Is the zowie fk still considered one of the best mice to buy...

Is the zowie fk still considered one of the best mice to buy? I'm looking to buy a new mouse with high dpi and the only thing I have going is this old infographic from like 2010 or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/mad-catz-rat-pro-x-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently I have several of these infographics, commencing dump.

I've had this thing for years now and it's flawless. If you can't game with this you're just shit at it.

Last one here.

G400s

don't bother with anything else

>reccommended
wew

What about G502¿?
Which is the most similar to G500¿?

I have the Fk1 and , it works fine , but not much comfortable for me...

>people still think this overpriced garbage is the best thing ever
just why

yes. get the latest revision

silly palm grip boy, you should've bought ZA series

ZA = palm grip aka like g400/s

FK = claw grip like in Microsoft 3.0

>tfw g400 has been discontinued

I've got the wired model, honestly the best mouse I've used to date and that's counting all those Razer and Microsoft mice

so was g400s

>tfw black WMO
feels good man

Isn't the new madcat mouse gud?

It has the swappable sensor.

pcgamer.com/mad-catz-rat-pro-x-review/

Currently have a CM Storm Spawn, great mouse but it's wearing out, and also I'd like a mouse with more DPI steps (I think 1800 on this mouse is too high, but 800 is too low and there's no inbetween).

I just bought a Mionix Castor, but the shape is surprisingly not as great as I was expecting (it's decent, but a bit long for my grip type).

Just ordered a Corsair M65 Pro, has the best sensor on the market (basically the same as the one in the Logitech mice everyone seem to shill these days), but hopefully a more comfortable shape for my grip type than the Castor.

Either way OP there's a best mouse for many different grip types, unless you're a fingertip user like me then you just have to make compromises. The Zowie FK is still a very good mouse if you like the non-ergonomic shape and have a claw grip.

Cyborg RAT is the best mouse for CS:GO.

Play in 4:3 stretched mode, mouse sensitivity at 4.20, mouse acceleration on, using nothing but the bare surface of your computer desk.

Cheap and it just works.

I can never find my chinese x7 a4tech mouse in these charts

I have noticed no issues other than the cable quality being a bit poor

Uncomfortable too...

Avior 7000 to castor.

You forgot the poor quality cable that breaks after a year

I replaced it with a thick one from my old mx518.

It's perfect now

Coming through with the not-as-good-but-still-great G400 successors.

Good for you if you don't like change, but it doesn't look like Logitech is going to bring them back, so if you don't take care of your precious MX518/G400/G400S and can't find a used one to replace it with, this is your next stop.

They're actually not bad at all. Button placement just takes some getting used to.

Could you all please update your infographics, and tell me how well does the G900 actually perform?

This. Newer infographics please.

Every reviewer says it's the greatest wireless and ambidextrous mouse out there. It's $150 and I don't have a reason to get a new mouse so I can't say much about it myself, I doubt anyone here owns one either. You're really gonna have to go with your gut on this one.

It has the G502 sensor so you can get a general idea off that when it comes to performance.

well, I have bought one (thanks to Linus Tech Tips shill), but then again, i don't know a lot about mice.
I was just looking for a new mice (had MX518, but scroll wheel started being sticky) which had the option of being both wired and wireless (with built-in battery). then i saw that LTT vid, and i didn't even consider another mouse...

tl;dr: i think it's allright

Rate my 8$ g100s

No shoulder buttons is an absolute no. Being able to have those as forward and back buttons alone is worth it.

It's the Zowie Gear EC2-A as good as the reviews say?

>Let's change the cable on my mice because the quality is shit

Great mice man!

The shell is the same as the g400. Later versions fixed the cable.

>being a pussy afraid of some DIY

i have the steelseries rival, pretty good outside of the side rubber wearing off. probably the best mouse i've ever owned

>have those as forward and back buttons
Do you really do that?

why can none of these guides come to a consensus about the mx518 seriously get good

Mine started doubleclicking after a year and a half, so it's a pretty shit-tier mouse.

