/csg/ Chink Shit General

Found any good chink shit deals lately?

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

• Want to print a Chink Shit Gen Shark Mousepad? Available in 64GB 32GB and 128GB will upload .psd in a few.
• user bought a lot of chink shit and is happy about it getting through customs without getting taxed pls post reviews and pics of each item.
• user managed to fix the sleepy modem on his Note 3 Pro • Kingdian S280 240GB is currently back on sale again for $54.99 over at Gearbest
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313951.html
• As well as the anticipated Vernee Thor which is now going for $100
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_343580.html
• user reviews a magnetic micro usb cable another user has one as well one issue it can short out data to ground which can be possibly damaging to whatever you're currently using it with.
• Bart Simpson over here shows off a new slingshot bought off AliExpress for $4
• user reviews a Teclast Kindow
• user posts a step by step picture guide to buying from TaoBao
• user very bravely tries out a new SSD by chink brand "Kingrich" and warns us about its quality
• user finds an interesting mechanical keyboard on TaoBao that doesn't have that ugly "gamer"-font and another one that offers black, blue, brown and yellow switches Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
gizchina.com/2016/05/16/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-rumoured-dual-camera-p9-supplier/
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html
ebay.com/itm/High-Precise-40W-CO2-USB-Laser-Engraving-Cutting-Machine-Engraver-Wood-Cutter-/200902245694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for please ship my shit already, stinky chinky

So how long will it be until I get my package? From Germany to Estonia

IT'S BEEN THREE FUCKING WEEKS
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PACKAGE
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I want to try that keyboard that ET-K1 keyboard that user posted, but I haven't ordered from Taobao before. I'm scared.

Just shut up and wait, or don't order from chinks.

Nice a new thread!
Dirty Reviews guy here, will be posting 1-2 new reviews tonight hopefully. Hope you are all having a good time. Recieved 2 Headlamps in the mail today and one of them had a broken strap. I asked for a replacement unit, lets see how it goes. Also got a bag from a brand named Kaukko and I have to say it feels extremely high quality. Even the foam padding on the back feels extremely comfortable. In essence I'm impressed, highly recommend Kaukko.

Nobody asked for a specific review so I will go over some quick cheap things like a USB OTG adapter and paracord. I'm planning on adding the /csg/ wiki links to the channel along with creating a github repository with stored written reviews + photos.

Anyway here is the channel for the Sup Forumsents that are unfamiliar. Always welcome to input and feedback.

youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

and here is the channel of the other user who created the Unbiased Tech Reviews, highly recommend!

youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

You could try drumming up interest for Gearbest to start selling them, like that group of anons did with the Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoon fans.

Speaking of, has there been any update on those yet? Last time user asked them GB said they were waiting on their supplier and to keep an eye on the site.

Can't have a shark-pad without a code, OP :^)

Need dis

How would I go on about doing that?

gizchina.com/2016/05/16/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-rumoured-dual-camera-p9-supplier/

Redmi Note 4 out soon, RN3P buyers remorse imminent.

OP here, wouldn't feel okay with making one (and risk getting banned or some shit) unless the majority of you guys would want me to.

Read the filename

Just make a ticket under site feedback I think.

>OP here, wouldn't feel okay with making one (and risk getting banned or some shit) unless the majority of you guys would want me to.

Fear not, for user already posted one ITT

the wiki doesn't mention sharks. where can i get a genuine shark for my clip+?

Ja

Gearbest and/or AliExpress

Is outside the safe area guaranteed to get cut off?

Shark is working rly good

>user bought a lot of chink shit and is happy about it getting through customs without getting taxed (You)(Cross-thread) pls post reviews and pics of each item.

will post a review user, just wondering X86-tablets dont have a "bootloader" right? I can just flash TWRP recovery in fastboot right?

Yup

This gives me great trust in chink shipping

You mother fuckers

UK is the best.

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html

is this a normal price? shit is cheap yo

That's the normal price yeah, it used to be 11 before it went up on in price.

So I ordered a 10000mAh powerbank and some other stuff. I placed the order with expedited shipping.

Now, the other stuff is getting sent with DHL expedited shipping.

The powerbank is getting shipped with Netherlands registered post.

Will I get my powerbank within 4-7 business days like I should? Or will it take longer because of the different shipping method?

If so, can I open a dispute and get my money back for the shipping or something of the sort?

The standard shipping Gearbest offered has served me fine, never bothered with expedited when everything got here within 2.5 weeks from the moment it shipped.

my powerbank has been in customs for 3 weeks, I really dont know wtf is going on.

Yeah, but I'm wondering if I can chink them out of my money since I payed for expedited shipping when placing the order but one of the items is getting shipped with a different method.

I think it's probably because of the powerbank that they shipped it through Netherlands registered post instead.

What camera you considering on getting? A Xiaomi Yi?

Mitte kunagi

Is today another holiday in china? They should have shipped my order by now for sure.

They shipped two of my orders today

Fuck me, guess I'll put in a ticket asking what's up then. I paid my order on wednesday, so they really should ship that shit out already.

anyone has any experience with xiaomi yi ?
good as a cheaper version of gopro
or bad?

"You need to sign here sir"

"I SAID DONT SPEAK OR LOOK AT ME RETARD"

I guess you're unlucky.
The last few items I've ordered, were shipped the next day.

It slaps the gopro's shit for sure, look up techmoans review of it on youtube.

I even paid extra for faster shipping. Maybe they're cranky that I asked them to leave my redmeme sealed so they can't flash their bullshit roms on it.

Depends on what you ordered and if its actually in stock. Contact support and they will give you an accurate estimate of when it will get shipped.

Have I been chinked?

Is this the amount of time they have to ship my package or do I have to wait 8 days until they ship it?

