Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/nQ2mf7
pcpartpicker.com/p/rD2MJx
pcpartpicker.com/p/qknBgs
pcpartpicker.com/user/h4k4s4m/saved/4CnZxr
pcpartpicker.com/p/kvzLCJ
pcpartpicker.com/p/cZnBgs
pcpartpicker.com/p/dbjMf7
ironsidecomputers.com/page.php?load=ironsideseries.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> GTX 970
you gone full retard

oh right, its kind of a placeholder for the 1070 coming out thats around 380

>military grade ammo can gaymur box

After having the 16 GB I have had for about two years now I KNOW I won't have to upgrade to 32 GB. That being said I doubt you would either. I would get 4 sticks of 4 GB if I were you.

I'd need at LEAST one 3TB drive. Even that's not enough but just good enough to start off with. 480 GB SSD is just too much. I'd get a 250 GB or so size and spend the saved money on something else like a better CPU.

I have the Hyper 212 and would DEFINITELY get a two pack of some decent 120 Mm fans to replace the cooler master one and add the other to my case.

>white cases
pcpartpicker.com/p/nQ2mf7

>That build
>Are you me?

ramdisk is a beautiful thing. No reason to limit yourself in the future with 4x4.

pcpartpicker.com/p/rD2MJx much better build here.

The 1070 is $450

You could at least get on my level and go all out?

I fucking HATE asus shit, so these are place holders.

pcpartpicker.com/p/qknBgs

RAM is a bit much. "All out" would include a 5960x as well.

Your SSD is shit. Replace it with a Samsung 850 Pro, or at least anything that uses MLC storage. Your TLC drive will wear out with minimal effort.

Fuck that obsolete z97 platform

64gb is overkill but, I got it there for UE4 because it's a damn RAM hog.

Got 1080 sli water cooled, so that's pretty top of the line, depends what the benchmarks have though.

Too much skymeme and too much gaymen

>pcpartpicker.com/user/h4k4s4m/saved/4CnZxr
>EVGA

You plan on using their Step up program, arent ya?

You even trying senpai?

pcpartpicker.com/p/kvzLCJ

I love me some PCPP threads.

I think my builds looking okay, anything anyone can recommend?

380 is a placeholder for my budget, I only want to pay roughly $200 for my GPU. Waitfagging for new cards to release and change prices.

Link? Budget? Prefs? Use case? Special Additions?

Wow i forgot to link my build. So sorry user.

pcpartpicker.com/p/cZnBgs

Current budget is the total not yet purchased amount, and another $150 for a monitor

bout to half upgrade my system (waiting on next generation for cpu/gpu upgrade)

but; buying:

>Coolermaster Storm Trooper - $220
>EVGA SuperNova G2 750w Gold - $159
>LG 29UM68-P Ultrawide 29' Freesync monitor 2560x1080- $449
>Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz 16gb- $125

anyone have major objections to anything above?

>1120 dollaridoos
>budgetbeast

uhh

>pcpartpicker.com/p/cZnBgs
>i7 6700k
>$30 cooler
>spending more on the cpu than the GPU
>for gaming
>250gb hard drive with no HDD for mass storage
seems like a mess

How about rating my meme build

pcpartpicker.com/p/dbjMf7 (1070 Placeholder, I know it will be more)

And, honestly, its 2016, im rocking like 6 year old 23" 1080p monitors, what should I be upgrading too?

The link should tell you how much I paid for the cpu. It was only $145 new for me.

I have plenty of external HDDs for storage, and even then I'm only hoarding around 100gb. I'm not someone who uses torrents often.

I assumed that wasn't correct. If you found a 6700k for $145 that's pretty damn good. I wouldn't push an OC too hard with the 212 though. It certainly can, I would just pick up something beefier for that purpose.
Also I hope you're aware that the Polaris graphics cards will be announced by the end of may or the start of june, and rumored to be $299 with 390x performance or higher. A gtx 1060 could also launch very soon.

Working retail has it's perks. Case was free as well.

I'm using the 380 as a placeholder for my budget, I want to spend around $200-$250ish if possible. Definitely waitfagging on it.

>think about building a pc
>nearly every motherboard review says that the mobo fails after a certain period

I cant tell if these are just dumb kids who cant take care of their electronics or if mobo failure rates are really that high. Makes me cautious to build a pc.

Its not that high

All hardware fails after a certain period but this doesn't matter because you will also die after a certain period.

Building your own pc is far better than buying it from places like ironsidecomputers.com/page.php?load=ironsideseries. Its quite easy nowadays

>thinking about getting a car
>every model of car has at least one example of it breaking down on someone
wow all cars suck

Might go for Zen and/or Polaris to replace the CPU/GPU depending on the future, is it a decent plan?
Very close to mine, except I include a 2K Ultrawide display for just about the same price