/csg/ - chink shit general

user pretends to be OP edition

Quick! Post what's currently in your cart!

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker.

Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.

CHINK NEWS

ATTENTION TO THIS!!!
• user warns about hidden Taobao shipping costs • user reviews his torch batttery and charger • user revies his dancepad pic • Review user keeps making videos, his new BM800 sounds great • Meizus wants to make a cool futuristic speaker, asks for 200$ • user reviews his Chuwi Hibook keyboard • Super cool and cheap usb/wifi/sdcard thingy that for 8$ streams your stuff in lan, and can torrent your shit for you • user tries to b-b-back that ass up Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B013J7Q338/ref=twister_B017H2DL5E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
gearbest.com/raspberry-pi/pp_278189.html
gizchina.com/2016/05/18/purported-asus-zenfone-3-hits-antutu-23mp-camera-snapdragon-820/
gimp.org/
mi.com/en/
gearbest.com/temperature-instruments/pp_218366.html
aliexpress.com/item/SSD-8GB-16GB-32GB-Mini-PCIE-mSATA-SSD-SATA3-II-8GB-16GB-32gb-HD-SSD-Solid/32653933079.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_9993_10037_10017_10021_507_10022_10032_10009_10020_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201603_2&btsid=3062d2d3-4a19-4ca7-8581-a8ec79c041b7
ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-mSATA-mini-Solid-State-Drives16GB-Laptop-SSD-FRU-45N8331-P-N-SDSA5DK-0-/172113540540?hash=item2812c435bc:g:yxQAAOSwuAVWzmnY
s.aliexpress.com/qE3ERbA3
s.aliexpress.com/jUV3UV7B
ebay.com.au/itm/New-150Mbps-150M-Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-Adapter-Network-LAN-Card-802-11n-g-b-KK-/281648065453?var=&hash=item4193886bad:m:mVifVhqUXoufbEhlRzSi0hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Vernee Apollo Lite.

2nd for
>mediatek

I currently have a gearbest cart of 92€ and I want to ask all euroanons if they have already ordered from gearbest and got any problems with customs

> 4 gb ram is a new thing

welcome to my 2015 Zenfone 2, I guess?

make smaller separate orders.

also I once ordered 25€ of sharks and they wrote 11 on the package.

Leagoo s1 gonna be a laggy piece of shit?

Sick of my iPhone 5 lagging and battery draining fast.

It is for $199.

Reminder that the Kingdian is a meme. An SSD on TLC tech and not even above 400 mb/s write speeds

You can get much faster write speeds from more reputable companies for 5 dollars more
amazon.com/dp/B013J7Q338/ref=twister_B017H2DL5E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You can also get longer lasting MLC SSDs for shelling out a bit more.

A also think there is an actual kingdian shill here.... it isn't that good for the price. I never understood the praise from Day 1

They tend to write the packages at half cost from what I ordered.

I guess I'll try it but one of my Items is worth 48€, so yeah

I agree.

I can spend 4 aud more for a local one and get better quality and service.

I bought a few things recently off gearbest and realized I didn't even make an account. Is this bad for me if it doesn't arrive

>Leagoo s1
No such model.

raspi b+ compatiable mini wifi adapter ?
found an old netgear one which works, but it's almost the same length as the raspi

Update on the Taobao
I found out that apparently you can actually bundle all the items you get at once when they go to the warehouse and get one shipping price

They are asking around 16 dollars for all my items... I might take it since I am getting around 72 tubes of 0.5 lead with 20 in each tube. Also the redring is normally around 10 bucks and I am getting it for 3 dollars.

Still ain't worth it.

Here is the screenshot. And also since it has been shipped it asks for a shipping return fee that is well over what I paid for the item.

any tp-link

or this cheap one on gaybeast

many people confirm it works with no drivers and shit

gearbest.com/raspberry-pi/pp_278189.html

So was zenfone2 + non arm shit

fank u

I got the 240gb for less than 50 eurobucks, there's nothing in europoor near that size for the price. I think it's gone past 50 now though.

