Sup Forumsuts, /guts/

same as every thread but I keep on posting edition

Guts threads are cancer.

But god-damn that GPU holder is the best damn case feature I've seen in a long time.

Yeah, but the metal of the case is so thin if it wasn't there my GPU would sag immensely. You can also attach up to a 92mm fan onto the pole in the middle, as there is a screw hole in the plate holding up the GPU

postin

I need to splurge on a fully modular PSU at some point.

First time posting in these Just got a new case. Need to update gpus though, 6970 crossfire is completely useless.

Ribbon cable/10 good job

I Iike the green

Lookin real clean brah

I love lian li.
Looks great and clean.
But i want to have an optical drive and many new cases don't even have front slots anymore.

Lian Li/10
Classy

reference cards/10
Looks nice inside besides that though. Good cable management.

6.5/10
Whats up with the PSU placement?

In other news the 4th 8GB DIMM finally came in today, gonna install that shortly. Not sure if I will get my OC worked out today or not.

wewlad
early edition
>fool's runnin' a honda 2000

>Whats up with the PSU placement?
Its the lian li A05FNB case. The psu is in the front to allow full size atx boards in a case not larger than most mATX cases.

The cooling is okay but it gets a bit warm.

SeaSonic Maste rrace

What's the sexiest z170 motherboard? Fuck they all look ugly.

CLC gone. Now I just need to add more storage and get a new GPU.

OP you start these every time or what? lol

Nice cable management for a non modular psu.

Ancient

wtf 0/10 for timon, pumba all the way

Cute cute CUUUUUTE

Oh fuck very nice and I'm jealous.

Kinda ricey but nice.

Your camera needs a flash. But from what I can see, very neat.

Nice!

Reminds me of a washing machine.

Is that case the Zalman Z3?

I have the same one, got ot for 14€, what a great case.

Finally took new pictures

Are those chopsticks?

Bamboo Skewers, works great

Where to get such cables? What coolers are these?

aw wait Streetguru! You're back, how are you? Update us on your life.

It's a set from CableMod. The CPU cooler is a Corsair H80i GT with Corsair SP120 quiet edition fans. M.2 cooler is just some generic heatsinks stuck to the chips with thermal tape.

I still just live in a shed

Riveting

meh

whew lad

Postan guts

Got a new heatsink because the C7 was too noisy considering how much room I have for a heatsink.

The fan that came with the m9i is soso, I want to replace it.

Fuckin captcha

Might sell the gpu to a friend in need while waiting for new gen. No reference card for me!

Kawaii as fuck desu senpai

Just got my 980ti

Cba to take side off.

What is even going on here?

[m]y second time posting. Be gentle silly boys;)

Where is gpu?
Nice SSD placement in the case tho.

I'm waiting for Polaris to get a GPU. I'm actually able to get by on the Intel HD530 for now kek.

Super saggy GPU

Jesus Christ
Buy a backplate.

Its a 7950 from eons ago. It will keep sagging until Pascal or Polaris replace it.

Does backplate not make card sag?

It can help if it's metal, it'll give it some extra rigidity the PCB doesn't normally have.

Yeah modular psu is on my to buy list
Regards

Postan

Cables could be neater, otherwise looks nice

Does your PSU make weird noises at low loads?

The whole point of back and inner plates are to reduce or prevent sag.

Why didn't you wait for the GTX 1080??? Get a refund and get nearly double the performance for maybe even less money.

Feeling a little salty about my useless 980s.. But they play doom flawlessly at 1440p 60hz so I got that going for me.

>fell for the sli meme

>nearly double
Nigga pls

>980 sli almost as fast or faster than 1080
>useless
what are your expectations nigga

What case is this? Where is the PSU?

yeah I start most threads
Yeah it's a z3. Good case, but it still feels cheap. The side panel is scratched from where my CPU heatsink is like 1mm too big

Corsair Airconditioner 540

Ayy famalam, 1080p@144hz or 1440p@60hz? No gsync, will be fueled by a 1070.
All tech shit here almost gets doubled in price.

>nearly double

how about a guts thread from 10 years ago

What do I do with this? Got it for free, over clocked the q9300 to 3ghz easy with no extra volts. Didn't come with any hard drives but has 8 sata2 ports(!) Max memory supported is 16gb, and I could do a 771 swap but is it worth it Sup Forums? I'll have to buy a new power supply if I put a gaymen GPU in it or any SATA drives

r8 my rice

Does Windows 10 Pro complete install via disc or thumbdrive?

Need to know whether or not I need a disc drive.

Retail versions are sold as flash drives. You can use an activation key to create an install disc on Microsoft's website.

Any reason I would end up needing to use a disc over the flashdrive or is it pretty fool proof?

So got the RAM installed, but it totally fucked up my windows install, tried restoring, reimaging from backup image, etc. Nothing fixed it.

Ended up booting into ubuntu to grab some important files off the M.2 drive since I have no other computer that can read an M.2 drive.

Then reinstalled windows from scratch.

Everything seems to be working fine now, but I have no idea why the fuck installing another 8GB of RAM would totally fuckup a windows installation like that...

You've been able to install windows on a flash drive since windows XP.

No need whatsoever for a disk drive during installation unless your motherboard is having issues booting to a USB.

random question, but what happened to your HDD since you had to re-install windows? Did you lose all your data on them?

Just the C:\ drive, which is only my windows install + games and programs, the only thing I had on there I actually NEEDED was my anime reaction folder, which I now have backed up in a few places in case this happens again.

Besides that though the other hard drives were entirely unaffected.

I started off wanting to build a white/purple theme built with purple UV reflective sleeving, and I very quickly ended up replacing pretty much every component after my CPU failed including my sleeved PSU. I really just dont care about cosmetics anymore. This is the result of that caring coming to an end.

Oh alright. For some reason I thought you had your hdds in raid.

Nope, RAID is pretty pointless for Media storage like this.

RAID 5 is for redundancy and is NOT a form a backup and fairly pointless for my media drives, RAID 0 is performance which I also don't need, RAID 1 would be nice for an onsite backup, but i'd need to buy several more hard drives to manage that.

I have an online backup that runs continuously so if I have a total disk failure I can buy a new one and download the contents whenever I have the time.

where did you get that little car?