>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>Shill your Xiaomi
>Shit on Touchwizz
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES

Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

neowin.net/news/review-of-the-oukitel-k6000-and-k10000---two-phones-with-unbelievably-large-batteries
m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_360418.html
youtu.be/oIrQ4nG-l6s
gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_7-7269.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you get from the S7 over the HTC 10?

I HATE THAT FUCKING SPACE BELOW! AND EVERY PHONE IS ADOPTING IT!

at least this one has buttons (looking at you SONY!!!)

Selling my Nexus 5x for $60 less than what I got it for retail.
I don't need the great camera or the fingerprint sensor.

>Location
Works in NA / Canada
>Budget
$400
>Use
Snapchat/Facebook, Google Play/Spotify (preferred not to have much lag when using these simultaneously)
>Related Phones
I had a Nexus 5 before. That was a good phone that suited my needs.

Suggestions?

Z5 any good?

Moto G 2015 checking in

This actually looks to be a great new budget phone - but the Vernee Thor still has better specs and components.

How much should I sell my Nexus 6 for?

I'm in Canada, I was thinking about selling it for $350 cad.

I bought a Nexus 6p for $525 used.

On CM 13, is using Nova better than using the normal launcher, trebuchet?

What's your experience with buying a Nexus used? I'm also in Canada.
I worry about the warranty / malfunctions upon using it away from the previous owner. What were your thought processes?

Hell yes. It allows for so much more customization and subtle tweaks that I love like no shadows on the top and bottom or no page indicators.

>use 5x for Clover and chrome
>phone becomes so fucking hot
>check ampere

What the fuck. And I Greenify all my shit.

So I'm over my g3 it was my first smartphone
The battery life was just a killer

Everyone is doing these spec wars but all i want is to be able to use the phone for a day and get home without it been completely dead.

Is this any good? Currently at $160 in gaybest

What is a phone that can handle:

Snapchat/Facebook/IG
Whatsapp/Texts
WiFi Music Streaming / YouTube
Battery is not dead after 3hrs of SOT, able to last at least 75% of the day
~$300

Is it that hard??? I'm losing my fucking mind

Get a damn iPhone if you want to use that mess honestly.
Almost none of those apps are optimized well for Android anyways

Lenovo K3 note. Came prebundled with some chinkshit ad/malware that I had to root to get rid of. Great specs for a low price but the battery life is not as good as you'd hope for, only about 7 hours talk time and will drain 30-40% over 24 hours idle.

Can't complain too much, it's good for the price I paid and will suit me fine until I have enough money to buy a non chinkshit flagship.

Considering flashing a new ROM but not sure which.

What is the best phone you can get if you want the best camera and mabey decent battery life? I am gonna go on a trip to jew york soon and would love to take some pictures. Would prefer android if that isn't to much of a hassle.

As far as cameras go I know Sony Xperias have a good reputation. Look at the high end ones, I hear a lot of praise for those.

It's recommended about as often as the 3. Does it support your bands?

I wanted to get some old pictures from my old Galaxy S4 but of course the shitty screen fucking cracked, there's just some blotches of colors and the touch screen is broken. I'm not paying to get the screen replaced, because that's more expensive than the actual phone most of the time. Is there a way for me to connect my phone to a monitor or something?

This, but honestly what phone can't handle all that shit? Pick up any budget phone recommended in these threads.

This & pretty much any recent flagship.

Are there any glass screen protectors for the s7 that are rounded to the display or are one of those liquid install tpu screen protectors the best bet for this phone

But aren't only the Z3 available in the US?

Do research on amazon.

My shitty Huawei is dying and I'm tired of the no updates Android bullshit.

Beside the Nexus phones, are there any other Android phones with a decent update policy?

Should I go full meme and buy a Lumia?

The Nexus 6p was the first time buying a used cellphone. Sadly I bought it from someone who didn't had the retail box nor the receipt so it is not under warranty but it's a strong phone, so I don't worry that much.

Considering I saved about $200, buying it used was well worth it compared to buying it from the Google Store. Just don't forget to ask and make sure that it has the box / receipt unless you trust the seller.

Who else waiting on the k6000 premium here?
>6000mAh battery
>HelioX20
>6GiB ram
>1080p display
>no reversed back and recents buttons

A flagship killer in so many ways.

What would you even do with 6GB ram

Only supports 3g in my country, but that's not a problem for me. Algo been looking at the elephone 9000, looks good for the price.

Bought a Nexus 5 used in 2014. It's still my daily driver.

Facebook without any lag
Open more than 5 tabs in chrome
Run candy crush 3 times simultaneously

Idek, but Android is fairly ram hungry, so the more you have the better it is.

Waterproof. If you get the edge it's bigger, otherwise not many other advantages

The 32gb version will have 4gb ram.

The G4s camera is amazing. Though battery life sucks. I get around 4 hours SoT if I use the camera often.

>cuckitel
Into the trash it goes

Why the h8 m8?

Sketchy chink phone

Is anyone actually going to get the OnePlus 3?

Though it hasn't been announced, and specs aren't definite, 6GB ram and the 820 snapdragon seem pretty tempting

I'm on 3GB and I still can't multitask smoothly without android closing and reloading anything more than 3 apps and lagging or running out of ram when I tried forcing it to leave them open.
On a g3 now, but I'd love something with better multitasking. And not 1440p.

You mean like xiaomi? Or vernee? Or oneplus?

They get cm is there any reason not to get besides >chink shit ?

