Getting a File off Someones Computer w/o Physical Access

Alrighty Sup Forums I really need your help...guidance is more like it..

Sorry if this comes out L337 H4CK3R-ish but it is actually very serious, with a lot of money and potential reputation at stake, and I would appreciate it if you could contribute positively ,

So here is the story:

I am close to someone who is currently writing a book, now I really need to get my hands on this rough draft for certain reasons that will not be disclosed.

Hes not tech savvy at all, and probably does not have anything encrypted. Most likely it is just sitting in his documents folder in a .rtf or .docx file

The problem is I have no physical access to his computer but we communicate on a regular basis through a variety of medias,
I have no problem using malicious methods, as he is very trusting and I have a number of ways I could get to him, (social medias/fake accounts etc.)

I'm not too tech savvy, but have some experience w/ c++ programming and computing in general . However I have no problem learning whatever is imperative or spending the necessary resources. Legality is not an issue for me due to the gravity of the situation.

>Can anyone give me some information on resources where I learn about doing such a thing that or different methods to go about it or if it is even feasible?
>Does anyone have any experience with a similar situation?

>TLDR : need to get a file off someone else's computer that i have no physical access to.

Yes

why do you need the draft?

probably one of those hipster douche "writers" that think they'll make it big, but this faggot actually has to steal a draft, from someone he knows no less, fucking filth.

What a load of baloney.
OP just wants to get some cuties' nudes off her computer.

Kill yourself.

OK first you need to host a mumble server on a machine and spoof it's IP.

Tell him you want to chat with him and he connects, giving you his ip.

From there it's smooth sailing

I need to see certain chapters,
I am not trying to steal or reuse any of the intellectual property.
I just need to see the rough draft, but I know he will not give anyone permission

Use the 1337 method of just asking the guy for a copy.
>hey buddy I heard you are working on a book, it looks really interesting. Think you can let me read it a bit, I know quite a bit on the subject and would love to give you my opinion.

Did you not fucking read retard, I said its a .rtf or .docx file...idiot..

Trust me m8ty I've tried

Thank you for the contribution friend, it is very appreciated.

So once I have his IP address, what would be the next step?

Why is there reputation and money at stake?

The most I can say is that within his book there may or may not be some findings/statistics that will prove certain monetized reports inaccurate.

We need to know how to counter

what exactly is your relation with the person?

Do you care if the way of obtaining the file makes the guy hate you?

Do you care if the guy finds out that you stole the file?

1. Expendable "friend"
2. Its essentially business as usual if you catch my drift
3. Not really, however I rather be concealed if possible but if it is too much of a hassle I don't mind.

Hahahahahaha, fuck you. You should have thought about that before you lied on "monetized reports"

Its a lot bigger than you think kiddo,
we arn't talking about your allowance here.

sony, pls

Find a 0day in Windows. Should be pretty trivial.

Just go to his house, beat the shit out of him, and take his hard drive.

Yeah, cuz my "allowance" doesn't come from lying and falsifying data. If you're such a shitter that you need to cheat to win, it sounds like your real problem won't go away any time soon.

Connect to his PC and download the files you want?

Isn't that the whole point

I would easily pay someone to do it, but hes one of those faggot hippies who lives in the middle of bumfuck no where,

Essentially im in the Silicon Valley and hes in North Carolina... that and I dont know any thugs for hire in NC, although this fucker is some like ex marine and a black belt in kenpo sooo...

What about in skype? I heard that was popular to do within the script kiddie community .

Best bet is to trick him into installing some malware that'll give you remote access to his computer.

Either write your own shitty RAT or use one that already exists.

Ideally, you'd convince him to install a hopelessly insecure OS like OpenBSD. Then you do some light hackering and slip right in.

ask him retard

did you think you would find people that had the ability to help you here?
of the people that have the ability, did you think they would help you for free?
do you visit this board often?

Look fucker, im sorry if this doesnt fit your rose tinted view of life. But this is how the real business world works,
so get over your morals pussy

see

>But this is how the real business world works,
Ah, the classic No True Scotsman, the signature move of a genuine chickenshit motherfucker.

If were really so knowledgeable about "le real world," you wouldn't have come to a Cambodian Stallman board for help in stealing a fucking .docx from your competitor's laptop. Leave.

DESU i should of known this was just consumer Sup Forumseneral

I only come here for phone reviews lol..

But i do know a good number of you know your shit, or at give me a jumping point to start from.

I have time to do this, as his book is still a very rough draft, so I do have time.

but no one said anything about helping for free, I was looking for resources. If someone was good enough I again have no problem spending the necessary resources, as long as the vendor was credible

Why dont you leave, theres plenty of other threads you can shit up with your sjw agenda

hello OP I'm an elite hacker.

I know exactly what to do to get your file but first you must offer payment by posting a timestamped picture of your iphone in your ass.

That may be a bit much. I'm sure he loves his Win-cuckery

>sjw agenda
Pretty rich coming from a guy who thought Mr. Robot was a goddamn documentary

Im the buyer you idiot.

Does your weedman ask you to send you pics of your money before he sells to you?

fuck outa here

I dont even?

Where the fuck did that come from?

Your cute. That real business world also has the reality of people not enjoying finding out they've been investing in false premises.

