/csg/ - chink shit general

Filling for OP edition

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

News
• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker. Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.

• user gives detail about his Rare Gentle Typhoon order • user gets his fagbag, looks allright • Taobao has tons of pepe stuff, turns out chinks love memes • user got his chink car leds • user got his Rock Zircons, loves them • user pays mad dosh for DHL, gets a Chuwi and freebies • user reviews his torch batttery and charger

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/photography-accessories/pp_357117.html
banggood.com/FOTGA-33-Inch-83cm-Studio-Flash-Soft-Translucent-White-Umbrella-p-961106.html
aliexpress.com/item/NB-35-Professional-Adjustable-Metal-Suspension-Scissor-Arm-Microphone-Stand-Holder-for-Mounting-on-PC-Laptop/32429556071.html
aliexpress.com/item/Real-capacity-memory-card-8g-micro-sd-card-32-GB-class-64GB-10-microsd-TF-Card/32274315064.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/rom-qualcomm-base-rom-redmi-note-3-pro-t3346350
en.miui.com/thread-249799-1-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I pull the trigger?
Or are there better alternatives?

how'd u get it free, homie?

>tfw the news includes my shitposts of pepe crap on taobao

Someone please show me something actually worth buying on Taobao that's not something I can get on Aliexpress for 10% more

Thanks, OP

How is the wifi? Several people on techtablets are saying it's weak because of the metal housing

I replaced all the bulbs in my car with T10 leds from ebay, even the ones in the instrument cluster. I can review them too if anyone wants.

free shipping.
And if it is too expensive, then they want to send it one after another, so I can save toll.

Ok initial impressions of the Chuwi HiBook

>it feels 'premium' with the metal chassis
>except the recessed screen (about 2mm) detracts from that
>Speaking of screen it's really nice, high resolution
>the type C socket is a bit dodgy with charging (you have to push the thing in hard to make contact)
>Android runs great but Windows chugs a bit
>I really need the real keyboard and mouse for Windows
>Android is in Chinese and full of Chinese bloatware by default
>the screen protector has a bubble :(
>battery life seems OK. Would get an external battery pack to supplement it

So some flaws... but great value considering the price

The WiFi is okay as far as I can tell.

hey,
anyone know of any light diffusers/soft light reflector thingos that i can get that arent expensive as fuk

i found this one
gearbest.com/photography-accessories/pp_357117.html
but i have to pay 26 dollarydoos in shipping for god knows what reason

any chink site will do that uses paypal

in return i give you a picture of a cute cat

Wait for the new Mi Band

>but i have to pay 26 dollarydoos in shipping for god knows what reason

size and weight

Ebay? I got mine shipped with the tripod things as well and I don't remembering it being that much, dollarydoo land as well.

banggood.com/FOTGA-33-Inch-83cm-Studio-Flash-Soft-Translucent-White-Umbrella-p-961106.html

Best tv box under 100$ with kodi?

the one that comes in july?

Xiaomi Mi Box 3

Has anyone ever been scammed by gearbest? Can you trust it??

its literally an umbrella
i regularly get shit heavier and larger for less

i generally leave ebay til all other chink options are exhausted

cheers ill take a look

How about the speakers

>Has anyone ever been scammed by gearbest?
most people that like to complain here are just trying to be the scammers
or they fucked up and it's their fault

>fucked up paypals accounts
>tried and get free good boy points with scams, failed
>complain about shipping times after 3 days

etc.

fuckers took my cakebux good boy points off me
it is a scam site
do not use
also they delete "cons" from user reviews

Nobody has been outright scammed, but they're a shit company. They frequently sell stuff that is out of stock, don't tell you its out, then ship a month later when it gets back in. "Processing" times of 2 weeks aren't uncommon. This was common knowledge before cakebux clouded our vision.

case in point.

I don't know, but I just put my first order in with them.

Also, anons have reported their reviews being editing on their website and they openly bribe people to post good reviews on other sites. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't filled this general with shills.

Flashlight user, I bought an S2+, black with a black rubber button. Torch buddies.

So what's the benefit of those cheap USB sound cards? Do they give you better audio quality?

essentially more power
can drive larger things
removes hissing in mic recordings/certain earphones/headphones

theyre really only a solution to a problem you already have, there is no point buying one if its not fixing something you already know is an issue

They just give you more power than you'd get with the single port acting as both audio and mic that laptops have. People usually get them with new mics that require more power.

Do these chink qi chargers even work?

It says the chip is AMC7135*8, anyone tried modding this? I just want either full power or off. When I was looking them up I saw people talking about bridging connections to put it in different modes, briefly.

>my shit STILL isn't here

I am going to singlehandedly fuck up the People's Republic of China if it's not here tomorrow.

I'm going to meet a girl off Tinder tonight

Banana slicer

Why are you all so impatient? Relax, have a beer or something.

>Dad buys as much shit as I do
>Keeps it all until Christmas
>Under his tree that he never takes down
>"Look what the ebay monkey brought me"

Him: "I need x tool"
Me: "Just get one on ebay"
Him: "Oh, I already bought it, it's under the tree somewhere"

I bought one off ebay, it works great on my android.

why won't the chink make the "OK hand" emoji cushion?

How can I meme without it?

It was only supposed to take less than a week and it's been a week and a half.
AND I'm all out of beer.

My patience pales in comparison to your dad's anyway. I JUST WANT MY STUFF TO TRY IT OUT AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AND FUEL MY EMPTINESS WITH CAPITALISM

>it's been a week and a half.

see you in three more weeks

>inb4 he paid for "fast shipping"

EU warehouse, my good man

I do not think they have sent people out to shill their site on Sup Forums in hideously broken english.