>buy an used note 4 for cheap
I liked it, bretty good, but samsung aesthetics are shit

pls

Are there any chinese phones with a meme feature, like a projector or something? There used to be a phone with a built in shaver at one point.

Motorola moto X pure reporting in. 32gb with 128gb microSD, Black and grey, textured back. Bought it for $200 from a friend minus the microSD card.

Great non AMOLED screen, 3gb RAM, hexacore cpu, amazing battery life, near stock Android, kick ass camera.

No complaints at all. Well worth the money I paid and even if I hadn't bought it used, the $400 brand new would be worth it too. 10/10 would buy again.

Plug your phone into the computer via USB. Usually phones come up as a hard drive recognized immediately. Transfer all your shit over, buy new phone, transfer all your shit back.

neowin.net/news/review-of-the-oukitel-k6000-and-k10000---two-phones-with-unbelievably-large-batteries

It was a samsung iirc. They should make more.

Don't I need to use the touch screen for that?

That's good to hear, I want to buy that but should I wait until the new 2016 phones come out?
Or is there a good sale for it I should take advantage of

I thought the 5x could do it but it clearly can't.
iPhone is p much flagship Android at $650CAD used. Way overpriced.

I'm kind of new to smartphones. Where is a good place I can buy a smartphone that I can activate at my carrier. I'm currently with sprint and have been looking at a LG V10 but sprint doesn't carry them yet. Any suggestions on where I can find one that I would be able to activate for sprint?

Don't play the waiting game. If a good sale comes up, jump on it. Unless their new version comes with something amazing you HAVE to have. Like only thing I would want is a finger print reader. But not NEEDED.
Not always no. Some phones just hook up by default as an external storage device when plugged into the PC. Other than that all I can tell you is learn to put everything on your microSD card in the future. Phone breaks? Pop the SD card out and put it in the new phone.

Buy a Verizon V10.

Nexus 6.

Will using my phone like this cause significant burn in?

I asked about that at a Verizon location and they told me that it wouldn't be able to be activated for sprint and that they can't sell a phone without a plan attached to it. Now, I don't know if this is true, but thats what I was told.

Can I use the k10000 for self defence?

If budget is not a problem go for the latest Samsung/LG. Objectively the best android cameras on Android.

>lg
>best camera
Not sure about now, but the g3 camera was shit.

Get a Nexus. The 2013 Nexus 5 has better memory management than every recent Samsung phone, with half the RAM.

>g3

Wew, that's why I said the latest Samsung/LG senpai.

It goes for $145 usually

I have to stop falling for LG memes
No battery life is 0/10

Don't mind paying $15 extra as long as the phone is somewhat decent

It isn't going to feel good after a couple months of use. I'd go for Redmi 3 16gb (the Redmi 3 Pro shows up on sale for $160 sometimes).

lads, is now the right time to buy a huawei nexus 6P or should I wait

are there new nexus phones on the horizon?

Geekbuying

Really? How so? Does it get crazy slow?

Battery life is not that great, users report draining on idle still unaddressed in Miui 7.

I'm almost genuinely considering an iPhone SE, i prefer smaller phones and theres not too many options on the android side these days.

I need a 350-400 pounds phone.Any ideas?

Lads, I need a good smartphone with an external antenna port for travelling. Any suggestions?

I don't think they make phones that heavy user.

Also, apparently Sprint won't accept a Verizon phone and vise versa.

That's a heavy phone

Pound in weight or pound in monetary value?

They do use different cdma bands. Gotta find the device with compatible bands unlocked, unless you're with an MVNO carrier.

Whats the best phone that is

>3gb or higher ram (higher the better)
>8gb or thereabouts storage
>microSD card slot/expandable storage
>$250 or less

K6000 pro

>>Shill your Xiaomi
kek. how did you know?

I always used to buy mid tier phones, so my first smart phone is Redmi 1S
Almost bricked it, when i wanted to update it from MIUI5 to MIUI7, but changed the fastboot sw revived it, and is faster than it was.

I got my lg g4 yesterday, so far battery drain has been an issue and one handed use too.

At least I can watch qt anime grills in high resolution

does anyone even own this mysterious chink shit phone

It's on presale for $140 from gaybeast iirc.

It's good though. 1080p screen, big battery, 3GB ram, micro SD, etc.

Good value.

Decent camera too, there's a comparison against an iPhone 6 on YouTube. Don't remember which.

Good to know, thanks m8

m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_360418.html

youtu.be/oIrQ4nG-l6s

Is geekbuying trustworthy?

Is the boot loader locked?

I was considering getting one too, but was talked out of it. It does feel a bit small in the store after using a larger phone. Maybe you get used to it again, but I went for a 6s instead.

Ok nobody has ever bought one, NEXT.

>Honor 7 Premium is now available in Yuroland for €350 with one free VR headset
What's /spg/'s opinion on Honor phones?

Looks like a chinkphone.

Specs?

Just checked. Looks decent.
Not sure about europrices but it looks alright.

gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_7-7269.php

>it's not out yet, therefore it must be shit

Faster UFS storage
Faster auto focus
Longer battery life
Better screen overall
Waterproof and dustproof

So pretty much nothing

I'd consider the battery life, nicer screen and IP68 protection pretty significant but it depends on how much the HTC10 is lacking in those areas.

Then again I actually have the S7 and I regret not waiting for the 10. Fuck Samsung.

Redmeme Note 3 Pro (the thing in the OP) has a 32/3 gig storage/RAM version that should be around your budget, but make sure to check whether it supports your carrier's bands before considering it as an option.