Despite Q2 sales dip, Apple's Macs, iPad and iPhone continue to outperform the industry

WINFAGS AND FREETARDS

B T F O
T
F
O

>Over the past quarter, reports from all over have been belaboring the idea that Apple is on the edge of crisis because its iPhone sales—which represent the majority of its business—declined year-over-year and because China—its brightest growth territory—similarly turned in disappointing sales numbers across the board.

>Apple's quarterly Mac sales have fallen year-over-year on a number of occasions since 2009, but the overall trajectory of Mac shipments has been upward, bucking the clear downward trend among generic Windows PC shipments.

>Apple's computing revenues grew by 6x over the last decade, ... while PC revenues have collapsed

appleinsider.com/articles/16/05/14/despite-q2-sales-dip-apples-macs-ipad-and-iphone-continue-to-outperform-the-industry

another thread for shitposting?

nope

>only still gaining because of china
And soon the China fad will end and it will all come tumbling down.

Any time now :))))

>telecom industry scams their customers and reaps massive profit margins off shit tier low quality products at massive markup
>customers outraged

>auto industry scams their customers and reaps massive profit margins off shit tier low quality products at massive markup
>customers outraged

>pharmacutical industry scams their customers and reaps massive profit margins off shit tier low quality products at massive markup
>customers outraged

>apple scams their customers and reaps massive profit margins off shit tier low quality products at massive markup
>sheeple beg to be cucked harder and worship them

Are there any bigger cucks than applecucks?

0/10 bait. but anyway

>iphone sales
>almost 80% of their revenue

everything is based on ONE product

that bubble will burst and it will be catastrophic

13% dip in PC shipments across (entire) industry
17% dip in Apple's own numbers
OMG RIP APPEL IS FINISHED
>Apple still doing better than anyone else

It already popped, we're just watching the slow motion video now.

>mfw GNUfags and Winfags will be BTFO after WWDC 2016

enjoy your new Mac, Macbook Pro, Thunderbolt Display and many many new stuff fags!

>i base my self worth on a corporate brand, my corporate branded toys, and how much money they conned me out of selling $200 foxconn iChinkshit marked up to $900

Truly, appletards are the reason for the dumb americans meme. No other country has such a high proportion of literal brain washed retards.

>iPhone sales ... declined year-over-year and because China ... similarly turned in disappointing sales numbers across the board.
>Mac sales have fallen year-over-year on a number of occasions since 2009
It is gearing up to end. The signs are obvious.
Apple used brand appeal to take over from other PC platforms but transition sales need to turn into upgrade sales and there is becoming less and less reason to upgrade as performance plateaus.

Sup Forums ruined this website

Guess they truly do "think different". :^)

All I see here is that Apple is the biggest single vendor while Lenovo is pretty fucking close while competing in a market with much more choice.

Every board is ruined from the start.

Gotta admit Apple is pretty smart farming these idiots out of money time after time.

This.

The ONLY Apple product that was ever worth owning was their stock, and even that's not worth owning now.

Well who would have thought that if you sell your hardware at higher price then people would be more reluctant in upgrading and replacing it. Well certainly not fuckers at apple who set those ridiculous SSD upgrade prices.

They're NVME

>Appleinsider