HTC One M8

What would you think of this phone, anyone of you already used?
did he still good for 2016?

I don't know mine got slowed down with the lollipop and handling clover + social media

I'm using it and it's a good phone. Obviously if you want to get one, better be unsold stock (new) and cheap as fuck. Otherwise, if the price is above 300 bucks, better save up and get a newer phone.

But it's still a decent phone, if you're not planning on using the camera much. I'm running Marshmellow and it and it's fine. Mine is an unlocked model, so if you get a carrier version, the bloat might make it really slow.

TLDR, it's a 2014 flagship, so it has premium build quality and the specs are still decent, if you get it for half of its original price.

Thanks Bro

The Galaxy S7 is the only phone worth buying.

Where i live Galaxy S7 cost R$ 4300 = 1220,34 USD and the tax of theft is so high, really Brazil is becoming a new Detroit. i used to have an S4 when it arrived but they stolen from me

>"he"
>implying it's a mens phone

Roussef is already out, the future will be brighter ;_;

Terrible Camera

Thats about it the rest of the phone is excellent

battery life could be a bit better

The gunmetal grey one is a manly phone.

this is pretty fucking true.

I have one and use it as a daily driver. What can I say? It's still a great phone. I have the latest version of Android, there's a lot of custom development going on if you want that, Sense doesn't slow down over time, the speakers are very nice and it still looks really good. The camera is shit though. Definitely a very capable device and not slow at all.

But why not buy something like a Nexus 5X or a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?

Because why buy chinkshit

where can you get it in metallic red
most phones look like shit in red but this is amazing

The models with the weirdest colours can still be found on eBay, because those are always the hardest to sell.

Fast as fuck
Great speakers
Premium build quality
Great display
Average battery 2100 mha?
Bad camera

I've had mine for about 2 years now and the only problem I have is the battery life.

>buying an expensive phone in a country where you get robbed all the time

this

>tfw no stable cm13 yet

All I know is I'm glad someone is making something other than black, white or gray phones.

>locked BL
It's a literal brick.

Well, the 6P has terrible audio quality even with an equalizer installed so I flashed the GPE 6.0 ROM and use the M8 exclusively for music. Sounds miles better and battery lasts a few days given it's the only thing I do.

Get it if you can't afford the HTC10
I'm still using it after 2 years without any issue, and the battery hold for 1 day which is enough for me.

They're very fast quick phones despite their older specs. The speakers and headphone out are yet to bested, even by the HTC 10.
The camera is 4mp and is fucking horrible...
Source: Owned an HTC One M8 and it's gay brother the Desire Eye.

I have the M7 and love it. Although recently it has slowed down a bit and have few weird bugs. Also battery life used to be awesome but now I have to charge it every night(which isn't huge problem but you notice it).
If you can get it fairly cheaply go for it.

Got a used one from ebay for $150, I really like it. Great specs for the price range, looks nice, metal feels good. The camera is sub par, but I really couldn't give a shit.

Still using mine.
It's on MM (gpe) now.
I love it, fast as fuck.
But, I had to take it apart because a jack plug bent the microusb and the jack connectors. Also the battery is started to get swollen and it's bending the screen out, and the housing looks shit because I dropped it bare times.
I ordered replacement parts from ali and hopefully it's going to be like new, next month.

>touchwizz

>not the HTC 10

samshill plz go

Good phone using it right now, camera is shit, fast other wise

>Source: Owned an HTC One M8 and it's gay brother the Desire Eye.
Try owning a 816

at least it had a usable camera and decent battery, rest of the phone was total shit

Battery is 2400Mhz.

I'm still rocking the HTC one m7. Still as strong as ever

Got an M8 and I've used it for year and a half. It's a great phone and defo the best phone of 2014 for me.

But I wouldn't buy one now. Especially with all the new phones offering way more features.

Perhaps check the HTC 10 if you want a well made phone.

>way more features

name one senpai

>inb4 not waterproof

>Battery is 2400Mhz.

Battery has a clock speed of i5

>Quickcharge 3
>Better camera
>newer architecture
>octacores
>more ram
>planned android updates

Bet there are more.

Does anyone sell replacement front bezels? All I see are whole case replacements.