Install windows 7 in EFI mode

>install windows 7 in EFI mode
>realize loaders and WAT removers don't work for it

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=install windows 7 efi mode&t=ffab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice blog

nice shitpost

Just buy a broken shittop off eBay for $10 and use the COA key you retard. Or just fucking copy it off the many photos that idiots were too lazy/stupid to cover up.

>implying

>pirating windows 7 in $CURRENT_YEAR
>not installing the best botnet OS

You done fucked up, kiddo.

Windows 7 has EFI?!?1

(seriously though, how do you install it with EFI?)

i can't beleive people still use this shit operating system.

Do you know all it takes is a fucking boot disk and a few lines of code in cmd to exploit a huge security vulnerability in win7?

fucking christ.

duckduckgo.com/?q=install windows 7 efi mode&t=ffab

Thanks user

>Do you know all it takes is a fucking boot disk and a few lines of code in cmd to exploit a huge security vulnerability in win7?

That requires physical access...

30 rupees have been deposited into your desginated bank account.

>implying winbabies encrypt their disks any way

ask nicely enough and i'll give you a win10 enterprise key

>shitposting

Go fuck yourself

Fuck off

Just extract the files from the .iso and repack them without the .efi file

>someone can exploit a huge security vulnerability in your OS if they have physical access

You are quite literally a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

You fucking suck. Start again. Honest advice.

so much hate :(

>COA key
You can't use those to activate Windows.

>not just installing Linux instead

Post your's, then.

I had this problem with Daz's loader on a laptop with UEFI instead of BIOS.

If I remember correctly, I checked 'legacy mode' on Daz's loader (version 2.2.2) and it worked.

Sadly it won't work on gPT partitions, which mine is.

F-fuck YOU...I mean can I have your company keys?

>can't play hearthstone
>can't play half my games
>can't run photoshop
>can't run fl studio
>hard to install
>hard to configure to not run like shit

OOOOOOH NO WONDER NO ONE USES YOUR SHITTY "FREE" (free as in they are still spying on you little boy ;) ) " SOFTWARE" I put soft in caps because

>can't play hearthstone

holy fuck dude, you have massively shit taste in video games

>can't play half my games

yeah? like what?

>can't run photoshop

oh i forgot, everybody uses photoshop now, everyone is an editor who desperately needs photoshop

>hard to install

just no

>hard to configure

again, no.

Good job taking my bait faggot I am running 4 servers all on my own version of specifically made software only through linux that I can sell to anyone who will pay for it because nothing in this world is for free you are paying somehow whether you know it or not your god stallman is nothing but a commie faggot who will get shlong'd hard by my big fat proprietary cock you just wait watch as my millions roll into my gut and you are still sitting here talking about bait on this "free" software that doesn't even exist and I will have all of the cards in hearthstone maybe even gold at that point won't it look spectacular.

>>realize loaders and WAT removers don't work for it
Kmspico son, I set my seedbox and ex's PC up with Windows 7 on GPT, and it works fine

godspeed on your journey user.

>what kind of games can't linux play?
virtually all of them, steam has some 12k different games for linux but the windows library by comparison is fucking massive in comparison. Don't even suggest to him that he use shit like WINE because thats inconsistent as fuck and still doesn't have Dx11 support. The performance is absolutely dismal as well. Suggesting that he dual boot or use a virtual machine is completely circumventing linux anyway so whats the point?

>12k different games for linux
oh yea and thats only provided though Steam remember, the library on any other distribution system like steam is non-existent aswell

>wine inconsistent as fuck

what are you talking about my man? wine plays all of my games pretty flawlessly with very, very few ocassional hitches here and there.i only use wine for old games though, i can see how you can run into problems with AAA titles just released, but i can play even demanding games like the witcher and dark souls just fine. steam's linu library is also good and steadily growing.

>plays all of my games flawlessly
and none of them will compare to the performance on a native windows machine.

>flawlessly
>Very few hitches

compared to the actually flawless gameplay on the windows machine, WINE is garbage in comparison.

>I only use WINE for old games though
which comes back to my first point
>It doesn't even have DX11 support
This is what I'm talking about.

>the linux library from steam is growing
but its a fraction of the windows library.

wat removers do work. did the same with a gpt partition via uefi and used wat remover.

Did experience some problems with certain programs though.

what programs?

>windows 7
Well stop being a hipsterfag then

nice shitblog