How do I delay the time an email gets sent?

How do I delay the time an email gets sent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

send it later

plug your router into a timerclock

This will delay by 1 minute.
sleep 60 & sendmail [email protected] < /email.txt

Thats a cool jellyfish

Thats not a fucking jellyfish you fucking ignorant lardass. Can't you fucking see that this thing has a complete notocorde? HIS BODY HAS MESODERM YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

AND WHERE IN FUCKING FUCKITTY FUCKS DO YOU SEE THE GASTRIC SPACE?

Just... just... fucking learn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salp

Wow, salps are probably the coolest kind of jellyfish I've ever heard of.

So cool. If I were a jellyfish, I'd definitely be salp.

REEEEEE GET OUT!! GET OUUUUUT!!!!

IT'S NOT A FUCKING JELLYFISH, JELLYFISHES HAVE ONLY TWO FUCKING GERMINAL SHEETS, JELLYFISHES ARE NOT FUCKING CORDATES.

REEEEEEE OUTT!!!!

Thanks for educating us on this type of jellyfish.

Holy sheet, I didnt know I saw astring colony of salp while snorkelling when I was a kid
I thought it was a rare giant sea snake
Nobody believed me

u jelly, fish?

Wow, you misunderstood. We're not talking about chordates. We're talking about salps.

Did they sting you? I've heard jellyfish colonies can be pretty dangerous to swim near.

Kek. It's funny because that's a jellyfish.

How the hell did you manage to mix a jellyfish and a sea snake?

You got it! I was worried because sometimes I tell a joke that sounds funny in my head but people don't get it so I have to explain it to them and then they still dont laugh so I think maybe I'm just not that funny.

They don't laugh because they're jelly.

>so I have to explain it to them and then they still dont laugh
That must sting. Like a jellyfish.

That is one of the theories I've created a flow chart for on my theory wall. My superiority in matters of intelligence is well known on campus and would be an easy avenue for them to channel their jealousy.

You would have to ask them if it stings to be so dim-witted and ill-equiped to dsal with a global market where the only demand for their level of intelligence is at a fast food restaurant.

/thread

I've heard that if you pee on it, it stops it from sending later.