MR. ROBOT

Any of you watch this show?

Anyone get inspired to create a distro and download some PDFs to get into FTP servers?

Captcha: I'm not a robot

or am i?

>oh i see you use linux
>>omg an exec who uses linux
>i guess all habits die hard
>what do you use? nome or kay-dee-ee?
>i like nome myself

neck yourself

I just want to know how many people were triggered by this show.

I know I was. They use the right words in the wrong way. They even mention scouring pastebin and IRC to find something. topkek

How is that wrong again? If you go to hacker forums and IRC you're bound to find something worth your time. Don't get me wrong, this show is still cheesy as all fuck, but the tech part is surprisingly accurate (at least compared to other shows). Certainly not perfect, but definitely above average.

>Certainly not perfect, but definitely above average.

Yes. And then they hit you with something like
>I updated the ftp
>uses root account in the cli, then shows an ftp file downloading in gui

Either make it completely correct, or go full retard NCIS two people on one keyboard.

What bothers me is that they're so close to using the right terminology and then fail right before the finish line.

I know Sup Forums would love this character

>pic related
>one of the f society hackers
>pandering

Some things just won't work when you're filming a TV show.

Are you really this autistic? This is the best you're ever going to get. Because it's probably the best you can get whilst still being entertaining.

Shit show.

Today i Will watch this show for all day.

In my country it is going to release a "maraton" Mr.Robot (entire first season) throughout all day

>This is the best you're ever going to get. Because it's probably the best you can get whilst still being entertaining.
That's true. 90% of viewers won't notice the mistakes.

I think the focus is also on the personal drama in his life. His dad issues. His anxiety and mental issues. Chad fucking the girl that should be his. But then he still gets a hot chick to come to him ,do MDMA with him for free, fuck him, be his girlfriend. And all he does is respond as little as possible.

>Actually watching TV programmes on TV

Just download that shit, familia

>and all he does is respond as little as possible
Driveposting has been stale for a while now, we need robotposting to become a thing

>password cracking
>xD ping the eye pee

>improper chmod syntax
>i bet he doesn't't know his way around the terminal

No.

Thanks for the wallpaper, it's a nice show.

>So I see you're running Gnome

>he doesnt just download his stuff and have a plex media server

kek

As far as his autism goes, I'd say he's just like any typical Sup Forums user.

Sup Forums users have a lot of self-hatred that they try to mask with their feigned intelligence.

>she's still got some allahu ackbar
>pandering

>Sup Forums users
>intelligent

Yet somehow they end up falling for blatent shill and copypasted threads.

cucks are attracted to sluts

I watched the first episode yesterday, cringed like fuck at some parts, but kind of liked it. At least I will finish the show.
I'm not the most tech savvy in the world, but I could understand and know about practically everything they did in the E01, but it felt like, as some anons said, they used the right words and meanings just to make tech illiterate viewers think "omg thats so cool I can't understand anything" when the autist is just killing processes in the command line or using dictionaries to crack passwords.

Why they used SEGA font?

Is this secretly revenge for something?

He could've made a perfect decision in the debug.mkv but everything went bullshit and here we are following this theoretical path.

>he was a mister robot all along
And then I stopped watching.

>he didn't figure that out during the first episode

The show is great, and more accurate than most autistic faggots here want to admit, you know why? cuz this board is full of weaboos that tell themselves they are better because they are different, you know why? to evade reality which is, no one likes them. So they only like elitist things just to feel superior, so if it goes mainstream, they immediately jump ship, and cognitive dissonance kicks in blocking their self-awareness.

Go watch anime faggots, way better.

Don't mind me, I'm just projecting, besides the anime part, god I hate it.