All In One device when?

Enough of this transition era Sup Forums, I'm tired of diversification, when will we have the honor of witnessing a life when you just plug your phone to a monitor/keyboard and enter desktop mode? When is native linux distros support coming out?WHEN WHEN WHEN? I'm so frustrated

Surface Phone.

Never.

?
I can already do this with my Lumia 950.

GDP Win
Add a thunderbolt port and you've got something that fits in your pocket that can be connected to a external GPU

Also SSHFS is your friend.
If you're the type to want to live with just one device you're probably using linux on everything you own.
128GB shard SD card in your phone, wifi AC.

I'm not a freetard, but I do use linux for actual work, and I really need to use the terminal and ssh. Besides, if this is not implemented by the big three (Apple, Microsoft and LInux altogether) it means that those devices you mentioned are still under testing or development.

Why? No budget? The government killing our freedom? Nobody wants to risk it? The market doesn't haver demand?

Its probably will never occurre, the technology companies want you to have more then one device...phone, tablet, laptop, music player, pc ect

Windows phone.
Since last year, I think.

But certainly one good soul will try to make it happen? Just like the guy who cured AIDS ( who mysteriously disappeared soon after btw), right? r-right guys?

Just use your desktop with your 50TB array to store all your shit and keep the 100GB or so of shit you're working on on your phone.
Fuck, buy a droid 4 if you have to. Just pull the SD card and put it in something faster when you need.

The problem here is what that one ideal device would actually be. A phone that docks into a keyboard, a tablet, a laptop, and a desktop?
Motorola tried it. Ubuntu tried it. Asus tried it. Microsoft's trying it.
The tech just wasn't there for the past attempts, or it was at least poorly executed.

I'm forever doomed to use multiple devices, that shit is not good for productivity.

Get a Playstation 3. It only does everything.

But games distract me user, that's why I sold all my consoles back in 2010 when I turned 18 :(

Anyone remember how the Moto Atrix could boot to Ubuntu over hdmi?

Ubuntu Phone. UbuntuOS for Phones, with this you can just plug you Phone into a monitor.

Does it have all the programs needed in order to feed ourselves every month?

>games are for le children xDD

B-but I never said that

Motorola Atrix tried this crap. It was beyond suck

Motorola had phones with desktop docks during the gingerbread era