Why is Sup Forums so racist against Indians? I am from India and I hate the constant racism on here...

Why is Sup Forums so racist against Indians? I am from India and I hate the constant racism on here, I can't have a decent conversation about technology without all of you being racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwmeP1cRI20
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sDA8yZUP_cI&app=desktop
newsweek.com/2015/10/02/ganges-river-dying-under-weight-modern-india-375347.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

Indians are the most racist people ever to exist. They only get what they deserve

no

Go poo in the streets, not here.

WE WUZ POO AND SHIET

Indo Canadian here and I see what you mean. Honestly it's Sup Forums, there's no way to get around it. Just forget about your nationality when you're on here and boom, problem solved.

>it's a /ddt /

POO IN THE LOO

DESIGNATED

Because Indians are a terrible culture.

>decent conversation about technology on Sup Forums
this hasn't been the case for 5+ years and it has little to nothing to do with racism

Same

What are you insinuating sir?
a good day to you

How is you being Indian related to any topic on Sup Forums?
I never had to state my nationality on here for any reason.

How else are we gonna treat literal pissdrinkers

>Indians are the most racist people ever to exist.
this

This lol

Indians are the most disgusting race on the planet. Every time I look at an Indian I thank God that I wasnt born one

OP, this is Sup Forums.

I'll be laughing my ass off when India takes over the US. We'll be a superpower by 2020, just you watch.

Even niggers are more acceptable. Indians are the absolute bottom tier ""people ""

Indians are just that disgusting, it has nothing to do with racism you closed-mined piece of shit. Also complaining like a little bitch doesn't help.

Because they steal white people their jobs.

>Be at work.
>Network disappears
>Call hotline
>Hir Ranjid, hevva ju traid ta torn it off anda on agen? Alavida!
>Call hotline again
>Hir Amed, hevva ju traid ta sheka ya cable? Alavida!
>Actually a switch was hanging

Why are Indians so disgustingly dirty? How come they don't suffer from weird poo related diseases?

Indians literally bath in shit.

Natural or genetic immunity. Smearing cowshit has been passed down for generations

>niggers are more acceptable
Why?

>POO IN LOO
>FALL IN SEWER
>PRAY TO TOILET
get out

At least they have some common decensy when it comes to feces disposal.

POO IN LOO

POO IN LOO

>Indian complaining about racism

Not Germany. Es fake

>Why is Sup Forums so racist against Indians?
Its not just Sup Forums. Sup Forums has poisoned all of Sup Forums.

Also, its a pretty fun meme to be honest family desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=nwmeP1cRI20

What is it with India and poo?

Because India is one big POO.

superpoower

Doesn't even have clean water
Seriously doubt it.

Poo poo.

Maybe it's your accent when you talk on Sup Forums

Also poo

if it makes u feal better i belive in treating every one a an individual but i do hate things abought ur country but unless ur a freedom loveing every leve every alone country then i will run in to problems but dude freeshech and freeexpresstion are important even if some people hurt ur fealings with it how would u feal with the government up ur ass if u did not fit in to the mainstream freeman out

Because they're threatened. Sup Forums is made up largely of students, NEETs and people in minor IT or McJobs. They're from middle class families with decent educations, and feel like they're owed more by the world.

Without actual success, all they have to cling on to is their unapplied knowledge of computers and programming. When someone from outside of the Sup Forums demographic, like women or Indians, also has similar knowledge, of even worse, is actually successful enough to get a job using it, the manchildren of Sup Forums lash out because the only thing of value that they have - their super secret computer club - is undermined.

Most people in this thread have never been to India, possibly never even met someone actually from India, and certainly don't know the first real thing about Indian culture, so all they can do is spout "POO IN LOO" memes made up by other threatened boys, or say completely imbecilic statements like "I'm not racist, I just find a race disgusting" or "racism is fine in retaliation" or "why does your race matter on Sup Forums?" because they've had everything in life handed to them on a plate so far, and they don't have the emotional maturity to understand what life is like for anyone else.

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

>asian heritage club
>a fucking poo shows up
>everyone too nice to say anything

>Because they're threatened. Sup Forums is made up largely of students, NEETs and people in minor IT or McJobs. They're from middle class families with decent educations, and feel like they're owed more by the world.
>implying indians don't fall into these categories
>implying you're not retarded

i hate the cast system and thje weth gap and how thay treat woman the get raped i am allway gambleing my life to just exzist nonthing is garented i just hate humanty and its bs

T. Pajeet

The US also has a caste system. It just isn't referred to as such.

>>asian heritage club
Kill yourself. You fags are no different than white power black panther cancer.

t. actual Asian

No it doesn't, quit lying Mr Poo

the 1%
the 99%

White supremacy nothing personal.

Even the lowest class in the US doesn't bathe in shit.

whats gay people got to do with it and no the biggits should be minded fucked all day ever day till thay kill them selfs

>Implying that people are "stuck" in the cast they are born in.

Keep (American) dreaming.

Social stratification in the US is not the same as India's caste system. Americans don't view class divisions in a religious way. They believe in upward mobility.

