Farewell

Farewell.

I will use a better browser now, one that does not trade muh freedumz for a shitty product like all open sores shit does.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Inline-script-tag-filtering
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using nightly
I don't know why you ever did that in the first place
baka senpai

That's a good goy.

what happened

Reminder
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Inline-script-tag-filtering

You should use Safari instead of your Firecocks or Earth thingy.

Try removing your operating system first.

safari chrome-like webm support when?

>I will use a better browser now, one that does not trade muh freedumz for a shitty product like all open sores shit does.
Wait, from this description it sounds like you're installing a browser that *won't* trade your freedoms for shitty crap like Pocket.

Does that mean there's a better browser than Firefox around that respects your freedoms instead of trampling over them?

Firefox is falling behind all other browsers now. That's what happens when you get a CEO that spends their corporate dollars on irrelevant social justice bullshit. I suspect the good browser programmers quit Mozilla a long time ago.

fucking this

it's the only reason I don't use safari

Have you at least tried the VLC plugin?

Unsubscribe

yes I did, it was awful

Are there any Sup Forums extensions for safari?

Getting rid of SJW fox...

You made the right decision user.

>Wintendo user has an opinion
Oh no!

who /vivaldi/ ?

,eh i just downloaded the 64Bit firefox it seems like fire fox is trying to make amends

but yeah its crashing too much on the 32 bit it woun't be too long until it ether its fixed and i know its the flash playing up again

fuck this broswer its getting worse every patch

How is Firefox SJW?

Their current CEO is forcing her views on the company.

Chrome is better than Firefox anyway.

You're downloading Developer Edition, right? It's the only acceptable release channel of Firefox.

ccd0's 4chanX

Brandon Eich, former CEO, was a perfectly decent CEO who happened to hold opinions that didn't sway with the SJW community, whose harassment forced him to resign.

Ever since then Firefox has went downhill.

>wat is icecat