/csg/ Chink Shit General

Found any good chink shit deals lately?

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

News
• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker. Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.
• user does a cross-board storytime of Shenzhen: A Travelogue from China by Guy Delisle over at
• Chink Shit Gen Shark Mousepads available for printing in 64GB 32GB and 128GB versions • After a month without news on an item supposed to be "3 to 7 days delivery" user asked the customer support to explain the situation • New RN3PRO update improves battery life • user reviews a bunch of items he bought posts socks • user bought a lot of chink shit and is happy about it getting through customs without getting taxed pls post reviews and pics of each item.
• user managed to fix the sleepy modem on his Note 3 Pro
• Kingdian S280 240GB is currently back on sale again for $54.99 over at Gearbest
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313951.html
• user's friend got a laser engraver off of eBay • Neat chink shit, a popcorn canon youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5jh9VglDw

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/men-s-short-sleeve-tees/pp_332735.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM/32597684693.html
world.taobao.com/item/528724616175.htm#detail
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtXvYRGrqk
world.taobao.com/item/37516650432.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s0DFtqajNInt
world.taobao.com/item/529546664247.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Ts0geL#detail
world.taobao.com/item/528232318762.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail
world.taobao.com/item/44092121031.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail
world.taobao.com/item/531509585013.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's about the time the post usually arrives, oh boy what shall I get today

just bought bm-800. I think I got a pretty good deal.

Disappointment

I suppose it is a far shot, but do any of you guys have experience with the arrows sold by M & S Outdoor Sports?
I bought some cheaper arrows from a different store that turned out to be way too soft and varying in weight, but M & S at least gave me the option to select spine number, so I figured they'd be a bit more serious about their work.

Anyone know how long TaoBao takes to deliver and how the experience because fucking christ these prices... Feel like a kid in a candy store.

So far only one user has, he's the one to find those rare case fans too.

/csg/, can you recommend me some nice solar gadgets? Lights, radios, anything powered by the sun?

Depends on the shipping you choose, it can me normal Chinese shipping (2 weeks +) or you can shell out for express and get it in a couple days. You basically choose when you select which warehouse to send it too, each warehouse has options on which type of shipping you want.

Guess I will be second then

>these prices
How low are we talking here? Any comparisons?

no fatties
gearbest.com/men-s-short-sleeve-tees/pp_332735.html

ya its not a bad mic
when i tried to order that mic stand i had to pay shipping on mine

It makes Aliexpress seem like jew central

Yea it was weird. They charged me like $7 for shipping before I added the pop filter. After I added the pop filter, shipping was only $1.50. So I kinda got the pop filter free.

Maybe I was expecting to much for the price but the use sound card doesn't affect the sound quality nearly as much as other Amina make it out to
Had mic for a month and a bit before getting the soundcard

I dunno man... I'm looking at a 41$ price on Taobao, compared to 40$ on Ali.

What's the best seller to buy Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime on aliexpress/or wherever?
All the popular sellers on ali seem to have self made firmwares, is that acceptable or is it better to find one with untouched MIUI?

Just ordered a Redmeme 3 Pro out of a local reseller to replace my current faulty POS. Paid a bit extra but in exchange I get European warranty, national repair center and no (extra) Chinese botnet. Will receive it in a couple of days, I will update you with pics and stuff.

Good thing it's only $2. I was considering getting one of those $20 phantom power supplies of amazon.

You're searching wong

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM/32597684693.html

best seller for EU since they let you avoid VAT. got mine from there, you can ask for it to be in factory condition if you don't want firmware.

It only said "contact seller" for me, but it did give me a price for every item's shipping.

I live in ireland though, so that might be fucking with it somewhat.

MiPow Playbulb Sphere, check it

bought that keyboard that doesn't look retarded that user posted. no clue if I did it right, fuck if I know if taobao will get that shit to me. it was $25 cnd with shipping and all.

I followed that guide user posted though.

worst case i'll do a credit card refund

Around 28 bucks?
world.taobao.com/item/528724616175.htm#detail

How would you search then? The max difference is $5 and that isn't worth it due to all shipping hassle.

About to make my best impulse order

But will the phone be in chinese if I order with the original firmware?

Rare Gentle Typhoon fag here.

From ordering to freight forwarder took two days for me (all domestic express), save for one package, which took 4.

Consolidation took two days from memory, and shipping from consolidation took about 5 days using DPEX+Toll.

Holy fuck, I might not need to deal with gaybeast anymore

that was my review
I think they blocked the one where I was overly effusive in my praise of a usb cable's strength though

Can anyone recommend a good wired VR headset?

There's English option in the stock ROM along with both simplified and traditional Chinese

If I link my card with paypal, but not my bank, so my paypal has $0 in it, will it just charge my card?

Got my bag.

what country though? That makes a huge difference

Ausfagland.

IIRC freight forwarding is only available for the APAC region, Australia, NZ, US and Canada.

You can choose to pay with any method you like with paypal. Sometimes I'll have paypal take funds from my bank, other times from my debit card, and other times from one of my credit cards. It lets you choose during each transaction.

It depends entirely on your soundcard. My ageing x-fi wasn't able to drive the BM-8000 at anywhere near a usable level, literally running mic gain at +100% in order for people on skype to hear me and at that level of gain the quality was shite.

Popped the somake 7.1 in and now I run at +15% gain so the quality is far better.

But, if your card was already capable of driving it to a useable degree then no, there'll be no benefit to a somake.

I ordered from them. If you don't tell them not to they will open the box once and flash a global ROM inside your phone.This rom will not have any Chinese apps and it will have all the normal languages like in any Western phone.

Some people say they install "Trojans, viruses and bothers", just ignore,they safe it's just a meme.

