ITT share your startup ideas

ITT share your startup ideas

is there a simple no fluff wishlist app? When you organize a party (e.g. birthday) on FB and invite your friends, there should be an option to include a list of presents you are interested in. It is as crud as it gets.

Thanks for the idea.

I would love a thing that might suggest you the type of liquer and snacks to bring, but not something that saus ferrari on most profiles

Is there an app to keep track of when dog was fed last

Don't know of one.
Write it and publish it in the app stores for $1. Ideally that should be tied to a device though. Maybe have a scale on the bowl that connects via wifi. If the weight goes up by a certain amount then it has been filled.

>kepiploro

Music APP over little speaker, which you use for telephone.

An app where you can meet up with a group of friends to beat someone up.
Your group can select a target person, and the app will try to discover where this person is right now, by finding them on Facebook/Twitter/etc and checking their status feed.

App name is "Beatr".

That's a funny picture of the smallest bear species in the world, the Brazilian Capybara.

just a prank bro

Bonerville
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.

I didnt know this was a Brazilian husbandry forums

too easy to abuse, it should be passive like a pedometer, you need a special kind of sensor for that

>You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".

My fucking sides

How do you prevent people from cheating?

It's a small game app where the goal is basically to shout "penis" into your phone as loud as possible. You get points based on how loud you were, how many other people(measured in nearby smartphones or wifi hotspots I don't fucking know) are nearby, etc and you compete among your friends for the high score

I don't even want money I just have a juvenile sense of humor

televangelist christian preacher chatbot
catholic priest confessional chatbot

both free, accept donations, tax exempt corp status HOW CAN YOU LOSE :D

That's a blantant ripoff of my Turdville idea.

>my fucking sides man
Where's the link to spend my shekels into funding this

this, this is kinda genius.......

greatest thing i've read on all of Sup Forums

>pedometer
Does that tell you where the nearest pedo is?
I need this.

Your meter wouldn't be reliable due to interference from a large local signal.

i'd really like an android remote app like unified remote with the capabilities of tasker on the host side, that runs over IP, not wifi or bluetooth so it'll work from anywhere in the world.

it'd work like this;
>install control software on pc
>set username/password
>setup pre-defined functions like you do with tasker (change settings based on time, start/stop applications, run .bat files, perform scripted keyboard and mouse operations all with boolean conditionals, if/and/or/equal/loops etc.)

>install mobile app
>sign-in with username/password (just like how bittorrent remote works/don't need to register or create an account or enable remote desktop, just werks)
>predefined actions appear as buttons
>various settings for all kinds of things
>create/modify tasks
>store multiple computers/logins
>web interface, just like bittorrent remote, so you can access it from any web browser too

if this is already a thing, i want it so bad.

I've got a good idea. Inspired by a course of my CS degree. I'm not telling you guys though, but I'm going to make millions.

evite + "here's my amazon wishlist."

It's called stalking your victim's check ins then group texting your bros.

>americans tell their """friends""" what presents to buy them for their birthday

Tinder, but for people who want to fight.

Thanks OP, I'm stealing your idea

Right? I hate our "culture".

Nobody I know does this... They do it for weddings though

I'd love it if people did this, so I wouldn't have to fumble around with
>oh user, that's wonderful, but we already received a more expensive version from [...]
>oh user, didn't you know we're [...] intolerant?
>oh user, that's sweet, but we don't need a [...]

leaving shitty cop-out gift cards as the only viable option for someone who wants their purchase to have maximum value to the recipient without knowing every detail of their life ahead of time

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

>oh user, that's wonderful, but we already received a more expensive version from [...]
ungrateful human trash

>oh user, didn't you know we're [...] intolerant?
insensitive prick unable to appreciate the gesture, obviously you didn't know and you had good intentions

>oh user, that's sweet, but we don't need a [...]
ungrateful human trash

You know what's better than a gift card for these people? A big fuck you.

Wondering if it's better to just go out and get drunk with friends.