Sup Forumsuts, /guts/

guts thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/macragg/saved/6m3qqs
pcpartpicker.com/p/vkFthM
pcpartpicker.com/p/ZhJQ3C
pcpartpicker.com/p/qknBgs
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9PV3Y64440&cm_re=noctua_140mm-_-35-608-047-_-Product
hardforum.com/threads/naked-itx.1889177/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any upgrade on the way user ?

dust the inside a bit more consistently and you're good

I love the blue theme
>tfw wanted a blue theme but the motherboard you got is red

LH

Lga 1150 is the red gayming era! Good luck finding a good blue board. Didnt do a lot of reserach but except Asrock extreme 4 & 6 im not sure there any!!
Lga1155 was the blue era!

RH

nah

Dust your rig please.

Nice. Good color coordination.

What case? Looks great.

CM Elite 110?

What CPU Cooler is THAT?

Nice and tidy. Cozy.

this

Same case I think

Compact as always. Upgrading this year or is the nano enough?

Nice looking even with that bright orange.

If you didn't spend so much on poop fans you probably could have afforded a gpu

What do you use that for? Seems like a workstation to me

why would i need a gpu? my i5 has one

Encoding is the only real demanding work it sees.

Besides that I run some VMs. But nothing too resource heavy.

The nano has been amazing for my ultrawide. If Polaris or Vega spawns any more nano sized card I will upgrade.

Very tasteful lighting. Great colors.

Sorry meant to reply to you with this

Sounds like a sound plan, my dual 2560x1440 are more than fine for now, but I'm sure I'll want VR eventually. I'll get a 1070 or 490x this summer then upgrade in a year or two for 2nd/3rd Gen VR.

feels mitx though atx

Save a little more and get a 1080?

god not the broccoli wood worker again

At this point, I'm posting just to piss people off with the fans.

Could use a good cleaning.

Pretty.

This would be sick with a custom loop using a 240 and 360.

Cute.

This one has a simplicity about it I enjoy.

Also cute.

It's not bad. But nothing about it seems to particularly stand out. I kinda like the yellow on that motherboard. Looks like it needs a cleaning.

Poo-brown. Why such a small CPU cooler?

>More HDD's than the NSA
My nigga

I considered this case for a while. I like it.

Looks to have quite a bit of power.

I wouldn't need to save, I could get either one I'll wait for benchmarks before deciding either way. If the 1080 is 10% better for 25% more I'll probably get a 1070.

I'm on a GTX 960 at the moment so I'm not scared of turning the settings down to get payable framerates

what the fuck is this even supposed to be you autist

yuor reckoning

Server:
CPU: AMD Opteron-170 2.0Ghz
RAM: Kingston 4GB
Seagate 4x2TB Raid 10 - Data Archive
Seagate 2x2TB Raid 1 - Movies/EBooks/Music
Seagate 1TB - Various files/Movies & Music Folder 2 & 60GB OS partition
Seagate 500GB - Users doc folder & FTP site folder
Hiatahi 320GB - Dedicated Client pc user docs backup drive & server sys image backup.

Everything gets backed up to 8TB Zyxel nas

>Could use a good cleaning.
yeah, I need to get round to that. Temps on GPU are 5'c higher than normal cause of dust

I feel like the guts threads are getting stale, and I have no more changes to make to my build to spice it up.

This is a classic

toss on a backplate and you have a great thing going

that back side spaghetti hurts me, user.

excellent space utilization

p cool, very standard

What case? I love what you've done with everything

eh

I imagine your temps are lovely

Sleeved front panel stuff is a really nice touch

nice intakes

potato

memes aside this is still the best one in the thread

well I might buy Zen and go ITX, that'll spice things up cause I'm always OP

Do it, ITX is super fun. I just put my ATX silent build into and it's a much more efficient use of desk space with minimal change in temps if you're careful

It's a node 202 and thank you!

That black and white color scheme with that smaller form factor looks amazing. 10/10 would buy as prebuilt.

Thanks, man. Have you considered a full custom loop, yourself? I also like that you added acoustic foam.

Thanks user.

I've considered it before, but a 960 and a locked i5 don't really justify it. I do want to replace my 960 with a CLC 1070, though.

>I do want to replace my 960 with a CLC 1070, though.
Don't do it man. Get a pump, a radiator, and a real block instead. And while you're at it, you may as well get a CPU block as well. A CPU block on it's own only costs about as much as a mid-high end air cooler, and if you already have the rest of the parts to cool your GPU, you may as well throw it in.

I'm getting a 1070 with CLC as well. I'm not dropping $500+ on a custom loop for no reason. A CLC is a $50 premium over an air cooler. (For both GPU or CPU).

Just finished

>Ugly GPU
>LED fans
>shit tubing
>faggot case

1/10 build, 10/10 waste of time and money

R8/H8

What's wrong? Too pussy to install a real block?

What can possibly be wrong with swastika fans?

i like it

>cooler master Sickle "50000000 RPM" Flow fans
>bottom fan as exhaust

7/10

Who /depressed/ here?
Im dying for new parts. Every time i find something i like there is always something just a bit better for a few more euros.

Yeah, don't have a dust filter for the bottom fan yet so it is exhausting for now. Also have a fan controller so they aren't spinning up to a billion rpm

wew.

