Why do ppl use this distro?

Why do ppl use this distro?

Other urls found in this thread:

manjaro.github.io/SSL-Certificate-Expired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't want to read a guide and follow the steps.

Laziness.

It's named after a black man's dick

They don't know how shitty it is under those nice looks.

That's Mandingo. Get it right, jeez.

Lazy, or they got shilled. There's no real good reason desu.

They aren't NEET and autistic enough probably. Life is too short when you can have things done for you.

>oh look at me I'm a special snowflake, I compiled my own distro

Oh look at me I'm a special snowflake, I fuck my own wife

because of all the hipster faggots who wanted to feel elite and smug by using arch but realized they were too retarded to install arch so they decided to install manjaro instead because "it's just like arch"

There are legitimate distros that one could use in such a situation, like Debian or Fedora.

I installed manjaro on my gf's laptop. She wanted a linux distro and I use Arch, but was too lazy to set everything up for her myself.

>wanted a Linux that I could ease into and that wouldn't track me, used the wiki and a bit of googling to decide
I tried installing Arch. The youtube guide quickly diverged from what I was seeing, okay, no problem I'll just go read the documentation... and there's nothing relevant there either.

Got annoyed, said fuck it, DLed Manjaro and it was easy to get going.

I enjoy the simplicity.

Honestly not everyone has a lot of spare time to rice their distro and get things working.

It just werks

Manjaro is shit, literally any of these : Architect, AUI, Arch anywhere are a better solution for installing Arch

Uhh... Is it just me?

>compiled their own distro
Manjaro is based of off arch and arch has precompiled binaries

What the fuck.
There is literally a step by step beginners guide on their wiki.

>Uhh... Is it just me?
No. The SSL fuckup happened TWICE. How can they be so worthless?

manjaro.github.io/SSL-Certificate-Expired/
Nope.

>Youtube guide

Read the beginner's guide on the Arch Wiki

Right, I went there. What was appearing on my box was not the same as what the wiki said would be there.

The question that is more important would be
>Why do people work on this distro

They are extremely unqualified. How can I put trust into a distribution, whose team can't even manage basic security practices?
Why would I want to use an Arch redistribution, without timely security patches?
Why would I want to use a redistribution in the first place? If these people knew what they're doing, they would roll their own distribution.
They don't, though, so they piggyback on Arch, turning an already mixed experience into a complete horror story.
It's the equivalent of somebody who has barely managed to install gentoo (without knowing anything about the actual Linux kernel) running their own fork.

There are dozens of distributions by competent teams around. If anyone had this mindset, why would they run a FUCKING ARCH SPIN?

The archtard quantum insolvable autism quandry:
>Too hard for you? Use a script or manjaro
>YOU DIDN'T DO IT BY HAND? HAHA KILL YOURSELF SCRUB