Starting college next semester and deciding on a new laptop to get. What should I get? Budget is under 800

Starting college next semester and deciding on a new laptop to get. What should I get? Budget is under 800.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HP-15-ay011nr-Full-HD-Generation-Windows/dp/B01CGGOZOM/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1463543627&sr=1-2&keywords=laptop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

netbook

something you can afford faggot

you need dat boi

thinkpadirino

if you do anything besides take notes and assignments on this laptop you're gonna fail any course you take

that being said spending more than $600 is stupid

thinkpad t420

Sony VAIO PCG-SRX99, you'll get shit done with this

literally anything

used macbook pro. College courses never need anything powerful and most of the people you work with will use ms-Office. If you need Unix tools, well lucky you, it has them too.

Kill yourself, nigga.

cheapest one you can get

I rarely ever used mine for college

used dell latitude on ebay
2.6ghz i5
4gb RAM
160gb HD
DVD-RW

only ~$120

What more do you need? Spend the rest of the money on eth

Not this.

Note the lack of reasoning.

College doesn't need anything powerful, so WHY THE FUCK would you waste all that money on a crapbook pro?

You're getting literally nothing of value for that money. Might as well just get a chromebook and save a few hundred bucks for more important stuff.

>chromebook

kek. google shill plz go. You're all over the catalog and we are finding you out.

prove it, faggot.

but you can install gnu/Linux on it with crouton

1. go to newegg.com
2. set price range to

>Linux

not outside of CS and even that is rare.

What's rare? all chromebooks with an intel processor can run linux

amazon.com/HP-15-ay011nr-Full-HD-Generation-Windows/dp/B01CGGOZOM/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1463543627&sr=1-2&keywords=laptop