>hur durr I'll but an ATX motherboard and block off every expansion slot!

I don't think you understand how that case works. It can stack 4 GPUs up in that bay

Where's the rad go?

Did as much cable management as this Cooler Master N200 case would allow, but it's still a bit of a mess IMO. At least the airflow's pretty good.

pcpartpicker.com/user/macragg/saved/6m3qqs
NEXT BUILD, COME AT ME.

Dont cheap out as much on the CPU cooler. It's a $2800 build with a $20 cooler...

100$ cooler you mean?
Cryorig R1 ultimate. easily compares to a nh-d14

You changed it from the one a minute ago, it was linked to a $20 Cryorig. It's showing the right one now.

meme as fuck mate

pcpartpicker.com/p/vkFthM
current build, different case right now though.

$100* idiot

My first PC that I nigger rigged together. Just got it started working yesterday, leaving it on overnight to install some stuff (shitty rural internet).
>Intel Pentium G3258 3.2 Ghz
>Diablotek 320 watt power supply
>EVGA GT 710 2GB
>Seagate 250GB HDD
>Rosewill Ranger-M case

Tiddy up those cables son.

I did the best I could with them. They basically came pre-tangled. They were a fucking nightmare to deal with.

>Diablotek PSU
>You gon die in a house fire

disgusting

dude i feel sorry for that lonely 2GB stick of ram

>17.75tb
for what purpose

I plan to replace it with an EVGA relatively soon.

Nigga.

Just buy a seasonic.

Eh, I've been saving for quite a while, going all out on this one.

pcpartpicker.com/p/ZhJQ3C

Gonna probably get the white case, and trade out ASUS monitors because ASUS are fucking shit, I already have the PSU and a few other parts, all in all it's what I'm pretty happy with.

pcpartpicker.com/p/qknBgs

Not sure what else to get, I do a bunch of 3d art and shit, so it doubles up as my work station that will last me 5+ years no doubt.

Ignore the first link, I forgot I wasn't getting that ram.

I was going to go the 4000mhz but g.skill have always been great when I've used them.

Hi guys this is my 4 years old computer
I can still play all new games at least at medium but in summer I have Huuuge overheating problem
the thing is,there is not much space in my case , should i put my computer into mineral oil aquarium? :^) carrot smile

My current rig, it'll be nice to get that needed upgrade now, then I won't have to touch it for years, I might add a couple of 8tb harddrives in, maybe like 4 of them since they're dirt cheap.

anime, movie, TV, books, music, linux distros, programs, games, and an entire disk image of my C:\ drive in case of a drive failure.

Sitting somewhere between 11 and 12 TB used right now with a bit over 5TB free.

fuck yo seasonic junior

>using the smiley with a carat nose

generic/10
6600k clocked at 4.1 on stock volts
1070 or something from AMD + same card in the future for 1440p (motherboard only supports crossfire)? I'm thinking R9 390.

That looks cool, but I'd be worried about static and cabling

I always find this picture funny
There is always that one retard who touts that he is going to be building a custom wood PC case and it's going to be so cool with tricked out hardware thinking it's going to look amazing but then it just turns out like that

how come all of the new cases have the PSU at the bottom?
my old case still has it at the top and I thought about reusing it. does it make any difference?

bump

its only a 4670 @ stock.....

idle 27c max on prime95 66c and really quiet

Why even bother with the GT 710,the integrated graphics are probably better than that shit. Hope you built this for like $150 user or else you paid too much.

Seriously check Craigslist in your area and get a new psu and gpu at least. Everything else is okish

That's cool but could never use it, 2 curious cats that'd smack the fans and try to bite Sata cables

$245, the GT710 is just to hold me over until I get something better. It seems to perform significantly better than any integrated graphics I've ever used. I plan to overclock it a little when I get home.

>shit psu which probably gives less than 320W
>stock coolers
>OC

Yeah good luck, you're gonna die.

Behind those fans. I'll be switching to a thinner one soon, and if it performs well I'll keep it.

Whenever I see your Nano, it tempts me to switch.Having two 240 radiators would be sweet.

>a bit of a mess
lmfao, that looks fucking disgusting desu

just got a pair of these in the mail for my rad.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9PV3Y64440&cm_re=noctua_140mm-_-35-608-047-_-Product

goddamn, they're so quiet!

My RAM now has LED's and I'm replacing the H100i with a NH-D15 this week.

>being this late
>not posting for months

e6440 came in, don't even fuckin use my desktop any more. When I eventually upgrade the motherboard in my laptop, I'll have to take some pictures of it completely disassembled for you guys.

God damn that's sexy

>ASUS GPU

I'm sorry.

nigga hol up.

That's fucking neat.

You make it?

Shit you're looking like my piece of shit

I must know where to get this... "Case."

Thanks! What's the accuracy of those speccy temps, because they're all over the place? lol

pretty accurate. The ambient temp at the time was like 5c, I opened the doors in my house during winter for some reaosn, i can't remember why and basically the temp in my house dropped like a rock.

The socket temp in that pic, i am 99% sure is bugged. It hasn't done it since, and at the time I freaked out, shut my PC down and physically inspected the socket to see if it was actually dead, and it was cold to the touch seconds after shutting down, so I'm pretty sure it was inaccurate. Just bugged out cuz the temp got so low.

hardforum.com/threads/naked-itx.1889177/