>buys cheap as fuck chink shit with free shipping
>expects fast delivery

Fucking autists. Just order your shit and have some patience. No one cares about your tracking updates either.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First one

That's the maximum time they have to ship it, it usually goes out in 1-3 days

What item is it? Maybe they're just trying to price gouge you. Meaning make the prices higher.

Anyone have any /csg/ approved gaming mice?

The whining is getting a little ridiculous

>friend gets laser engraver off of ebay, direct from China.
>Corel Draw 12 with cd key included on DVD. Has some crazy overlay program as well for the actual laser engraver
>Poorly written english instructions on how to fine tune it.
>Hood fan doesn't fit very well.
>No targeting laser

ebay.com/itm/High-Precise-40W-CO2-USB-Laser-Engraving-Cutting-Machine-Engraver-Wood-Cutter-/200902245694

We were able to do this Adam West engraving in 20 minutes going at the recommended 400 speed. Maybe its not cheap enough in some people's eyes but $368 for a laser engraver / cutter is a pretty good deal, minus the headaches of setting it up.

(Not really chink shit but somewhat related)
Should I get the rPi zero? I can get it shipped from the uk for 13 dollaroos. I still have a model b laying around and am not doing anything with it.

Give me a reason to spend my yuros.

That looks pretty rad. Set up an Etsy store and you'll make back the money soon enough.

>tfw user making bank off free points because everyone uses his code for $1 mousepads

fucking hell why didnt i get the amazing idea to change my code to something /csg/ related

Getting the main board to interface with the software was pretty difficult though, the Windows interface application UI was all Mandarin. Finding the right dropdown was quite the task and thats a computer that won't be touching the internet ever again.

it's been so long

anyone who can recommend any big backpack.
if it can fit a laptop that is a plus but not necessary

>making bank

Its just free shit off those shits, that's it.

Contact support.

fuck i don't wanna be you

Dispute it already

You already have a normal RPi sitting around doing nothing. Unless the reason it's sat around doing nothing is because you have a project in mind but can't use the regular RPi due to its gargantuan form factor then you'll just be pissing money away getting the Zero.

Better off spending the money on a Mi Storage Box imo.

Not strictly /csg/ related, but does video contain any EXIF-type data? I received a defective item, sent some pics via Ali which clearly show the nature of the defect but the filthy slant seller wants me to send a video as well for some reason.

Anyone herr has a miui icon pack?

I want to try them on a generic android phone

so how long will my vape take to get to california?

Bout tree fiddy

FUCK

think I inserted my shark wrong into my teclast X98

how do I get it out? It dosent have that clink-back tablets/laptops usually have.

Don't panic, stay calm. You just crammed it in there or what?

false alarm, it was right and after pressing harder I relised the tablet actually have click-back

rofl

but I dont seem to get android mount the shark, it is a custom rom however so thats maybe the problem. works perfect in windows.

Why are you afraid of the EXIF? The seller already has your adress.

Calm down. I've ordered 6. May and they shipped yesterday 9 days later. If you bought at gaybest look when it will bei dispatched.

That's the exact same one the user who reviewed it got.

240p for the $25 one, and around 800p for the $60 ones.
Projectors aren't hard to make.

user reviews though?
I expect some gearbest shilling in linked videos.

It's not, you can cash out at $100

I ordered on Ali though. Just shot them a message asking when they thing they'll ship my stuff. I just got a bit excited over the weekend because I got the 4-8 days shipping, so I was hoping to get it by friday/saturday. Guess I'll just wait untill next week.

You can't cash out on referral money.

I know because I asked the support about it and pointed me to the rules that said so.

so far I only got 4-5 mousepads, a lewd mug that reveals with heat only, and a chink watch

I know why. If you check out the back of your micro sd card. It could be thicker then normal that's why it's getting squished.

I have compared my Sandisk 32gb micro sd card purchased in 2011 compared to a Sandisk 32gb purchased last year but different manufacturing place with a fatter thinness.

Why are there different people responding to my ticket, instead of one person assigned to it?

Just general paranoia about disclosing any more information than strictly necessary over the Internet I suppose.

And here is the chink watch with the Nerv logo and motto (unreadable here)

So you can experience the full range of genuine traditional Chinese names like Shania and Riley.

post the pictures of shark pls
(i don't have photoshop, so a jpg or png is better)

They're here 64GB 32GB and 128GB

Got this today - want a mini review?

format it to fat32

>getting a nonspecific crystalline white powder sent to your home address from abroad
wew lad

Lol yeah I had to go to the post office to get it, but otherwise no problems.

It's plastic you heat in warm water and can then shape to anything you want. Perfect for DIY for us that dont have 3d printers.

Quasimodo is that you?

>banggood says shipping takes 5-7 days
>it's been 12 days
>8 days if you take out the weekends

Do I wait some more or do I ask BG what's up?

Is this one of those leaflets from Sweden?

that's just banggood.

Takes fucking forever for them to actually ship.

Can't be Sweden, both the child and the man are white.

I'm in no rush, just wondering

I ordered pic related from Gearbest yesterday. Payment went through and all that good stuff. It's getting shipped free from China. I don't really order a lot of cheap Chinese stuff so I was wondering roughly how long I can expect for it to be delivered to California. At the moment, it's still processing which I've heard can take a few days

Jesus fucking Christ, fuck off

That pen is decent but I wouldn't get the liquid from the chinks. Have fun with your cancer.

Why do the posts with codes keep getting deleted?

Are you doing it or are the mods being fags?

I hope you are using this as a stepping-stone to quit smoking altogether.

Otherwise...

DUDE VAPE LMAO

I ordered some Oliver Peoples replica glasses and lenses from a dank as fuck store in January from Aliexpress. I like them so much I was gonna order a spare pair just incase I bust these ones.

tfw you go to the store and it's closed already