What is this graph showing, do the mice with negative response rates predict the future?

Same with the sensei. But it's okay I bought an intellimouse today for $0.50

Worth the money
fug i want one

Why is the g100s never mentioned in anything ever?

It's literally a god tier mouse and you can get it for about $10

10/10

Do you like your Sensei? Planning on getting one.

muh forward/backward buttons

looking for something as close to logitech g3 as possible.
- palm grip
- only ambidexterous, side buttons on both sides (i'm using it with left hand)
- not made with shitiest materials possible.

don't need fancy leds. sensor not being the best possible one isn't big issue (as long as it's not worse than g3).

is there anything worth checking out or should i just pray that my 8 years old g3 won't die?

>don't use laser mice for gaming
I really don't think this makes any difference at all unless you're a Starcraft or Quake perfectionist.

i had a couple zowies in 2013,2014, both started double clicking right away

It's Elder God tier

so I don't have to creat a thread just for this:
anyone ever used pic related? logitech m280?

been wanting a wireless mouse, don't want nothing fancy but something decent, functional and that will last.

I have not a single complaint.

>posting the outdated version

>mx master
hey my man, I like your post

Thanks friendo

Any fingertip mice?

Anyone here use normal mice?

These new Logitechs look pretty gay.

should I buy a logitech g502? thanks and god bless

If i can get the Razer deathAdder and the Microsoft explorer 3.0 for the same price, which should i take?

"Best" is very subjective. These Zowie mouse have poor build quality and the buttons and mouse wheel are very wobbly and cheap. Whoever made OP's list was probably a Zowie shill, probably because the company is some crappy 3rd world startup that needed to steal money from kickstarter.

Sensor precision should only matter if you're playing competitive FPS like CS:GO but even then stuff like Freesync and G-Sync 1ms monitors with low input lag will be far more beneficial.

The best list in here is probably:

me

It's using the G300 as a yardstick, so negative = better than the G300.

You can't get ahold of most of these....

LOL

Fucking frogs.

Why is the g400 and the 512 which are the same mouse are two tiers apart?

i don't know french, but i can't complain about g602. is really good mouse.

vous camera est mierde desu senapi

Their not the same.

g400 had angle snapping removed which is preferred.

there is nothing wrong with it.

I've got the g402. It's really good if you have bigger hands.

Seriously, what do i switch to?

clean it up you fat filthy fuck

fucking this

These all have cords

Enjoy your 0.5 kdr.

The G400 was the computer mouse, perfected.
Comfortable shape, excellent number of buttons, perfect sensor and subtle looks that weren't out of place at an office or battlestation.

Why did they stop making it?

wait, are optical mice better?

> :^)

>using the angry smiley with the carat nose

and that they don't make this trash anymore

>tfw got overexcited during eurovision
>spilled vodka + coke all over Deathadder

Farewell old friend, we had a good 4-5 years together.

>2013
>literally 3 year old guide
Either update it so its relevant or don't post it.

yes.

disassemble it and clean it.
it should work

What's the best mouse I can get for $30

So what's the general consensus on the Mionix Castor? I like the look of it, and am thinking of buying it.

all of these need more intellimouse optical. By far the best mouse for

I've had the zowie am, and the zowie fk13.

Perfect mice.

Decent laser mice can be bearable for casual play. Bad laser mice are borderline unusable by anyone used to a perfect sensor. It honestly makes a huge difference for any game that requires quick mouse movements though because you can actually build a proper muscle memory with a perfect sensor.

>bought zowie za
>pretty good, but after reading this thread I think I'd like the fk better
kill me

I use an Avior 8200 after coming from a Logitech G300. It's one of the few decent options for left-handed people if you want a mouse with lots of buttons. I used an MX518 before the G300, and in terms of performance, there's pretty much no difference (that I can notice) between the MX518 and Avior.

>moving your cursor or hand to simply go forwards and backwards

Get with it gramps.

>This ad was brought to you by Zowie™