I don't think anyone buys a TLC SSD for long term storage anyway, every good goy knows it's Samsung or bust for that.

If you're looking for a cheap upgrade from a HDD it does the job better tham most other cheap chink ssd's, that the reason it became popular.

Besides, these days you should be storing mission critical data in The Cloud™ They literally guarantee not losing your data.

Kek, the Intel atom SoC is a real POS. they are getting it rid of it. not to mention Intel themselves are canning all mobile development.

gizchina.com/2016/05/18/purported-asus-zenfone-3-hits-antutu-23mp-camera-snapdragon-820/

I hate how the pi shares bus speeds

Mediakek sucks ass, this phone will never NEVER become a meme?

ok

i want to build a white noise generator for my baby (also awaiting delivery!) with parts laying around and the raspi, which was collecting dust

I hate whinging faggots like you.

You can get 240GB from real brands for 60€, sometimes 55 on flash sales.

>Kek, the Intel atom SoC is a real POS. they are getting it rid of it.

Intel is getting rid of their Atom line, not Asus.

that cpu is strong enough to let me play vietnamese visual novels made for PC.

>Mediakek sucks ass
Is a meme itself. the X20 is better than SD650/652. X25 is on par with SD820.

>inb4 muh root&roms
No one care pajeet.

>no one cares about root

Enjoy your ADS and GOOGLE spyware, I guess

Yeah sure the CPU but mediakeks GPUs are total garbage.

Elite 5.
Wtf was I thinking?

Yeah my point still stands. You can get way better SSDs for only a couple single digit euros more. Even if you don't want it you can always convert it into a fast external harddrive.

Also again
> less than 400 mb/s write speed

You can root mediatek devices tho. There's even cm support. I remember reading oukitel has an official cm rom for their phones, and the k3 note and ulefone power have custom roms too.

Mediatek don't make GPUs

They are using ARM Mali GPU's. no as fast as Aderno's but not everyone plays gaymen on their mobile phones.

SOMEONE PLEASE REMAKE THIS WITH XIAOMI PRODUCTS

True, but:
>They're all TLC SSD's too, realistically their lifespans will all be around the same anyway.
>I live in Ireland, which means I get cucked with shipping costs from Europe, stinky chinky will happily send it for free.

And if you're buying a cheap SSD for an old PC, it's probably SATA2 anyway.

Do it yourself.
gimp.org/
mi.com/en/

>MT6735P
That's a really weak SoC user, might wanna shell a few more burgers for a MT6753. (Leagoo Elite 1 or Leagoo Shark 1).

no it needs to be real

You are retarded Intel is just as good as le snapdragon shit,it is not Intel's fault OEMs go snapdragon cause there set in there ways

>You can root mediatek devices tho
Good to know, so really no reason not to buy them. just a meme and qualcomm shills.

There is nothing real about the one you want remade, though.

Just ask them to mark it under whatever the cutoff value for customs problems is. In Finland your package goes through customs if its marked as over 20€, so I ask them to mark it as 18,43€ or something.

>just as good
>power consumption thru the roof
>no support or root
>deprecated and DOA
lel fuck off.

Not realistically, theoretically. I believe official brand's build quality will actually be more of a reason that it will win out over the kingdian (I saw those pictures user).

Also the specific TLC controller they use is way older than the ones in the market was what I was going at.

>I live in Ireland
Hey at least your ginger girls are hot.

>also awaiting delivery
From gearbest?
>order baby from China
>set it to sleep in its crib
>wake up to fire alarm
>Baby's litium-polymer battery caught fire

I have a ton of packages waiting for me at home but I'm at college till friday, help me bros

>>no support or root
my zenfone2 is rooted

I want the battery life.

Most demanding application will be facebook messenger chat bubbles.

