Why does everyone on Sup Forums seemingly hate Windows 10 so much? I genuinely think it's a good product...

Why does everyone on Sup Forums seemingly hate Windows 10 so much? I genuinely think it's a good product. All the silly rumors about spyware/botnet are straight up lies created by idiot paranoids.

Windows 10 is the safest operating systsem on the market today, with features like smartscreen filter, applocker, cloud-based windows defender, and an improved updates system that ensures no computer stays unpatched and vulnerable.

Additionally, the whole telemetry paranoia is off the charts. They doesn't any personal info and it's only used to fix the bugs. Would you rather give one of the oldest and most reputable American software companies a small bit of info on how you use your computer, or would you rather help provide your entire identity and all your files to cybercriminals?

There is also a lots of other good improvements in Windows 10 like the new Edge Browser, built in appstore, memory compression, DirectX 12, and Cortana assistant. So many good things in Windows 10 but elitist idiots stick to 10 year old windows 7 saying its safer and better. LOL its 2016. Please tell me im not the only person here with even the slightest sense of rationality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 rupee has been deposited into your account, Pajeet. Thank you for your continued support.

▲▲
newfag detected

nice pasta

sage goes into every field

My name is not Pajeet, it's Rajesh, and this is for real. All of you guys are idiots, I'm a C# developer and Windows 10 is the best OS I've ever used

>mfw OP is OC

>Deletes software
>Can't deactivate updates
>Unnecessery bloatware
>Shit search engine in start menu

But I still use it because of games.

How many bing points does it take till you get to the center of the?

Poo in loo Pajeet. Thus ends todays lesson.

Copypasta for breakfast? Can I have something new please?!

▲▲

>Deletes software
Prove it.

>Can't deactivate updates
Why the fuck would you want to do that

>Unnecessery bloatware
Like what? Go masturbate with satisfaction over your Arch installation, fag

>Shit search engine in start menu
As opposed to having to go through to the trouble of having to open a browser to get to it... whatever lameass

This is the shilliest post I've seen all week.

Loser doesn't know he a loser... well memed!

OP here, it's dinner time where I am, so fuck you

Bbl nigs, kabob awaits, and Win10 still rules

Poo in loo?
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

> (You)
>>Deletes software
>Prove it.

Hides deleteing as updating and deleted Premiere Pro because Ia changed one fucking file i

>>Can't deactivate updates
>Why the fuck would you want to do that

Because some drivers are worth jack shit

>>Unnecessery bloatware
>Like what? Go masturbate with satisfaction over your Arch installation, fag

Software mostly used for tablets and are worth nothing

>>Shit search engine in start menu
>As opposed to having to go through to the trouble of having to open a browser to get to it... whatever lameass

Did not imply to internet search (local file and settings browser)

Weeb pedophiles and criminals torrenting illegal content hate it. If you have nothing to hide then take advantage of the offer. Windows 10 is free and great!

>Prove it.
Was there, update performed, now it's gone. What the fuck did you think?

>Why the fuck would you want to do that
See above.

>Like what? Go masturbate with satisfaction over your Arch installation, fag
Don't run Arch. I dual-boot 7 and Ubuntu.

>As opposed to having to go through to the trouble of having to open a browser to get to it... whatever lameass
You clearly do not know what in fuck your talking about

yeah ok RAJESH, go be a code monkey and write some of your shitty C#

Looks like we're having one of these every day now...

Because Sup Forums is full of secret agents with classified documents on their computer. They only communicate through their super secret Facebook apps on their stealthy apple devices.

It deletes Speccy and probably others

Weeb detected. Got something to hide, pedophile?

Speccy is horseshit anyway, Windows is doing you a favor

Not a thing, how about you, Pajeet? Hiding your poo in loo tendencies on Sup Forums?

The one thing I only liked on win10 is snapping 4 windows at once and DX12, thats it.

BTW Windows 10 GUI/WM/DE/Whatever you call it looks shit, I rather have my aero back rather than plain white titlebars.

>le funny Indian meem

Oh look another person just yelling shill rather than thinking up a logical argument for themselves....kill yourself you fucking sheep

So what are you hiding user? Will you repost that retarded snowmen quote again?

It's may-may, fuckwit

Can you spot the summer who doesn't know anyone can see new IPs? Quote them now and win!

don't mention next time you shill this OS, literally nobody cares about Edge and it gave your shill status away.

old pasta, don't reply

>he fell for the "summer has more shitposters" maymay
Sup newfriend.

>Additionally, the whole telemetry paranoia is off the charts. They doesn't any personal info and it's only used to fix the bugs.

Well it should at least have the option to disable it completely and it should stay that way.

>improved updates system that ensures no computer stays unpatched and vulnerable

again I should have complete control over this as well and it should not be force.

funny that the pic you uploaded was stored in /home/Pajeet/Pictures

I format my pc every 3-4 months. If i format it after 28 july will i continue to get the free update?

Can I rip out your appendix bare handed?
It's shit and useless anyways so I'd do you a favor.

Windows 10 is cancer, auto updates that can only be deferred but can't be stopped from downloading, plethora of hardware compatibility bus, the list goes on

Can be stopped, just download OOSU10.

Kind of answered your own question there. Of course a pedo has something to hide.

>cortana assistant
I don't use windows 10 because I don't want any Halo bullshit built into my OS.

Because this, sorry I don't have it saved in text form

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

> Over 82 billion photos viewed.
> Gamers spent over 4 billion hours playing PC games.
> 44.5 billion minutes/month spent in Microsoft Edge.
> Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.
> Windows 10 now active on over 200 million devices.

What was the little utility that removed the constant windows 10 upgrade thing?

OOSU10

I am about to begin my summer internship at Microsoft in Hyderabad for customers relation. Anything I should know ? I begin in TWO weeks (on the 23). Thanks in advance Rajesh.

An average user won't bother with 3rd party software like that, and you really shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party software to finish Micrsoft's job, that just enables Microsoft to continue making shitty software.

have a bump pajeet, great thread. please make one tomorrow too.

You'd think that, but that's exactly how you use Linux aswell. It's just a bunch of 3rd party tools to get your system working.

I don't think it's neccessarily right, but no matter where you go, you'll have to configure your system in whatever way you can.

The fact is that all the changes the tools do, you can also do yourself, usually in the registry.