>$200 for a phone

Well it look actually decent, how is inside?

btw

XIAOMI MULTI TOOL WHEN

Botnets*

But will the custom ROMs get any updates

If it's by xiaomi.eu, they update their ROM regularly, even with OTA updates.

a phone with the specs like that will cost around 600 in merica.

But it'll take the money off the card if I don't have a bank linked? Sorry for the question, I just don't want to give my card numbers to chinese sites.

Yes, it's xiaomis own official global miui ROM. MIUI8 is getting released soon, maybe a bit later for us global white piggus.

Inside packs pretty well actually. Here is a review vid of it some guy made. They sell under different names.
>tfw T420 w/ 9cell doesn't fit in laptop pocket
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtXvYRGrqk

What are you babbling about the multitool?

I bought into the Rock Zircon meme. Am I going to regret it?

Recommend me a DIY laser engraving kit

Yes

Yes, ordered it original. You can choose english but you need to change firmware anyway, or you'll have strange chinese apps/messages and no locales

Then why do the sellers say they've made the firmware themselves

Why?
I like bass, need new earbuds with solid isolation and comfort.

That guy makes me incredibly uncomfortable

is the leather real?

Why do you have to justify your purchase to us?

Yes

Review coming later, hombre

There's a strange fluctuation in the volume and speed of his speech which makes it feel ever so slightly "off". Probably a manic depressive.

why do i have do do anything

just wondering if the Rock Zircon meme was still active, or if people got them by now and said they're shit, like a lot of other things.

k

Just a heads up, that usb sound card probably won't cut it for that mic. If it works at all it'll probably be very quiet. If you do find that you need proper phantom power, you can either pick up a standalone converter for about $20 usd on ebay, and you'll just need another xlr cable, or if you're feeling cheap, check the classifieds near you for any sort of mic amp/ mixer/ audio interface with 48v phantom, you might get lucky.

You'll not regret them, they're fine.

Need help finding legit 18650 batteries that are in stock and not $20
(I'm not falling for those 9800mah meme batteries)
Would like 2800-3000mah
Ali express is full on fake ones
Gaybeast and banggood are all out of stock (i even looked at packages of 4 or more, and single batteries for like $20) out of stock :(

cool thx

Are you new here? The Somake 7.1 is tried and tested as being able to drive the BM-700, BM-800 and BM-8000. Not to the maximum capability of the microphones sure but it's certainly more than acceptable.

Can any chinkshitters with one of these post some examples? I've not bookmarked any of the links in the past.

>register on taobao
>browse for about until google translate's attempt to make sense of ching chong make my brain bleed
>its just the same shit on Aliexpress but 10% cheaper
Am I missing anything genuinely good here or is it an awful lot of machine Chinglish reading for very little reward?

Honestly look at arrow bundles on ebay, the basic carbon compound arrows did me until i got good and at $5 a arrow i didn't cry like a bitch when i lost one.
Now I'm up to around $60 an arrow, i am so frigging careful

world.taobao.com/item/37516650432.htm
you cant beat that, desu.

Yes, you choose how you want to pay. It can be a card if you want.

>Can any chinkshitters with one of these post some examples? I've not bookmarked any of the links in the past.

vocaroo.com/i/s0DFtqajNInt found this on my browser history, fishing user deffo said he was using a somake

Just got my Xiaomi Bootloader unlock approval, now if only the phone would get here.
It's been 3 weeks ;-;

Thanks, brah.
I was just hoping I'd find some decent arrows to murder some gulls and crows without breaking the bank, but the first bundle I bought from China (Different store) wound up being too soft for anything other than poking holes in a target at no more than 40 yards, albeit with a horrendous drop.
Is there a particular store you'd recommend?
And how crazy good are you that you find a use for $60 arrows? My mate uses ~$10 arrows, and he cried like a bitch when he shot one of them asunder with another arrow at 25 yards.

How did you request an unlock without the phone? I assumed you had to provide a serial number or something?

world.taobao.com/item/529546664247.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Ts0geL#detail

Ok, I admit that a Pepe toilet roll holder is pretty good

world.taobao.com/item/528232318762.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail

Doesn't sound great. He could just be talking into the back of it, but that doesn't sound like a condenser to me.

If I had my own home I would totally have that

How about a pepe cushion for about $3

world.taobao.com/item/44092121031.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail

Too many awkward questions would be raised by having a cartoon frog anything

we've been talking about the BM-800 + somake combo for as long as we've been having /csg/. It works, stop complaining.

Even a Pepe mini wallet keychain?

world.taobao.com/item/531509585013.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.fDoqfr#detail

You just need to make an account on their site and provide a phone number. They text you to confirm but the permission is tied to the account. Now I just use that account to unlock my phone when I get it.

Not sure how to tell if real or not but I think so. For $35 it was worth it. Going to be using it to toss around the canoe and cottage.

Does anyone have any advice on buying Lego?

I'm about to go in a spree because of how cheap everything is.

heard vernee thor's camera is crap, is it tru?

also international version when

kill yourself

I got chinese LEDs, they're brighter in person and make the car look newer and better than it really is

The Lepin Star Wnrs kits have more positive reviews than negative.

And the trunk, with properly illuminated stains

>he doesn't like Lego

Were you touched as a child?

The bricks usually don't stick together as well as the the real deal.

>Space Wars

Just get the fuck out you miserable bastard.

Uhh..

Some warehouses only have one shipping option.

Is it a good idea to buy electrical components like resistors from China? I know that capacitors are a no go, and I know that LEDs are generally fine.

dont you like human hair, fag?

Probably a copy pasta they post on all phones ads. Most Chinese phone makers don't make global roms but xiaomi does. And when I got my phone it had the official global ROM.

They probably make their own rooms for phones that don't have global ones.