They're more expensive than Aliexpress but they buy direct from the manufacturers, so you won't be getting a counterfeit as you risk with Aliexpress. In my experience delivery times with them have always been great (c. 2 weeks to the UK), but I know other anons have called them out for lying about stock levels and taking two weeks to ship orders out.

You can pay via Paypal, so if you get chinked you can easily get your money back.

>"warehouse"
>you order product
>chinks ship it from china to their warehouse in europe
>then warehouse ships to you
>the added stay at the warehouse increases the shppingtime by a week
))) get chink'd my friend

>he fell for the EU warehouse meme

>tfw use my BM-800 to make my own ASMR
feels fucking great man

Do chinks sell olde dumbphones?
The dumbphone thread had me itvhing for the good old days of phisical buttons and month long battery life.

>ASMR
When will the autism end

when i kill myself because i'm such a failure in life

>I do not think they have sent people out to shill their site on Sup Forums in hideously broken english.

Maybe they have recruited anons from /csg/ with cakebux?
Like that one user who reported every cakebuxexploiter back in the days, and got like 4000 cakebux for it.
Gearjew is already known to bribe people with cakebux to advertise them on facebook and shopping forums, would be supriced if some user offered to shill on /csg/.

dude there's 40 people browsing this shit thread TOPS,
no way they care.

there is no failure in life unless you don't buy enough chinese shit

Things that arrived this week from Aliexpress:

1. Dreamcast AV cable: Works perfectly
2. 6 pairs of tweezers for electronics
3. iPhone 5 power button flex cable
4. 3DS flash cart that plays DS games and other emulators
5. 4 more packs of film for my Instax

STILL stuck in customs... but it finally advanced to the next stage.

It only took them three and a half weeks!

Any good SD cards compatible with Rasspbery Pies?

>tfw poor
>tfw only bought around $100 of chinkshit since the generals started

I ordered hybrids from the US warehouse and got them within a week

>Any good SD cards compatible with Rasspbery Pies?
sharks my friend

sharks
>you must wait 47 seconds before posting a reply
reee

200 dorrar here
and most of it isnt even csg meme stuff
a lot of it is photography

only memes i have are sharks and bm 800

I wonder.

What's all this then?

I wouldn't put it past Reddit though, for real. Probably a few dozen shills out there on their tech forums who spam shit from Gearbest

>tfw fell for the BM-800 meme
>don't even have a stand for it

>mfw my country is full of chink shops like this
>basically 99% of aliexpress and gaybese items under 5€ are all here
>same price, no waiting

basically I only need online for electronic stuff and shit

>mfw people order chink pliers online

Just purchased 5 because cheap as fuck and nice sound, just to realize I need to pay more localy just for the fucking stands that are nothing but 3 metal rods with screws.

Any toughts on the umi super?
Im considering it as a replacement for my original umi zero

>3DS flash cart
Could you review the card please?

>>mfw people order chink pliers online
I need some pliers, thanks.

They are pretty good but I just hold mine up by the cable with my hand as I'm a fucking idiot poorfag

same here in spain

Buy some arm stand. It's like 6 dollars.

>Buttzland
user...

$6 dollars with $60 shipping.

I have no money at all senpai

at least you don't have too much trouble with customs that way

>cops looking for illegal no customs paid products

camwhore on chaturbate :3

I'm looking for a smart watch for around 20 - 40 USD. I was looking at the ulephone uwear or the i8. Can anyone suggest one.

aliexpress.com/item/NB-35-Professional-Adjustable-Metal-Suspension-Scissor-Arm-Microphone-Stand-Holder-for-Mounting-on-PC-Laptop/32429556071.html

Where do you live user ? It's free shipping.

You're forgetting that Sup Forums archivers show up in Google searches, so a post on here linking to gearbest increases SEO and drives traffic for a very long time.

If gearbest bribes people to post on other sites it's not far fetched to think they would do it here. The general consensus on gearbest took a 360 degree turn after cakebux, so the shilling could very well have started after the rat-user gave us up.

>cops
that's the Guardia di Finanza, or roughly the "Fiscal Police"

it's basically IRS with guns

I don't think anybody wants to see me camwhore desu

Just got my Redmi Note 3 Pro. Where was that guide to flashing the AOSP Rom? Is it even worth?

What country?

Btw, there are probably better prices.
Don't buy it unless you checked for cheaper shit.

Thanks senpaitachi, guess I'm gonna go for sharks. Anyway, is there any difference between these two? Kinda want the sharks, so guess I can pay the extra cents

aliexpress.com/item/Real-capacity-memory-card-8g-micro-sd-card-32-GB-class-64GB-10-microsd-TF-Card/32274315064.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html

>Gets a Xiaomi
>Wants to install AOSP

That would be like buying an iPhone to install Ubuntu Phone on it.

idk, but just get on XDA and I'm sure you'll find out

Because then they'd have to model the hand and not just copy and paste an emoji into their embroidery machine, you over estimate thems stinky chinks.

i have an older redmi 2, senpai. I have cyanogenmod on it. It's way better to have close to stock android than chink botnet malware riddled crap

>Is it even worth?
Yeah unless you like Chinese spyware in your phone.

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/rom-qualcomm-base-rom-redmi-note-3-pro-t3346350

Sharks are cheaper at GearBest.

>Could you review the card please?

They asked me if I wanted a silver or gold version but they are basically the same R4 cards with the same features. R4 SDHC RTS LITE.

i think they may be cheaper on gearbest but i'm not quite sure senpai

kek

Still better than IOS

en.miui.com/thread-249799-1-1.html

>want to buy some scalpels but feel really weird about it

Not even sure why. I've bought a knife from Ali Before, but a scalpel just feels a bit, serial killery to me.

Spaghetti land