What do you think of Instagram's new icon?

Is it compatible with my Casio watch from the 90's?

get a life you fucking nerd

did you really think this was so interesting to go on the internet and make a post trying to discuss it?

Install Gentoo!

lmfao who the fuck even uses instagram like what's the point every other network already has photos

>not having any friends

>implying i don't just see all my friends photos on facebook

this is Sup Forums, is that way

Whatev

>Instagram bought into the retrofuturist meme

It's shit

Only reason Sup Forums uses instagram is to collect photos of their questionable celebrities.

It' less ironic hipster douchebag than the last one.

gayyyyyyyyyy

Whats an instagram?

ten years late

bretty gud

Does Instagram have a web client these days?

Always found that odd, fuck using my phone if I could be using my computer instead.

>instagram

I want normies to leave

I think you can't post from the webpage, they apparently want to force you to use your phone for some reason.

because it isn't for uploading pics of whatever, it is for pictures that you take.

I need to buy a new phone because it broke after i vomited on it because of the new icon.

So leave then

I saw it on reddit XXDDDD lol

I don't get these comments, like you're literally the person you are making fun of.

proof that le flat design meme is starting to end, and 90s-esque gradients are actually on the way back.

Does anyone have a barfing reaction pic for me to save? Because it would be that

Is flat really starting to die? The next trend better not be ugly as fuck gradients. I want to see a metallic icon trend

The original Instagram logo is one of the most recognizable skeumorphic logo there is

Imagine if Sup Forums just became 4 green squares.