degenerates

And there's nothing you can do to stop me

Where to buy keycaps in EU ?

>trying to act cool
>doesn't even have miami keycaps
fuck off loser

There's this shop here

ukkeycaps.co.uk/

Other than that, chinese sites with free chink shipping. The EU is not the place to be looking for keycaps of any particular sort. You can consider yourself lucky if a given keycap set even has an ISO add-on.

>miami keycaps
Sorry, I don't have shit taste.

>don't have shit taste
>has garbage tier anime plastered everywhere
wew lad

I'm glad to see that you acknowledge the direct relation between not having shit taste and having anime plastered all over the place.

You can move on now.

can I be a meme too?

But buying shit from china takes so long to arrive and group buys takes even longer life is suffering.

>life is suffering
This is correct.

That looks atrocious

>being this much of a faggot

Being original is hard, isn't it?

Thoughts on the Ducky YOTG keyboard?

massdrop.com/buy/ve-a?mode=guest_open

Not sure if this is worth the price, but damn if the layout doesn't have me intrigued. Not to mention the fact that it splits down the middle.

can i of meme

You tell me :^)

I'd get one if I had the funds.
And weren't already planning on making a really similar keyboard sometime in the foreseeable future.

this was totally worth $300

you can of kill yourself

gateron tactile clears
just like zealios

Are you getting one of these? I want to see one of them in action, but I don't want to get one myself for aforementioned () reasons.

>$399
>Aug 8 ETA
lol no

> he bought a 300 dollar desoldering gun

Do you own a repair shop keke?

nope
i just really hate using a pump

Well lads, I fell for a meme. And I don't mean "I bought a mechanical keyboard because I thought I would like it", I mean "I bought a mechanical keyboard because other people like it." I picked up a Model F off eBay and I'm not particularly impressed. Maybe I just need time for it to grow on me.

you just fell for the ibm meme
does it ping horribly?

The springs vibrate like nobody's business.

V60 with top and bottom row lazer etched ALPS from a FK-2001. I need a new spacebar, flimsy as shit.

Goldtouch mx brown keypad. NUM 1 and 4 aren't working right, I think something is wrong with the controller, being replaced with cheap wireless keypad for the time being.

thats where i got mine

Only buy buckling spring if you really love it or have nostalgia. They're quite shit to use tbhfam.

How do you live with yourself knowing that your keyboard looks like it does

Also I'm from Canada, so I have to legally register this as a weapon due to its weight.

Obsessing over keyboard aesthetics is pretty haram, fuckboi, i just wanna be able to see my number row and arrow cluster Fn keys in the dark.

>glorious pc gaming race

>Obsessing over keyboard aesthetics is pretty haram
You're the one sporting a keyboard with two different keycap sets that has the FN arrows highlighted.

it hurts, i know. it will wear off soon though

why did you even get blanks then?

cobbled together, as god intended. Enjoy mortgaging your house to buy some PBT jellie skull caps or whatever the fuck.

they're front printed, matias quiet click

If you don't care about keyboard aesthetics, you should just get some keycaps from an old apple keyboard. Sure, your bottom row would look different, but at least you'd have decent PBT caps.

Did apple make an ALPS? Is the old apple classic keyboard ALPS? I thought it was buckling spring.

V60 spacebar uses costars and a single switch, but every ALPS PBT I come across uses some other stabilizer scheme. I haven't looked yet to see what my options are but that's the only key I don't like the feel of.

>Did apple make an ALPS?
They certainly did.

It also uses costar-style wire stabilizers, though I don't know how similar to these are to the stabilizers on your v60, though I'm guessing it shouldn't be a problem since it just clips onto the wire anyway, regardless of location.

Not that it'd fit your bottom row.

looks like it's .25 too long

loving this. is it 1 keycap set or multiple?

gmk dolch
the red keys are from elite keyboards

Losers
Tempted with this. Shame it isn't wireless.

