/csg/ - Chink Shit General: Shark Edition

What's currently in your cart Chink Shit Gen?

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• A PSA from "The Wiki" →
• user posts a step by step picture guide to buying from TaoBao → →
• MIXZA headquarters found on Google Streetview → meanwhile at MIXZA HQ.. →
• user buys two MIXZA USB sharks →
• user overvolts a bunch of vibrators using 14500 batteries →
• user with the Xiaomi Gamepad reports back about its build quality →
• user reviews a Onda Obook → → → → → → → → →
• user reviews the Ubit bluetooth speaker →
• user's Kingdian S280-240GB SSD was reporting different values in Task Manager vs. CrystalDiskInfo → user contacts Gearbest and is assured that it doesn't affect the life of the product →
• In the events of the above user posting, the user that was the first to buy and test the Kingdian SSD shows up to report his still doing good →
• user's surprised by the quality of his Xiaomi XL Mousepad →
• user buys a cheap digital caliper →

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hero-Rechargeable-ink-needle-drawing-pen-Technical-pen-0-2mm-0-3mm-0-4mm-0-5mm/32645970525.html
aliexpress.com/store/832065
aliexpress.com/item/New-Certified-memory-card-MIXZA-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-micro-sd-card-class10-SDHX-SDXC/32621865005.html
gearbest.com/cpu/pp_341280.html
gearbest.com/other-pc-parts-c_11842/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqq-o3WZAdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucked up with that previous thread thing

KB is the king of IRC.

Does anyone have experience with those 6$ "drones" off aliexpress? They do not look flight-worthy

>chink shit general: just copy-paste the previous op and hope nobody notices edition

when will the chinks make a cheap version of this

Does anybody have experience ordering things from Alibaba? I'm really struggling here.

I need one tiny laptop part and I can only find it there.
I basically half-assed a 5$ order and waiting for confirmation (or more likely denial). Shit ain't as simple as AliExpress.

Is that an epi-pen?

What's the best and not so loud switch for fast typing?

thank you based Rotring

Second shipment, first "haul.

>2 M8S boxes
>1 MXIII Box
>2 32GB Sharks
>"Gold" watch
>3 Riis (all white)
>3 adapters came with boxes, generously
>SPDIF/Optical audio wire

happy with all, so far.

Was borked, spammed the entire homerow whenever I pressed e.
Took off the keycaps and blew into it. Working fine now.
First real mechanical keyboard. I'm digging it. I put an o ring on the enters, backspace, and spacebar since I seem to bottom out there a lot. I'm gonna keep the clack elsewhere, though.
Blue ripple is best backlight.

also got a Mi wifi repeater (off cam)

setup is a bit annoying if you don't have a xi router (have to set up through mihome), but it is possible to set up w/o one

Is this show Kancolle x GuP?

waiting for:
>Eken H9 action camera
shoots in 4k@25fps and 2.7k@30fps, lots of accessories too... I will use it on vacation

>64GB shark
for the camera

>2 spare battery and charger
for the camera

>nail stickers
for my chink obsessed sister

>sewing tools
for my chink obsessed dad, the first one never arrived after 2 months, the seller was kind enough to ship another

on my buy list:
>case for the action camera
>selfie stick/monopod for the action camera
>julius steel watch

you can always tell it's a shitty op when there is some anime, non or sparsely relateable img/webm as op pic

Who else waiting for stinky chinking to actually put their shit in the mail? Mine is supposed to get here in 4-8 days, but it will never get here unless they actually post the damn thing.

Rate my wishlist, gonna wait until i have about 10 items before I buy. Only thing I bought so far from Ali/GB was a shark and Monk earbuds.

>not getting the superior Xiaomeme Mi Box 3

bye

I don't know about you guys, but the shit I order usually gets shipped within a couple of days.
The headphones I bought were shipped the day after.

Am I just lucky?

10/10

Whoops forgot image

What benefits?

I've researched it and found none, enlighten me.

Do you want the serious answer or the shitposting one?

Where do you live? UK here; most of my shit gets shipped within 48 hours and arrives in 2-3 weeks

Enjoy your bedbugs

I'm from Denmark. It's the same for me, with some exceptions.

It's been hit or miss with me. Some items get shipped in 1 or two days, others take nearly/more than a week. This one just hurts a bit because it's being send by dhl, meaning it will get here pretty quickly. I ordered it on wednesday evening, so I had hoped they'd send it before the weekend. But they didn't, and I'm dissapointed.

Alibaba is supposed to be for retailers to buy things in bulk, which is why it's not as simple.

>all those orders with 0 reviews
You gonna get chink'd.

I received my Convoy S2+. I'm waiting for the night to fall while the battery is charging.

Enjoy your housefire.

At least the housefire will take care of the bedbugs

bought some random stuff for my parents and grabbed some random stuff for myself, nothing really interesting but eh
i'll grab my ruizu and shark card next week as well as the xiaomi xl pad

I understand that. I'd gladly pay double for the same item if it existed on AliExpress/eBay, but it does not. Which is why I ask for help, since the whole deal is pretty confusing.

anybody ordered from gaybeast us warehouse before? what shipping method did they use?

>being this jealous of my shit

just work at mcdonalds and you can live like me

haifuri

>how to tell an user has nothing of value to contribute to the discussion

Haifuri! is a really good show.

my 104 mech kb they are shipping with fedex.

