Would you rather the company you work for be full of this

Would you rather the company you work for be full of this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Break.

...or this?

Why the fuck would I care either way?

Save us based scatman

gas both

Pajets over whales any fucking day!

i'd rather work with the Pajeets

pajeets, no contest.

pajeet

pajeet code makes my life a living hell, the other one doesn't. easy choice

i fucking love bbw's

>the other one doesn't
Nice try.

I never fail to be surprised at how racist Sup Forums is whenever I make the mistake of visiting it.

You should all be ashamed.

but whales can't code

here's your (You) that you're looking for

This. I fucking hate both but at least pajeets aren't as batfuck insane as land whales.

Pajeet for sure. Indians are hardworkings.

Pajeet men are better than even the most "qualified" female. But ideally i would only hire asian men and white men.

Perhaps tumblr or is more up your speed.

Ive always fantasized about being dominated by a fatter woman, especially in an employee boss setting, so the answer for me is clear, but only because im a degenerate

Why not both? Diversity is great.

Curry definitely. Better skilled, harder working, interesting accent when not in an irritating tech support phone call.

I would rather start my own company or start living on welfare.

B8

Pajeet.
Bathrooms would always be empty.

joke's on you I have a BBW fetish

Pajeet.

Indians, they will be a superpower by 2020 and our overlords by 2030.
Better to work with them now and become their friends so i dont end up becoming a slave.
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

There is no quantifiable possibility for a company to be filled with the autistic feminist landwhale because they are such a fucking minority, that you only feel their existence on the Internet at best.

I'd rather look for a 3rd company.
Poo-in-the-loos are point and click "programmers". Most of them don't know shit about building a program or any programing language beyond web design shit, they stink, and you can hardly understand what the fuck they are saying.

I ain't choosing between two evils, fuck that.

BBW are sexy why not bbw poo in loos best of both worlds

Street shitters dont complain and get their work done

pajeet code is shit to read and modify.
landwhales only change comments and typos but dont contribute.
I would choose the whale

Have fun of being accused of stare rape and have your company go under

No. Two reasons.

1. I'm a machinist. We kind of need people who are physically strong, and have good stamina.

2. I work in the family shop. Having that around would likely mean that my family is like that. No one wants that.

hi five

Why are hambeasts like that always injured and scraped up? Why do they lack the ability to take care of their appearance like human females?

I have a few pajeet friends one of them is my best bro he has mad street fighter skills and dominates with a fight stick can't code but probably could if he wanted to he is a math wiz you must turn pajeet to your side.

How about this tech savvy young man, then?