AMD processor
NVDIA GeForce 460
1TB memory
Windows 10
8GB RAM

he said its 2 years dated. yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/NYhDP6
ebay.com/itm/HP-Z600-Workstation-Xeon-X5650-2-6GHz-8GB-1TB-Win-7-Pro-1-Yr-Wty-/201568860981?hash=item2eee70bb35:g:j6AAAOSw3mpXHnuT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill it with fire.
Better off selling the part separate.

460 is pure shit

>AMD Processor
>NVDIA GeForce 460

It's ok, but wtf is the processor. Also if pic related is the actually computer your buying, consider suicide please and get a new case

Probably not worth it. Video card is 2010 and barely relevant. If the monitor is 1080p, still worth 75$

Nvidia GeForce 460 is fairly old IMO. If you are looking to invest money in a computer, I would suggest building your own. For about the same price, you can build a new system with a 380 4GB card. pcpartpicker.com/p/NYhDP6

Hmmm...

See if you can get him down to $350. The GPU will need replacing, and the AMD CPU is probably pretty old in it, but still decent.

you could build something new for 400$ (before taxes)

all you are getting extra is a monitor and keyboard and windows 10 if your friend didnt pirate it.

Why do all these "gaming rigs" look like fucking toddler toys

Fucking manchildren

>AMD
>Nvidia GeForce GTX460
>Windows 10
>$450
Three hundred or bust, if anything take it without the monitor because it's probably 1080p which looks like garbage at 27".

>460
NOPE

Had one of these 5 years ago was the WORST card ive ever owned

Probably has a Phenom cpu

Offer him $150

Consider this OP

ebay.com/itm/HP-Z600-Workstation-Xeon-X5650-2-6GHz-8GB-1TB-Win-7-Pro-1-Yr-Wty-/201568860981?hash=item2eee70bb35:g:j6AAAOSw3mpXHnuT

This is a very nice PC for a good price. The x5650 is still a very strong CPU that will play any game on the market and won't bottleneck the newest GPUs. You can also upgrade to a dual CPU config down the road for about $100 more.

This system comes with everything including a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. That is a really big thing when it comes to this kind of purchase.

It also includes a Quadro 4000 which is more powerful than the GTX 460 in your friend's PC and is worth about three times as much. You can resell it on ebay for at least $100 all day long (but I wouldn't do that until the warranty expires).

This is one of several machines like this on ebay. Have a look at the other z600s and z800s, as well as Dell Precisions.

>2 years dated
>GTX 460

nigga that thing's 6 years old, it's worthless, he's trying to take you for a ride

I actually think a PS4 might be stronger than this

Although I don't know how good the monitor and kb+m are
If all of those 3 things are good it might be an alright idea to just ask for those items, the hard drive, and ram sticks

It is, it's not even a debate.

Good PC

Not sure if it overclocks but $300 for 12 threads is goddamn cheap

It will not overclock, but it's also not necessary to. You can consider the "overclock" to be when you add the 2nd CPU. These days many games can take advantage of having a huge number of threads, and those that can't are not demanding on the CPU anyway.

this

>450 $
You can build a Pentium G / Used 2500K 7970 build with the same money.

You'd be better swapping the motherboard for an X58 that'll take Xeons. There's a handful that'll handle 200-220mhz FSB with an X5650. 4.2-4.5ghz on air is pretty doable on those.

Just don't put something like a UD4P in. Will only do 150mhz with a Xeon and you'd get more from a D0 i7-920 in that scenario.

you need to learn what the word "investment" means.

absolutely not worth it

if you get this i hope you don't consider doing any gaming, quadro cards are for 3d modeling

Is he a good friend? If so, take the deal and salvage what you can.

You can't swap the motherboard on a z600. The case is not a standard form factor. That's one of the reasons why it's only $350.

hogwash

Quadros will play games just fine. The Quadro 4000 is the cousin to the GTX 480 and has similar capabilities.

I played through Dark Souls and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros without any issues on a Quadro 4000.

Card does run a bit hot, as Fermi was known to. But you can't have everything when you're going for a PC under $500.

i'm gonna fondle your balls tonight while you're asleep kiddo

whatever faggot

Also, I rechecked the Quadro 4000's specs and it is actually the pro version of the 460, not the 480.

Either way, it will play video games and so will any of the other high-end Quadros.

sleep with one eye open tonight because i'm coming for that urethra

He's trying to fuck you pretty bad there. That machine sounds like it's worth $200, 250 most.

I like just sticking with one company to swap out parts but if you can find someone then you're good.

>PC gaming
>Investment

Funny thing is this nigga seriously views his gaymen PC as an "investment" too.

Psst! Words can have more than one meaning, user. Try not to be too shocked about this.

monitor is likely 70-200$
keyboard and mouse are likely 100-150$
without knowing the processor i cant comment if its good or bad, but being amd, its meh at best
motherboard + cpu likely cost around 100$ up to 250$
hdd cost about 40-50$
ram cost 50-120$
windows 10 costs 100$ or is a free upgrade for paying 100$
the 460 while being crap, gets the job done, and its either on par or just below intel's best integrated graphics.

if that is the case, aesthetics aside, its a decent case, likely 60-120$ value there.

price wise you aren't getting ripped off, but you may be able to build better new, and can definitely build better if you go used.

does hp still use custom motherboards that completely fuck you over for putting add in cards into it?

That's worth like 350 max, but more like 250

it is, but a ps4 also cant do normal pc shit.

Post full specs, but no, it's not a good deal. That card is too old and too hot, you'll have to spend 150-200 bucks more for the decent graphics card if you are into gayming. As the card is from 2010, I may assume the CPU is from the same era as well, so it's much likely to be Phenom II x4 or Phenom II x6. Go for used intel platform, preferably 775 with xeon or any i5 from sandybridge or newer that you can afford, and anything between hd7850-7970.

It's more like 6 years old with the 460 and you dont even know what processor is in there, it all depends on that desu

>wifi dongle hanging out the front
>touchscreen fan controller
>fans and case do not match
>unknown cpu
>gtx 460

Burn it with all the fire.

for 450 you could build a machine radiating rainbow colors with all new parts my bro

As others have said, it's old as fuck. More around $150 is fair.

More like 5 years dated. I'd offer half at most. I don't even know what CPU it's running though.

Fuck that's in Canadian dollars, not freedom dollars. i'd go with what this guy has to say: