IOS still can't rename photos

>iOS still can't rename photos

>Neckbeards are still slowing down progress in user interaction by using ancient approaches to data and computing.

>image.jpg

So what am I supposed to do if I have a series of images that I want to post, but I want to number them? I'm posting this from an iPhone right now, and while I love iOS, the complete lack of file management is embarrassing.

Oh ok, what's the new and hip way to rename photos?

You are supposed to kill yourself.

what's with this meme?

The new and hip way to do anything is shut up and buy an iPhone, nerd

Photos have always been organised by date, place and people. They do not have numbers or names. Apple understands this.

its an applel meme

anytime someone from an ios device uploads an image to 4chinz, it will upload as image.jpg

>calling people nerds on 4chin

>rename photos
nice b8

but that also happens when you copy/paste an image in the reply, doesn't it?

Photos are photos. Why do they need names? There's nothing intuitive about that from a user perspective. I don't remember "IMG_05959.jpg", I remember what's on the photo, when I took the photo, where I took the photo. Filesystems are primitive and backwards in this case. They may be useful for organising other things, but photos require a different approach. Same with music -- nobody sorts them by filename, everybody uses some program that organises them via id3 tags etc.

>>iOS
nice meme

>using stock iOS

Jailbreak it you pleb. You have full read write access to the System partition. You can indeed rename photos with iFile.

Get an app that can. Do it. Done

Look at that, you can rename anything you put in iCloud drive. The logical place for a file you might want explicitly named.

Maybe you could use a file manager?
Google dive app?
iCloud app?
dropbox app?
OneDrive app?
ANY file management app

b-b-but iOS no file system... Sandboxing so old fashioned... Viruses are hip

>iCloud

LMAO
M
A
O

I started renaming everything to image.jpg before I post so no one makes fun of me for a tumblr or Reddit filename.

* leave filenames as is
* create directory with descriptive name

o wait, you don't have access to your filesystem, nvm.

10/10

Under what fucking circumstances would I want to Renae something on my phone? Does anybody on Sup Forums even use their phones as phones?

Under what fucking circumstances would I want to rename something on my phone? Does anybody on Sup Forums even use their phones as phones?

and anytime someone from windows phone uploads it's usually internetexplorer.21323804.bullshit.cancer

because you want to search the images quickly

it could be done with tagging, but ios doesn't provide good tagging and tag searching interface either