No

Hello son,
this is you father.
Please stop rubbing yourself to those drawn figurines, your mother and I are very worried about you.
All the best,

Dad

Perfect.

Anyone know if these are even remotely useful?
gearbest.com/temperature-instruments/pp_218366.html

Eh, just because it uses an older controller, doesn't necessarily mean it's reliability would be worse than if it used a newer controller.

Unless there was an SSD endurance test done on a bunch of TLC SSD's we'll never know for sure, but I would expect it to perform to the average really.

It's not a groundbreaking product by any means, but out of all the cheap chink ssd's it's one of the best, and more importantly, it's performance is what most people would consider as "good enough".

Then get Oukitel K6000 or Cubot H2. same SoC but bigger batteries for the same price.

>Useful
If you need to take temp readings for your daily job, then yes.

Otherwise no, I have one since 2 years ago and I have used it like 10 times max, not bad for a $12 gadget, but not something I use daily.

yes, one user measured his cat

kek

If you're asking if it works. Yes, it does.

>Awaiting Shipment
>6 days +

why does gaybeast log me out every 5 minutes?

>Eh, just because it uses an older controller, doesn't necessarily mean it's reliability would be worse than if it used a newer controller.

Actually it is only improving. The reason that TLC flooded the market over MLC is that alot of R&D went into TLC architecture (mostly samsung) and they were able to pull off longer/acceptable life cycles as well as good speeds for those controllers. It is only recently that we are seeing TLC speeds surpass MLC speeds, a feat that was deemed theoretically impossible a couple of years ago (improved NAND architecture, the ability to implement pseudo MLC, and a bunch of specific other shit). It is also recently that TLC lifecycles are compared to HDD life cycles now. If you look at older Samsung SSDs, alot of them would only last a year.

>Unless there was an SSD endurance test done on a bunch of TLC SSD's we'll never know for sure, but I would expect it to perform to the average really.
At that point it is usually build quality

Wrote a Presentation on this literally a year ago on XOR vs NAND tech in SSDs.for a graduate project

>It's not a groundbreaking product by any means, but out of all the cheap chink ssd's it's one of the best, and more importantly, it's performance is what most people would consider as "good enough".

I don't know man, that lower than 400 write speed is a huge failure. I don't know how bad you got it in Ireland, but I have a hard time believing that official products are notmore accessible than cheap chinese knockoffs.

>make order from gb
>pay $8 extra for 3-7 day shipping
>tracking messages so far have been consistent with package being sent by ship

have i been chinked

Is the k6000 tough like the k4000 pro?
Is it heavier than the leagoo?

You've been Gearbested

>>pay $8 extra for 3-7 day shipping

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Is the k6000 tough like the k4000 pro?
Yes, same materials.

Yes it is heavier, it has a 6000 mAh battery, leagoo is 4000 mAh.

It is a china man on a landcruiser braving the storm to get you your package on time. Don't worry customer. We have his family.

Great.

any advise on msata SSDs, I need at 16GB (or more) and I am willing to pay a maximum of 20$

found these so far, pls r8/review:

aliexpress.com/item/SSD-8GB-16GB-32GB-Mini-PCIE-mSATA-SSD-SATA3-II-8GB-16GB-32gb-HD-SSD-Solid/32653933079.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_9993_10037_10017_10021_507_10022_10032_10009_10020_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201603_2&btsid=3062d2d3-4a19-4ca7-8581-a8ec79c041b7

ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-mSATA-mini-Solid-State-Drives16GB-Laptop-SSD-FRU-45N8331-P-N-SDSA5DK-0-/172113540540?hash=item2812c435bc:g:yxQAAOSwuAVWzmnY

Where'd the landcruiser/truck being used as a watercraft to deliver packages meme come from?

>paying extra for shipping
Everyone knows you're supposed to get the free shipping.

normally i would but i'm ordering $150 worth of stuff i've collected lurking in these threads over the last few weeks and it felt like it was worth the $8

>Where'd the landcruiser/truck being used as a watercraft to deliver packages meme come from?