100% of it comes down to you being willing to work for less money than they are, and they hate having competition.

lol keep sucking that white dick uncle chang maybe the white man might let you have some of their crumbs one day

Au contraire. The ones from Cupertino do.

>The US also has a caste system. It
i know that and it was fucked up i am a freedom lover meaning i want kidz that raze them selfs and for every one to mind there own bizness and any that try to rule over any one elce is killed

let me show you the beauty of india

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

cuz they are ugly and dirty.

I'm currently in SEA and the Indians here can be the nicest people you'll ever meet, not sure whether this applies to mainland India.
To answer your question, most people are racist against you because
>it's funny
>herd mentality of Sup Forums is cancerous
>a safe bubble of anonymity
>superiority complex
>they're butthurt about their jobs being taken away, which of course has nothing to do with India
>indians themselves are racist

The ridiculousness of the country - hygiene and sanitation in particular - is so bizarrely crazy to people accustomed to western first world cultural standards.

So that's the position to start from.

Then you get to the fact that the country is largely represented in the tech world by terrible low skilled companies like Infosys, notorious for being an outsource center that has a near 100% rate of "oh shit the Indians couldn't code, rehire our old staff at inflated rates to fix all of this!" quality.

because memes aren't contagious.
and yes, it's all just a meme.

plant animill hybrides baby i want are skin green and asexual eggs for are kids brith

Macfags are an aberration in general.

POO IN LOO RAJEESH

Well, they have ur job so ya, they don't fall into that category.

Ur argument falls apart at that point.

then don't tell people you're from india, dumbass

Im Indian and I'm tired of this bullshit. Indian people do no poop in streets, that only happen in the poor regions. In my region, we using clean toilets to poop.

>talk on Sup Forums
>talk
i thought we could only type here?

India invented racism

Britain and EUrope actually loved POC and had multiple African kangz until they learned about Indias Caste system

T. Pajeet

Applel are basically honorary poo in loos.

Because this place is full of cuck whites with Twitch chat memes

>lololol poo in loo XD

Shut the fuck up. That shit only happens in the rural areas which constitutes less than 95% of the country's populated areas. It's not a problem.

>willing to work for less money
>trying to get by is a bad thing now and people should be memed for it
well, now i know why the west is falling.

Nice try user but my name is Ojas, not stupid Pajeet

if you're tired of bull shit then why do you let them roam your shitting streets

SHITTING

>chinasmack
>anything against India
>totally not propaganda.

Please stop pooing in the streets rajeesh

They are not roaming in my zone. I had living here for more than 18 years and never saw a man pooping in the street

I hope you guys will be able to restore the 100%.

I lived in India so I can confirm the pajeet memes are true.

>Indian people do no poop in streets
>that only happen in the poor regions

Than that means Indian people poop on the street.

Unironically true. People in Western nations think they're entitled to an easy job with good pay and benefits that they can't be laid off from. They resent anyone who will work harder or accept less, like lazy kids in college hate the smart guy who sets the curve for the exam. Everyone here wants to skate by without having to do much. I don't blame them for wanting that, but to think you can actually have it is idiotic.

>Internet down
>call Verizon
>rajeet answers
>tells me to reset my router
>well it's 5 years old now so it can't hurt, maybe it's defective
>spent 2 hours on the phone following his shitty diagnostic flow charts
>ask to be transferred to someone in America
>some guy in Texas picks up
>a minute later
>lol sir yeah one of our hubs looks to be down I'll call a tech over

Yes that is true but these regions are too retard to use the toilet. Clean regions like mine are always useing toilets.

It's more of a general Western/industrialized cultural response than anything else. It's not restricted to Sup Forums NEETs.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDA8yZUP_cI&app=desktop

According to the World Health Organisation 665 million Indians do not poo in the loo.

Let that stink in for a moment.

What, you think it's JUST about Indians?

>Asians
Chink, commie, gook, ching chong ding dong
>Black
Dindu, Nigger, Tyrone
>Sweden & Germany
Mohammed
>Jews
Post.jpg, into the oven.jpg
>average white cis male scum
Cuck, NEET, weaboo, goyim, gamer, nazi.

See? I can be racist against everyone, even my own race.

I love how Indians from the north
>Shit
on southern Indians.

And they say Sup Forums is racist.

thank you rajumbra. you are doing buddha's work preventing this mistruth to spread.

newsweek.com/2015/10/02/ganges-river-dying-under-weight-modern-india-375347.html

this "news-week" article is most suspicious as well. it is clearly the work of those people from the north.

i hope to see you at spot A-3, block 9 of our designated pooinloo strett.

>That shit only happens in the rural areas which constitutes less than 95% of the country's populated areas
>less than 95% of the country's populated areas

That sounds like a pretty shitty problem than if under 95% of the populace consider the streets their toilet.

>france
>red
The irony is inconceivable.

>applel going full poo in loo last several months
>suicides at HQ
>suicides at plants
>iphone tanking
>stock crashed and fell off a cliff
>suddenly ONLY NOW do pajeets get offended

Don't worry, I won't forget to deposit two rupees to your account, Rajesh.