So, I logged into my Netflix account and found out there was another account called "Robert"

So, I logged into my Netflix account and found out there was another account called "Robert"

I looked into the history and found out the other person accessed my account from France on an iPhone. Is there anyway I can use the IP stamp to get his phone number and call him?

No. Change account information and move on.

I want to give this shitstick a peice of my mind, there's no way to do it?

How did he access your login info?

No. Change account information and move on.

His password was stupid easy.

>using a iFag
>ever

>piece of shit

He just bought your account info for a dollar and uses it when you aren't. Don't see the harm.

The harm is this little fuck made a fucking account on MY account; filling my history with kiddie shit

No idea

It wasn't super easy, but it wasn't 400k characters either

He made a profile on your account. The history on his profile has no bearing on your recommendations. Don't be a dick.

Delete it.

Kill yourself, retard.

He's stealing my account for his own use. That's theft, I hope ISIS comes back to France and blows all those fucking surrender monkeys away.

>theft

Maybe from Netflix, but it doesn't negatively impact you at all.

Yes, it does. He's stealing my access

Kek. Butthurt op is butthurt.

Yeah, I'm pretty butthurt, what asshole steals an account to watch kids movie/shows? Is France so shitty that fathers can't afford $8.99 or whatever cheese they use as currency in that shit country?

>iPhone
nice meme

>having a shitflix account
>getting so mad cause some poor guy used it even though it didn't have aby negative impact on you
lel

How? You can use the account at the same time? The only reason to report it is if you can't use your account because he's on it. France is 6 hours ahead, so the odds of this is very slim. To say nothing of your account allowing two users at one time.

Don't be a moral fag.

>faggots actually defending some cunt that uses your account

>Implying having a Netflix account is bad
>Implying people should profit off the labors of another

I don't give two fucks if I can use it or not; the point is he's stealing access to MY fucking account. It's $9 a month, what kind of peice of shit can't afford that?

Confirmed both anons as juden