I actually did not know it was a meme

Just accidentally dropped my Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker from about 1.5m and it kept on playing. Nothing damaged too.

I'm amazed by the chink quality.

Just ordered my meme microphone (BM - 800) with a stand and a pop filter for 30$. I hope it will do the job for some singing / acoustic guitar recording.

I also got a cheap usb soundcard for what it worth, I'll probably get a Behringer UM2 for 40$ if the microphone is too weak/has too much delay.

Can anyone tell me if they had delay issues with these 2$ soundcard?

the only thing that has a value is the tracking number.

and that is only in case of paypal refund needed (for lost package) and for shitposting akarin_waiting memes on /csg/

The best comparison I've heard about Xiaomi is they're what you'd get if Apple had a budget line sold in Lidl. Cheap, but with a premium feel to it.

I know the controllers improved over the years of course, but I guess there's no point trying to debate endurance when there's no quantified data for this drive.

I don't get why people drone on about muh write cycles anyway, it seems to me that the average user would take an extremely long time to wear out the life cycles on ANY ssd. I have 3 SSDs from 2012 that still say they have 99-100% life remaining.

400mb/s seems like a huge failure to you? m8 I have two 60gb samsung 830s in raid0 on my main pc and they don't crack 400mb/s writes either despite 1gb/s reads.

But, I think you'd be hard pressed to find an average pc user that could tell the difference outside synthetic benchmarks anyway. That's what I mean by good enough performance.

>mfw my company bought me a Kingston SSD and it writes at 220 MB/s
>mfw it was 90€ and a Samsung 850 evo is like 78€

>that delivery time
It's like 2011 all over again.
And what the hell with this route, it's just weird.
Anyway, Sharks is pretty damn great, thanks, Sup Forums.

s.aliexpress.com/qE3ERbA3

I'm sure you could use it to MITM a public wifi hotspot if you were so inclined, or set up a personal adblocking DNS server/proxy for when you're on said public wifi at least.

Hey guys so I ordered a bunch of arduino stuff from GearBest. The order got to Australia in about 6 days but now it's sitting in the recieval city for like 8 days? is this normal?

give the post office a call?

Any $5-10 stuff I can put into my order as a "side dish"?

Rock Zircons
KZ ED4
Sunglasses
Vape Kit
SNES controller
Funky art socks

Current cart, still considering purchase.
Input would be helpful

How long does DX 24h shipping take to Europe?

Im wondering whether i should choose the 24h shipping from China or 7 day shipping from EU warehouse

Aussie customs are super anal about anything entering the cuntry ya ciggiebutbrain.

Wow that is fast.
9 days from gearbest > to the post
4 days from chinese post > to germany
Is there a direct flight from china to germany/europe?

If you're just trying to find the cheapest at 16GiB
s.aliexpress.com/jUV3UV7B

DX 24 hr shipping means they will ship out in less than 24 hr, it can still take weeks to arrive
Probably the EU warehouse would be faster

We have no fucking clue what this is.

The reason Kingdian rose to popularity was during the great the great cake fever of 2016 you could take a MASSIVE chunk off the price and the one user that first tested it posted good results, leading to more anons to buy them.

They're still doing well too judging from recent reports by early adopter anons posting in this gen.

They have been pretty fast for euroanons, myself included and I never got taxed (so far) either.

I want to join the vape nation. What's the official /csg/ kit?

Everyone stop assuming ali / gaybest are cheapest. Always check eGay. Don't get chinked!

This wifi adapter works on Pi without drivers.

ebay.com.au/itm/New-150Mbps-150M-Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-Adapter-Network-LAN-Card-802-11n-g-b-KK-/281648065453?var=&hash=item4193886bad:m:mVifVhqUXoufbEhlRzSi0hw