Help me! I've just received an Ipad mini retina from a girl who I've been stalking. She hasn't wiped the hard drive...

Help me! I've just received an Ipad mini retina from a girl who I've been stalking. She hasn't wiped the hard drive, all she did was delete pictures from the Ipad.

I need to recover the deleted pictures and will post results on Sup Forums. I've asked an people keep saying you can't recover from Ipad unless it's synced to cloud, she's never been connected to the Icloud.

Halp, I need this. My first time on Sup Forums, can one of you wizards deliver?

Give it back, jamal

Give it back you fucking filthy nigger.

Give it back, perverted Jamal

if you dont already have pics then you arent stalking right

Help me, pajeet. I know this board is full of Pakistani telecommunications Virginia wizards. Can you help, please.

Give it back, Tyrone.

ipad has too good security. Its unlikely she took good shots using a tablet too. That is what phone is for.

She fucking gave it to me because she just got a Mini 4. I'm her friend, but I wanna get off knowing I jacked off to her the next I talk to her.

Help a nigger out, homey.

She needed to have icloud account to download apps

Nigger, Ios9 has already been cracked and there's apps to do it. I just heard people say it needs to have been connected to cloud, which it wasn't.

I'm sure the feds can reviver that shit. Someone said they can't be recovered it doesn't use a HDD, rather flash memory.

Yes, you can turn off the sync feature. That stops photos and data going to the cloud.

OP here. She might be a trap. I'll post pics here if I unlock it.

Tyrone, please.

fbi used an israeli professional team to crack ios. This forum is for burnt out sys admins and script kiddies.

lmao

Load a backup from her account. She probably just turned it off and deleted stuff before giving it to you so if she has icloud backups from just before then, you can load her last save.

Man-deer, the thing doesn't have a pass code. I have access to it. The feds needed to cracking the pass code. It was set to wipe after ten failed attempts.

I'm just asking how to fucking recover deleted files.

Do you manually have to back it up? She said she's never backed it up, though if it was auto I might have hit the jackpot. It's defitinely set to not sync to the Icloud.

Nigger, tell me how to get into it and I'll prove I'm not baiting. I'm sitting here desperately waiting for a wank to the point pre-cum is running down my leg.

how fucking desperate are you

Give it back Jamal.

Stop using it so sectors don't get rewritten, hook it up to your computer and run fonelab or some shit.

t.Google

If she had it backed up to her itunes or ever pressed the switch in icloud settings she backed it up.

Settings swipe down to search and type backup.

You still need her login info though.

I sure am glad I'm not a total looser like you, just fucking stop with your shit

At least I get pussy at least twice a month.

Bost benis :-DDD

Open it up. The pictures are inside the iPad.

thats how many crackwhore hookers your paycheck is good for?

Speak English, man. What's a sector. Apparently FoneLab is only to back up data from the cloud.

No, youre not her friend.

Yes, tell the feds you want an iPad hacked for underage nudes. Tell me where that gets you.

Even if I wasn't, stop being such an effeminate weasel.

Sectors are parts of a harddrive where data is stored. He meant to use a program that acts as a file manager that also has a data recovery function

If you know her login you can go to icloud websote and view photos there.

Fuck of weirdo, don't even try to defend your criminal shit, I hope you get sent to where you belong

God, man she goes to the same Uni as me.
Yes, I'm using her account now. Though when I checked the storage, it says Icloud has 5gb available, meaning it hasn't been backed up, and the function is switched off. I'm out of luck.

Isn't there just a way I can this fucked into my PC and run a programme to recover files like a normal fucking Hard drive? My friends a wizard Virginia too, and he says I can't recover these files from an Ipad, only if it's plugged into cloud.

Yeah, sent to the kitchen for a few sheets of kitchen paper to wank into after I've cracked this cunt.

>Desperate friendzoned or possible thief being a shit to people who can get nudie pics by just asking for them.

Youre still the loser here.

underage detected fuck off

Still get more pussy than you, never had to pay for pussy once either. Just because I like this girl doesn't mean I'm a fucking loser. I admit I'm creeping hard, though and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Stop being a moral fag pussy.

Just someone tell me.

Can I plug this cunt in and recover the photos if it's never been synced to the cloud? Merci boo cou.

>I admit I'm creeping hard
>doesn't mean I'm a fucking loser.

What an absolute bunch of niggers. All these pseudo - tech fags and not one has a clue.

This is like /k/ where wannabee soldiers discuss tactics and never been near a military.

Fuck you, knew I shouldn't have asked a bunch Kikebook using faggots for help. Fucking heading back on Sup Forums and I hope you get gassed you faggots.

Just login to her account and check the deleted photos album you dumbass.

Nice but you aren't going to wank to your pics though, the loser lost again

Not OP, but if it's not synced hiw can one access delete photos.

Second, I'm fairly certain only a retard would not go into the recently deleted photos and delete them after you've delete them.