Get the $14 JJRC H22 instead

The serious answer is that Xiaomeme is a known quantity that produces consistently good-quality and reliable products, the Mi Box properly supports 4K instead of the gimped 30Hz bastard child of it the M8S manages, and it's just better-specced all round by virtue of not using an Allwinner chipset.

The better answer is that when ordering the Mi Box there is a slim chance you will order the Mi Storage Box by mistake.

aliexpress.com/item/Hero-Rechargeable-ink-needle-drawing-pen-Technical-pen-0-2mm-0-3mm-0-4mm-0-5mm/32645970525.html

for tv stuff, is it better to get a raspberry/orange pi or a chromecast or one of these chink android boxes?

holy shit thanks user

np. More varieties by searching "technical drawing pen"

>supports 4K instead of the gimped 30Hz bastard child of it the M8S manages,

don't have a 4k tv and not planning on buying one soon

>Allwinner

it's Amlogic, had a 802 (gbox q) and it never lagged when in Kodi or Modbro

the limitation is when you start dirtying it up with fb and games, which I don't use.

What's the shark of USB pen drives? Or should just buy sharks and put them into USB micro SD readers?

What do you want to do with it?

I've done 5 approved reviews so far on Gearbest but I haven't gotten 1300 points like other user's reported. Does anyone know if they are still doing it?

stream 1080p 10-bit chinese cartoons from my computer to the tv. normie movies sometimes too

>10-bit
Not a RPi or a Chromecast unless you plan on transcoding them.

How can I tell if it is coming by boat or air? It's an epacket.

open a support ticket, most likely they will tell you to write more reviews on review portals (like sitejabber etc)

That watch looks like the biggest piece of shit
Never wear it in public, you'll look like an autist

> 1080p 10bit

You want the nVidia shield tv.

Arm crap is no match for your 10bit animu, expecially with fancy subs

I know it looks pretty dumb. It's only $10, so it works pretty well as a test-run to see if you'd like a real smartwatch.

They are, just contact them about it.

i see, thank you

Anyone know a good place to get a Yihua 936 soldering station from?

Anyone know a good alternative to this?

My £15 soldering station is fucked beyond repair.
The temperature knob is set to "360C" and it doesn't even melt 60/40 with a new tip.... fucking useless

I meant the concept of the show.

inconclusive

>10bit 1080p animu

A chink box did it and an user posted proof

where's the sample file, I'll try it and check with mine

Buy a Hakko 888D you cheap fucking bastard.

2 months from now you'll just be whining about your Yihua / Aoyue / whatever stupid fucking garbage you end up with

I only warned against RPi and Chromecast because neither of those can do 10 bit

Mi Box 3 should be able to, but it has a fan.

k
Or I'll see if my girlfriend will buy me a weller station for my birthday.....

>tfw she said she'd buy me a MIG welder, or a Fluke multimeter.

Fastest you will type on are rubber domes

user tried a bitstarved 720p seasonal shit.

A legit blu ray release in 1080p 10bit is gonna choke his chinkbox

>blu ray
>10 bit

>weller

that's not how you spell Hakko

>not so loud
honestly stop thinking you want this, it just leads to getting shit switches marketed toward retards (who think a quiet keyboard matters)

Are you stupid

Fansubbers do h264 1080p 10bit encoding of the Blu-Rays

any tips for finding a non-shit SD card? should I even bother saving the few bucks?

Shark if you're cheap

Sandisk from amazon if you're not.

>i took a photocopy of the mona lisa therefore i have an oil painting because I photocopied it on high quality settings
Are you seriously this moronic?

I give up

You're too stupid.

A blu ray is a blu ray
It's still a blu ray for all intents and purposes after ripping
Once it's been re-encoded it's no longer a blu ray

Not OP but this looks like the best shop to get pens from. Probably going to get some from here.

aliexpress.com/store/832065

STILL stuck in customs.

pics or it didnt happen

Hey guys what are the differences between the Mixza micro sd cards (sharks, puzzle, monkey)? And if there is a difference, which ones are the best?

shark == monkey
idk about puzzle
only shark is meme though

I got one from HobbyKing, also got a Turnigy universal charger because fuck yeah.

you guys think these 10 packs of sharks are legit
aliexpress.com/item/New-Certified-memory-card-MIXZA-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-micro-sd-card-class10-SDHX-SDXC/32621865005.html

I know the CK104 is the meme keyboard, but I like a bigger keyboard. What are the other favorites here?

>Store: Breaking bad shop
Lel.

Also the price is higher than on GearBest, so if you want 10 sharks go to GB instead.

It probably is, it's not much cheaper than buying them individually.

You need more than 104 keys?

Been waiting for my RN3P for 2.5 weeks.

How long does SingPost typically take to get shit to Canada?

true, I guess I'm used to bullshit aliexpress chinking since I barely ever go on gearbest

around a month

My package is in Singapore since April 24th, should I be concerned?

Only if you ordered gum

If you're also in Singapore then no.

wtf they sell CPUs?

gearbest.com/cpu/pp_341280.html

Also a bunch of AMD CPUs too.

gearbest.com/other-pc-parts-c_11842/

The only CPU's worth buying from chinks are the Xeons
Alie has thousands of legit xeons for less than 30 dollars a piece

I was looking at those before, what's the advantage of having a Xeon CPU?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqq-o3WZAdc

Despite the impressive quality, i don't wanna wear a counterfeit that mimics an overpriced item, it just seems pretentious.

So what does /csg/ recommend? Are there any nice fake digital watches? How about bifold wallets without Louis Vuitton shit?