Google something

>google something
>click on first video link
>guy speaking in Indian accent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/METZCp_JCec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the problem with that? If that video offers what you need then fucking watch it, or don't if you want to be a racist fuck. Your choice.

Gass the Pooloos. Race war nao!! Pajeets running to loos for protection!!

>SEIG HEIL!!

Iktf OP

Pajeet pls stop pooping in the street

> (OP)
>What's the problem with that? If that video offers what you need then fucking watch it, or don't if you want to be a racist fuck. Your choice.
Because of the Indian accent...HE WON'T BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD. He's not racist he just doesn't speak Punjab-glish. Now go back to work Pajeet, your calls per hour are going down.

Street poopers shouldn't be allowed to internet

this.
For everything C related.

>He's not racist
> Now go back to work Pajeet, your calls per hour are going down.
Fuck off.

>Learning C with jewtube
I kekd fgt

Thank god I'm not retarded, and can understand what people say.

>type "operating system lectu" in to youtube.
>suggestions: "Operating system lecture in hindi".
>"Operating system lecture in urdu".
>Search for just "operating system lecture".
>Everyone's Indian anyway.

HOLY FUCK, SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVENT A "FILTER PAJEET" BROWSER ADDON.

youtu.be/METZCp_JCec
Recently watched this. A very useful indian video.

Pretty much this

>search for "specific use-case of technique x"
>resuktsa all mention "how to do specific use case x" in title
>5 minutes of guy fucking around trying to get his shit setup
>5 minutes of him covering the general implementation
>leaves out the specific use case, but makes sure to say "and you can use this to do specific case X"

All the time

I fucking hate this

Every goddamn video

They talk slow, they drone on and one about pointless shit, their english is incomprehensible, and the code itself is questionable.

As soon as a pooinloo starts talking, I close the video and look for another by someone competent (white).

>mfw youtube notepad videos

If you already have the solution and option of not watching the video then why complain about it?

Pretty sure the YouTubers name would be a giveaway of whether he's Indian or not, so you can easily avoid those.

>Filesize
....How...??

And clean your fans

It has a total of around 10 colors.

I complain about it because I can fucknut.

Pajeets need to stop """coding""".

Does anyone have a video where an Indian's English is incomprehensible? I want to hear it for myself.

Yes, I would like to listen to this too.

It's the accent, user. I just can't stand it. I have a pretty shitty accent myself and I am pretty sure no one will be able to stand it but I am fine with it.

I'm curious too. The accent can be annoying sometimes, but never incomprehensible.

>Use the World Wide Web
>get upset about finding there are people outside your own home

>play video
>Hello sir / friend
>close video

Why the fuck Indians always use sir or friend?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LEARN TO CODE AT THE AGE OF 9 AND FAIL ENGLISH UP UNTIL 50?

>looks on youtube for anything Xposed Framework related
>"hello this is Rajeet"

Iktf desu senpai

E EPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD PAJERRTR TSDXDDDDD I READ IT ON REDDIT AND I WAS LIKE AGHBUSHLAHAHHDWAHLDAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAH SA AWHATAFUCK LIKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUKFUKFUKFUKFUK I CLOUNDT STOP LAUHG LIKE KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKEKEKEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE XDDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDX UPBOATED XDDD!!! !!! HUEHEUEHEUHEHEUHHUEHUEUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEHUEHU MOR LIK XDGAY INDIA FORUM AMIRTITED BECUZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA POODIANS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHENE U POST ABUT WINDO ON Sup Forums AND THEY KNOW ITS PRATELLL I WAS LIKE SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TQWBHQW SHITYSHITYYTSHITTYHISOYTHRIRSDHSDIHYTIYIYYHDSIHISHSIS S SHSIRHD A DAHAHHAHAH SDIEDOIIGNATYED ANXITASDDFRTFIS DDD$WESGISNATED SAHSITRES TSTREETS SLIKE HILTLER DIDS NIFUFFIN WORNG (SAW THIS ON SUBTRESDDIT SIM OGHINT TO HELEL 4 THIS ZX CD NIGGGA GNIGA NGIANGFNA LDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO> CNA TMAKE UTP AHWOW F DDO W CDI DSPREHSFICASL >TFW U SPOT AN INDIPOO WHO DONT INDILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR TANDS FGIUBSCRIBW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME

Why, in 2006+10 do you fags still see what youtube has to say about (insert any computer problem)?

>13year old / foreigner has decided they're better off typing into notepad
>first line is "welcome to my tutorial"
>they spot a couple of typos, backbackback
>first line reaches completion
>notepad is dragged to one side to show program
>progam text is illegible in YT resolution
>program isn't the version you have
>ends with their email for suggesting future masterpieces

Why are people so retarded?

Why are all Pajeets type of talking so artificial sounding in all their videos? I don't really know how to explain what I mean, but I think I'm not the only one that noticed a strange feeling when they speak.