly the most helpful guy in the whole thread

It is better than my phone at least but I use a old flip phone though and it doesn't have internet access. I have no friends is why and the only people who call me are family to nag at me or debt collectors or telemarketers.

Telemarketers call your cell phone? I've never heard of that

Yea I think telemarketers have automated calls now and they call any number. So many times I pick up the phone and hear a female voice without a soul reading a script. Debt collectors are actual people and talk fast trying to pull a fast one over you before you realize what is what.

give it back tyrone

The phone I'm using right now (Galaxy s5) was a phone I found some guy drop in the shopping mall a year ago. All I did was factory reset, threw out his sim, put in mine and I've been using it ever since.

Free upgrade :)

Android phones are insecure as fuck.

Meanwhile, if you find/steal an iPhone, tough luck. You can't do anything with it. Except maybe tear it apart and sell the pieces.