Moto G4 and the Moto G4 Plus. Both phones share the same basic design with a 5.5-inch 1080p display...

>Moto G4 and the Moto G4 Plus. Both phones share the same basic design with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, a Snapdragon 617 processor and a 3,000mAh battery with fast charging. Where they differ is in the details: The Plus has a 16-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture, "big pixels" and laser and phase detection autofocus. It also has a fingerprint sensor. The regular G has a 13-megapixel camera (likely the same as in the current G), and no biometric magic.

>The vanilla Moto G4 comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The G4 Plus will have the same, unless you opt for the model with 32GB of storage, in which case you'll get 3GB of RAM.

>We're still waiting on US pricing, but the UK versions will start at £169 for the regular, and £199 for the Plus.

>G4 plus looks identical but has mildly better hardware and features

Literally why?

>Paying for a device with a locked bootloader
But why?

Because most people don't give a fuck?

>Being tech-illiterate
>Browses Sup Forums
Why do I come here still when it's just a bunch of 12 year olds like you? Smh

because it can be unlocked

Because I gave an answer that reflects the general consumer and the manufacturer's reasoning, you think it also reflects me & tech enthusiasts? Are you that autistic? Are you kind of person who takes compliments the wrong way and goes back to his basement to silently complain about it?

He's saying the vast majority of consumers don't care, that's why companies still sell phones with locked bootloaders. You autistic faggot.

Really? Sorry, I'm used to the Verizon ones. Are other providers generally unlocked from Motorola?

Woah, did I hit a nerve?! Kek

I'm not sure. But I unlocked my Moto G via the Motorola website.

Which one? Might just be older than when they started doing it.

aint saying so you can't prove me wrong.

Bootloader unlock =/= Sim unlock

Why do they make phones bigger and bigger? 5 inch screen is the perfect balance between useability and portability.

How the fuck can people walk around with a giant phone in their pocket all day long?

For many third world users, the smartphone is the only computer device they have.

Lumia 640 and 640xl did the same thing

I've owned all of the moto gs bought directly from Motorola's site and all have unlockable bootloaders. It just depends if you buy a carrier variant or sim unlocked version.

>fingerprint reader on the front
>bottom speaker removed
am i they only one that thinks this is ugly?

>you will never have an aesthetic Moto again

Best phone designwise

g3 is alright no?

I have a moto g 2015 upgrading from an iPhone 4 and this thing is just killing my wrists. I have bigass hands, what am I doing wrong?

>Both phones share the same basic design with a 5.5-inch 1080p display
fucking dropped

Save us, Sony Xperia X

Its a great phone, but it just doesn't have the same Moto look and feel

I have a Droid Turbo which is basically a 2014 Moto X Plus. I'm very happy with it, software support aside

Just picturing that thing near a ThinkPad gives me a half chub

I'd send you a pic of it next to the thinkpad im typing on but my camera is on my phone

You two make me hard

>5.5 inch

Why is this acceptable? what happened to sub 5 inch phones? this shit is awful to carry around

Fanks bb

Honest to God if Apple made a modern iPhone 4 I would buy it

>what is the iphone s3

I was expecting 5.2 inch screen. 5.5 is neat. If they keep these under $300 this is pretty damn cool.

>but the UK versions will start at £169 for the regular
Does Motorola usually do a straight currency conversion for US prices? It would be around $245 right now.

G plus is like 250 euros

I still use an xt1045. The early one with lte support.

Vanilla motorola's have basically all been unlockable for years now m8.
Stop buying carrier shit.

>no type c
no buy

No, you're just wrong. Kill yourself.

Anyone who doesn't buy a Chinkphone at a

because you can literally go to motorola site and they give you the bootloader unlock key, fucktard

FUCKING LENOVO FUCCCKCKKCKK

meanwhile i'm standing with my G2 with broken screen (but still working)
i wanna replace the glass but i'm kind of afraid of doing it