>programming live streams
>he's running win10

Other urls found in this thread:

storapy.rocks/watermelons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like most people using a PC, get a reality check

>win10
lmao, even OS X is better for programming

This is what functional and productive members of society actually use.

They're not neets who obsess over ricing, compiling your own kernel and whether or not your software respects your communist beliefs.

You will be hard pressed to find a science department in a university that uses a Windows instead of a Linux network.

>livestreams under development category
>all stream about making sprites and 3d models

Scientists like to feel like special snowflakes on the edge, so they use anything that is not mainstream for their "special needs".

Of course.

>Programming live
Its like you want your code to be stolen, holy shit.

how long do you have to microwave a watermelon to reach body temp?
I already cut a hole so it won't explode

context???

Are you new here and to technology in general? Not everything is proprietary.

unfortunately, there is none

Programming live streams are shit, that's why.

Meet Richie Delaware. The kind of man you wouldn’t look at twice if you passed him on the street. The kind of man who might show up your door, probably to sell something. The kind of man who you wouldn’t immediately call the police for if he did show up at your door, even if he probably were going to sell you something.

And that, as fate would have it, was also his profession. A salesman.

But not just any salesman. He was a door to door life insurance salesman.

Life was good for Richie, but it didn’t start out that way.

He had started out several years ago as a complete novice, all starry eyed and as naive as they came. Of course, being as young and idealistic as he was back then, he managed to sell nothing. No-one wanted to buy from him.

And why would they? Every time a potential customer asked him to explain what exactly he was selling them, he would give them all the pros and cons of the life insurance policy. And let’s face it, when you hear a thing like that explained to you, it just doesn’t seem like a good deal. It was obvious that the company would basically take all your money for a long, long time, and have no reason to pay out. Ever. Missed a payment? Shame, the fine print said no-one would get a dime. Parachute didn’t open? Sorry, your family would be just as stuffed as you.

As a young man, just starting out that was a real problem for Richie. And that name… What a laugh. He couldn’t rub together two cents to feed his young wife and three babies. Catholics.

Anyway, he was about to kill himself, betting that the company would pay his life insurance policy to his wife, his beloved beneficiary (which would never happen, because suicide), when an older man retired from the company. Old Bells had been a salesman too. In fact, he’d been the star salesman for the company for years. At his wits’ end, he scratched up the nerve and asked Old Bells what the problem was with his technique.

Of course, he got more than he bargained for. The best way to sell things, apparently, was to lie to the customer. Tell them whatever they wanted to hear. Tell them things they never even knew they wanted to hear. Promise them sex. Drugs. Whatever. Tell them the product would cure cancer and AIDS at the same time. Whatever it took to get that signature.

Richie was understandably sceptical of this advice. But he had nothing to lose. He had to do something.

Choir boy #4 was already on the way…

Well, the very next day he walked up to the first old lady and he spun her a story for the ages. He had her believing that buying the life insurance policy he was selling would bring back her dead husband, reunite her with her estranged children, and pay out when she eventually died and in that way she would be taking care of her grandchildren’s college funds. Do a little good as her final act on this world.

She bought it. And they company didn’t pay out. Of course it didn’t.

Richie didn’t even register her death in any way shape or form. He was too focused on selling, selling, selling!

For he had discovered in himself a rare talent to, well, lie!

The years went by. He sold, and sold, and sold. He sold more than all the other salesmen combined. He sold more than his erstwhile mentor had. In fact, people had started calling him New Bells. Had a nice ring to it.

One day, an old woman, who had come to town with a group of travelling gypsies, was the unfortunate target of his next sales pitch.

Of course, even an old woman who had seen the world, and even had pitched a few scams herself, couldn’t stand up to Richie and his amazing skills at selling. She bought the most expensive Richie had to sell … for her son.

>Ubuntu 16.04, Linux Kernel 4.4
>Wifi does not work when you restart
>"Device not ready" error
>No fix available, no acceptable solution
>Have to reboot into windows, and then restart back into Linux for Wifi to work
>Wifi only shows 1 bar signal vs. Windows full signal
>Linux can't into Wifi and Bluetooth since Ubuntu 10
>Problem reported many times, still no fix regardless of which distro I use

Seriously fuck off with your stupid kernel and OS. I have not even begun to point out the hardware flaws and lack of support this stupid fuck system suffers from like pathetic sound quality and near deaf output.

I think it was a joke user

Works for me™

storapy.rocks/watermelons/
fuck it I got better shit to do

Because you don't know any better and your life never amounted to shit. People who actually work and use their system for things other than jacking off to anime and shitposting cannot survive on a server OS.

>all that projecting

I do work in my OS. As programmer, that's it. And Bluetooth and WI-FI work fine for me.

I call bullshit on this one.

>scientists
>special snowflakes
What?!

STEM is a meme and anyone who partakes in this dick measuring contest is a certified ass bandit.

No one likes engineers and scientists because they are boring tools who suffer from high level autism and find different ways to make their life harder just so they can appear smart to outsiders.

Not surprising, Windows 10 is the best OS for programming.

>Biggest marketshare, so your program market is the biggest.
>Best third-party program compability.
>Visual Studio
>Access to .NET
>Access to POSIX (Cygwin, now Linux Subsystem for Windows)

Bitch, most people are either on 8, 8.1 or 7, fuck off Pajeet

Holy shit this better be bait, I almost feel like curbstomping you

Where is pic related form?
Unsecured outdoor IP camera thread?

>he couldn't stem.

kek no. Its a screenfetch from a spanish film. I uploaded it to Sup Forums months back in a /cine/ thread, and then it got used elsewhere.

>I

>all the other retarded goys are doing it so you should too

>programming live streams

Wait, you're saying someone live streams themselves programming, and you, OP, are autistic enough to watch?

win 10 is for real programmers

You only compile your programm for linux, if you want a server

Stop buying garbage hardware

I switched to Ubuntu for my needs after trying Windows 10. It's horrible. I really like Ubuntu 16.04.

HOLY SHIT I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 HOW FUCKED AM I? SHOULD I QUIT PROGRAMMING AND BECOME A WAGESLAVE?

kekd good! go on

Most people on Sup Forums are too busy shining thier tinfoil hat to upgrade

ubuntu mate 16.04 on rasperry pi 3 ftw.

Pajeet, I already told you once to fuck off, I really wouldn't like to tell you a third time.

Thats simply false. Super computers most if not all run unix but the ones that people actually work on run windows

Maybe he programs in .NET with VS.