Don't mix us trackball users up with those topre weirdos.

We at least have some sense.

Ridiculous pricing, and it isn't even ortholinear.

Not worth it, I think.

>trackball
Speaking of trackball, do you have any recommendations?

Is thumb or whole hand better?

Most seem to recommend fingertip. It seems the better designed hardware is all fingertip too.

I like thumb, but the only real option for thumb is the M570. Everything else (like the elecoms) is trash.

What wireless board has been the best? Been thinking of getting one eventually.

Should I do it brehs?
ldlc.com/fiche/PB00193584.html

The Keyboard is good, but you should get something than browns.

Also, fuck your language.

It's the only site I can find selling this keyboard. All the North American sites I found aren't carrying anymore.

>It's the only site I can find selling this keyboard
Let the site owners know that their language sucks on checkout.

Just don't get it with browns and you'll be good.

How about blacks? I've used red before and didn't like them much.

Blacks are fine with me. If you didn't like the lack of tactility, then you won't like blacks either. If it was just the switch being too light, then you'll probably like blacks.

Though you should chose switches by your personal preference, just don't chose browns.

Of the two I'd say the Filco :)
If you want to cut down on clutter as much as you can then the Royal Kludge though.

I just felt like there were a lot of typos when I was using red switches. I currenty have blue switches on my keyboard and like them a lot. I wouldn't mind trying blacks out though.

If you didn't mind the lack of tactility, blacks could be a good change.

pre-pbt spacebar.

>tfw u r the reason qb bought a hhkb
Hi from arg

normally i wouldnt buy razer but my friend offered this to me for 20 dollars, of which 19 dollars went into shipping. only thing is the spacebar doesnt have a stabilizer, so i ordered one.

Are they any different from zealios? I was thinking of picking some up since they're cheap.

not that i can tell
zealios come in different spring weights but that's it

What color keycaps do I get?

what's that Logitech square?

Alright thanks for the advice m8

Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad

I don't agree with that at all. I think they're preferable to Cherry MX switches. They're certainly not for everyone though.

What switches are those?

what's the absolute most expensive mechanical keyboard out there

Available as new stock?

yes, no old shit

No customs/limited-runs?

No

Maybe the silenced HHKB or Realfoce? Or the hipro Realforce?

Not him, but the most expensive non-custom board is probably the Topre Hi-Pro.

hello retards this is a keyboard thread. please kys.

I didn't think these threads could get worse than the HHKB spamming.

Can't beat that classic look. Just wish they made some with alps mounts.
imo, backslash should also be the same style as the mods on a 60%.

what should my next meme be?

man why are you still posting my memes here
i already told you
vocaroo.com/i/s1473PXrMWmD
nice meme
that's fucking pretty.

Why are you guys so jew that you can't afford a Control key? I just cannot comprehend this.

Newfag to mech keyboards. Are chink keyboards worth it? I live in SEA and there are plenty of 'em here for cheap, as compared to the expensive imported ones.
Pic related

maybe if you could read, you could find it.

Only chinkboards that are /mkg/ approved are magicforce 68 and zhuque/team wolf ciy

Corsair has K70 RBG with browns for $111 after tax.

This would be my first mech keyboard, coming from an old saitek eclipse 1 rubberdome.

Is the k70 worth it? Are there better alternatives with backlighting and media keys?

gonna buy first one soon/end of month

looking at filco majestouch 2 blue

price isn't an issue, don't do heavy typing, mostly use computer for being a weeb and games so blue seems best bet, also dont need a gorillian buttons for macros either

any issues or should i just pull the trigger?

Budget?

yeah filco is great

your pic was the reason i was even looking at it lol, saw ncix was having a sale on corsair stuff but came here and read the pastebin shit and as fun as LEDs would be, the filco lends itself to the aesthetic of my new PC

thanks man

but uh, my caps are aftermarket
just so you know

Topre