I plugged this portable charger into my phone and it showed this

I plugged this portable charger into my phone and it showed this

>fap lock: on

well, my phone is old but al least let me fap.

Could it be that since your phone was charging, it decided to update?

>And it stayed like that for 4 hours before the phone ran out of battery.
not OP but why would it stay on that screen for that long then?

No idea, should have read the post. Oops!

OP here.

All I have to say is "Kek"

bump

this is chink attack, the battery has firmware inside it tries to upload to your device to brick it, your lucky your device was locked and refused the firmware.
the volume & power buttons being spammed is to get it into update/dl mode or whatnot, watch out where you buy these chink gadgets from, also would love to see a teardown of that portable battery of yours.

I hope you aren't fucking with me.

The hell is a "Teardown"

kek

you need to disable the fap lock m8

Is this real life

Just open it up lmao and see what's inside lel

You'veswindledme.webM

Rekt m80
Do you even android

My mother bought it for me for my birthday.

I'm poor nigga

obviously your mother wants you to use the FAP lock

Lmaoing @ ur life op

Your phone is now a part of a Chinese botnet.
It legit is.
Hahahaha

USB charging is the worst fucking idea ever. There was this vape that would infect computers when recharged with USB. And if you see USB charging points in public places, do not fucking use.

And then there's the shit that the NSA does, with prism chips inside USB cables and wall to USB plugs.

Probably wrong USB spec from a shit manufacturer or a broken USB. Either that or it really was a attack, but you have a what? S5? S6? I doubt that phone would be vulnerable to something like that.
I have one cable that puts my phone into a boot loop when I use it with my portable battery. The cable works fine on my computer or wall plug and same goes for my portable battery when I use it with any other cable. It's just that weird specific combination of cable and battery that makes my phone freak out and reset.

>This vape that would infect computers

How does Sup Forums hold their phone while they fap?

I have tried the flat on chest laying down method and the use an object to prop up phone.

Thanks for actually answering mate.

Unless the bait has transcended time and matter itself that is @_@.

Also thanks for calming my nerves on it

Also if you're at home why would you bother to use the portable battery just plug the damn thing into wall charger

I'm not always at home you fuckhead.

And sometimes I'm forgetful and don't charge the damn thing.

Lots of cheap USB Flash Drives do that. Don't charge your phone with them unless you want your battery to die in a few weeks. (And it will have a lifetime from 100% to 0% of 5 minutes). Throw that thing away and buy a proper Zip Disquette.

OP you fucking retard, try searching that error message on Google. You managed to enable ODIN mode which let's you flash custom firmware to the phone. It is not harmful unless you actually upload software to it, in which case it would notify you onscreen.

- posted from my iPhone 6S