/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

God I love making the recording/film/broadcasting industries mad edition
Old thread: New to /ptg/? Have an enquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf
Or update it yourself if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Want to request a file? Notify this user and he'll try to upload it for you:
docs.google.com/forms/d/19nyXcV0xtMuPk1wooASfVlwgSPPbb5Ex4La9XV5WGXU/viewform
Various HTTP/FPT servers with content:
ghostbin.com/paste/vngar

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
Remember the following:
>tracker staff are known to browse and post in these threads - think twice before offering to trade, buy or sell invites and accounts here
>the same goes for publicly offering or accepting invites - even if staffers aren't watching, an user may still report you
>around 60% of posters here chat shit - don't make any claims about sites based on "something you read here once" (this especially applies if a poster has a name/trip attached)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/us7nx/raw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Derpta you nigger where are you?
Come back so we can get you banned at HDB.

what are we watching tonight?

KILLA CAM

The VVitch
Salem's history is always fun

Don't set your expectations high. It's nothing special.

The new irc is so fun.

yeah i know i just wanna waste the night, too tired to watch any kino

>irc
>fun
It's just text chat, keep your cancer to yourself.

Where's AB's invite forum? I don't see it.

>not using the based IDE OP image
smfh famcuck

you need to be a power user

anyone know this feel? what do I upload? I'm on ptp and btn

I guarantee you that's still a unique enough data layout that staff can /mark/ you just by viewing that image.

Encode some stuff

Hi ghosthree3

I'm sure they can. Why does it matter?
>implying I'm breaking the rules
I hid enough shit so that you fags don't drop my username tbqh
that seems like a lot of work. I would encode this tv series in dire need of 720p but I only get one upload for like 10 episodes

No you lucky bastard, for me they're all green except for the last one, which I can't do anything about.

legit join a curry site like BHD and grab something terrible

What kind of stuff did you upload, like from where?

Also, PTP has 19.4k 1080p torrents and 26k 720p torrents (x264), so if you can't find anything to upload to a site with less than 9k movies and no trumping rules, you're just too stupid to shit.

why the fuck do you keep trying to push your lame ass OP.

Where is the IDE thread on MaM? I don't see it.

When did the HTTP/FPT server list begin?

Convince me why I should find 9GB more stuff to download on HDT to keep from getting disabled

Raptors vs Cavaliers

BHD? Beyondhd? Isn't that framestor is from? I saw that HDSpace opened up but everything is auto uploaded to ptp
I'm not trying to upload meaningful.jpeg but at the same time I'm not trying upload a movie that has 5 releases/formats already.
I also don't want to upload shit that will never be snatched.

Is there a demand on AHD for based TV series on BTN that newfriends can't access? What are some?

It can be a nice backup, plus when PTP finally implements upload credit for reseeding you can boost your stats with all that hdmaniacs/kralimarko crap.

PROTIP:
Race 2016 1080p BluRay DTS x264 - HDMaNiAcS

Dropped today, 50% freeleech and fulfills the entire quarter download quotum.

Can you really get IDE invite from MaM??
Can't find anything about it.

Try to seed something literally no one wants me. Looks like in out ptg I don't know why but I've been seeding for 2 days and literally 0 mb uploaded

>can't see IDE thread on MaM
Did you donate? If not, that's your problem

Which tracker? What are you seeding? On sites like WCD that's very very normal.

Spirited Away,

Patience prajeet, patience.

LOL, tricking anons to donate to housewife site. Nice try.

How does it feel to be cucklisted from the cabal.

What's the deal with IDE? Doesn't it basically have the same content as IPT? Why is everyone mentioning IDE? Should I register?

I didn't donate. Do you need VIP for some shit?

I like to think of them as watching over me like guardian angels

What is the max seeding time required on iPT again

max? never
min if u no buffer and can't zap is two weeks or 330 fucking hours

Who here /asmr/?

Not that user but thanks for some proper help for once. I know the knowledgeable and diligent PT users are still in here but are wasting their potential shit posting.

It was definitely special and awesome.

whats this acronmyn

asmr backup tracker when

Asmrequest had to shut down. We hang out in the asmr vola and share rare content now.

I think OT allows asmr

link to it pls senpai

You're welcome! Always nice to see there are also people here who actually like to talk about trackers.

Is he right or an elitist?

How do I get into OT?

fuckin creepy fucks

I know this guy has a reputation, but it makes feel a little better about him that he hardlines on yifyshit. He works on a high-quality movie tracker after all.

Of course he's right

Just don't be a retard and they let you right in

Right as fuck.

No but how do you actually get an invite. Like where do you go.

AHD HD-Pro

Yeah it's wcd

Join their IRC and read the MOTD.

>He works on a high-quality movie tracker after all.

Probably behind this.

What does he mean by "pre-release" content? Screeners? Heard PTP was considering banning those, too.

That font rendering is searing my eyes

I'm new to PT's, how the fuck do I get a better ratio with a shit upload speed(500 kb/s), just wait until a freeleech or something?

mratio

I'm not gonna cheat

seed for a long time, Autodl freeleech, get a seedbox

Upload new content. Your own encodes, DVDRs and/or CDs you bought, etc.

I want to do this, but I'm feel like such a guilty faggot every time I upload something. Maybe I'll upload for something that already has an album and upload a better version.

you get over that feeling

ghostbin.com/paste/us7nx/raw
It can be a bit slow at times but you can request something and it will get filled.

noice

started watching utopia uk version, which I still don't know how I came across it. Awesome series so far.

Steven Universe Season 3.

It's such an inspiring show, I'm thinking about transitioning MtF to be like my favorite gender fluid character, Pearl.

:O

What do they even do?

Hello Lasereyess!

insta promotion to whatever the next rank is.

hello, f.am!

>cucked by the cuck

If you knew anything about LE you'd know that he hates pearl. Because pearl a shit.

>implying i care

Signal (2016). Really good Korean thriller/drama series. If you like those Korean thrillers, you'd like this gem of a series.16 80-90min episodes.

I never got around to watching season 2, should I pick it back up?

English subs?

How many movies have you guys uploaded to PTP?

Nice try 312cunt

0 since I was disabled before I had the privilege

oh, fuck

1, for the epeen

Yeah, it has professionally translated subs. 1080p (and 720p) is FL on AvistaZ.

I'm gonna marathon Memory next. Another critically acclaimed Korean series that aired recently. Also has subs.
>This drama is about a lawyer, Park Tae Suk who finds out that he has Alzheimer’s and puts his life on the line to fight one last case. The drama depicts his vigorous efforts trying to protect the precious value...

>i use ptp

>I post gilfs

casablanca is fl on tehc
>not liking GILFS

I meant gifs.

>i use ptp AND wcd

~80

70+ nice try 312c i won't give an exact number

doesn't matter, we were looking for someone posting with that range. you just confirmed your involvement and any further leniency will be ceased. Consider this your final warning

cool, I'll check it out