If you can't play the game, you're gonna lose. Easy as that. Don't get caught next time.

Not your personal army.
I hope pic related helps

i wish your competitor great success

If you want help that's what you need to do. The elite hacker always delivers when payed.

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Im still playing and its the bonus round,
The aim it to not get caught.

The premises are not necessarily false, rather incomplete.

The plan is to know what he is going to write about and prepare material to counter it before his findings are released to the public

I don't want you to read the book for me, I just need you to tell me where the books are and which ones to read.

Confirmed for knowing nothing of how real businesses operate. Come on op, we're trying to run a reputable business here.

No self respecting real estate agency is going to sell without running a credit check on the buyer first. Get your head out of your ass.

yes.

no.

maybe.

I dont know.

Can you repeat the question..

We are not your personal Bing.

You can credit check this dick.

I'd need a magnifying glass first.

YOU aren't but maybe someone else is.

If you're serious about remuneration and this job then I can offer my services. Normally I only offer them through DNMs. Contact me: c2147890 (at) trbvn.com

I will need more details and feasibility and price will be determined from there. Payment in BTC.

Hes hardly a competitor, just some hack that loves to shit up a good situation.

>get paid to do work
>don't do work
>thinking nothing will happen

It's okay, learning hard lessons is just another part of the process of growing up. You'll turn out fine.

everyone hates OP but he sure is good at getting replies. does anyone want to talk about guerrilla wireless networks

I will most likely contact you by 12:00 PST on 5/14/16 if I am unable to find resources to do it myself.

Wait, is he in RTP? I might be able to help.

Why make it so complicated? OP just needs to connect to 127.178.14.90 while in a Skype call with his friend.

>intellectual property.

This is a temporary mail that will expire in 10 minutes unless I refresh for another 10. This is for mine and your security. Mail now or I'm gone.

Alternatively you can murder your friend and steal his laptop.

Noone would suspect a thing that you stole his story draft.

Listen m8,
A great deal of honest respectable people worked on this project..
Everything from blood, sweat, tears, and champagne was shed

I would be damned if I left some faggot author shit up everything these people have worked so hard for with only some vague statistics,

This is why it is so crucial for us to counter

Please see

>noone would suspect
Did you steal this lame pitch from Ace Attorney?

>talking about big money plays like it's an online video game
>shitter

Get your stupid faggot ass back to Sup Forums.

Dont think you have leverage over me when you have no credibility ....bye

Are you friends with him on FB, OP?

no one cares

Poison the fucker?

There's a shit ton of ways to murder people without direct confrontation.

I have 100% access to multiple accounts that are friends with him..

I for one, do not own a FB

>my company is going to be indicted please help me hack this guy
Sounds like OP could be interested in sabotage, not just viewing.

make your own thread pussy ass nigguh

Oh yeah let me just send him a bottle of water with cyanide through the mail that will get me the files I need, fucking genius! Now I know why i came to this board.

>credibility
>anonymous chinese robot cartoon forum

no bully pls,

and No just viewing m8.

We just want to prepare a counter before his findings are released that way everyone will continue to know this fucker isnt shit and nothing but a bum in the industry

You know what you are?
A little bitch.
You're a naughty little bitch and I'm slapping your ass when I get home.

My point Exactly.

Ironically, you somehow seem to be under the impression that everyone's regarded but you.

You have it coming.

Is he the type to have a lot of FB friends or just a hundred or so?

>send him a bottle of water with cyanide through the mail

Send him a gift basket with random poisoned foodstuffs

>Hey Darrell, could you send me your draft?
>No problem, user!

the end

>you don't have leverage

Seems like it is the other way around

As the buyer I have all the leverage.
Unless you guys have a portfolio that you can prove is yours, OH WAIT this is an anonymous "chinese robot cartoon forum"

hes an attention whore 1k+ friends

basically, are these people he actually knows or just thinks he knows?

Sounds like you're afraid, buddy. It's okay; I'll hold your hand.

I wouldn't mess with the people in here if I were you.

Have what coming pussy? These racks? Oh wait they are already here

A good chunk he "knows"

I've known the fucker since I was in college, but hes the type to ask you for your FB when you've only just met

Your options are clear you're going to do this classic cold war style.

Dress up as a hooker and seduce him/her to gain access to his computer and download everything you need.

Thanks for the help.

>taking a poz load in the ass for a .doc
Press F to pay respects.
/(T_T)7

or what?
They'll write a bad review about the new Xaomi phones?
fuck outa here

>As the buyer I have all the leverage.

Any time.

There's honestly nothing wrong with holding hands with men, you know. It's 2016, after all -- you shouldn't be so self-conscious.

>implying I'm a man

Not even bsing you. I have already tried something similar. He was at a convention in Seattle and I arranged for a lady friend of mine to try to extract said information, yet to no avail.

sure thing, officer!

Exactly my point.

This ain't no mid-1600s Massachusets Bay shit.

>implying you are OP

or they could stub your ass, dox you with material evidence, and eventually put you in jail.

You're already a shitty novelist, jerking your tiny dick off when you dream about da j00s.
Now some professionnal offers you its services and you keep being a whiny consumerist little shit, not understanding that he isn't the only one ITT who does this kind of stuff for bitcoins on romanian dogturd sniffing imageboards.
Have a little respect you dipshit.