/BST/

New /bst/ thread old is kill
r8 my new shit senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

roomeqwizard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clean weeb station man. Like the projector.

I am glad to see I have inspired others.

Flawless user!
I had that same background octo!
Goodn!

wow you actually sold some stuff. Its looking surprisingly better man. Should keep cleaning up and make the ultimate shitpost station with multiple crts and shit.

an actual stand for my phone edition

Is that projector on constantly? I hope it's not noisy.

How's the ortholinear working out for you? Any problems with using regular keyboards?

Do you do any kind of DIY?

I imagine you being the kind of person who'd be into DIY.

What musical keyboard is that? Looks sleek and simple

hi

pretty nice

that monitor stand lol

dark cant see much

weow

pretty comfy

Nope not really. I have it essentially set up as a normal keyboard. Just more layers for stuff. When I use my poker with my laptop or my laptops keyboard I dont seem to have a problem.
It costed me nothing man. Plus it works and now I have my ultra wide portrait c:

thanks man. why vertical ultrawide? that looks stupid
never seen your bst desu but it looks awesome
thanks
projector is not on constantly, but it doesnt make almost any noise. It heats my room well though
its the cheapest that i found. garagekey mini or something.. costs like 20 euros
thanks

Its really nice for reading and browsing. I have my dell 27 2k panel as a main anyway. Its not as stupid as it looks.

cool.. i want normal ultrawide so i can throw my portrait tn panel out and put my ips in portrait..

Yah I mean it can look weird with a tower of screen but its nice to have a portrait monitor. I got both my monitors for decent prices just have to wait. Think prices should be decent now since its summer.

Same old. It's been a while since I've posted.

I'm going to leave this apartment in 6 weeks or so.
Hopefully I'll have a job and a place to move into by then.

>All that Kantoku.
My nigger.

8.7/10 best new station

Thats exactly what's gonna happen at UNI
I got 4 14" CRT's and a thinkpad dock with a x4 VGA card!
I repair electronics but I don't have the tools for metal/woodworks sadly.
meow
You're welcome m8

ye portrait is aweome but i think ultrawide might be too much... 16:9 portrait and horizontal uv would be 5/5 imo
thanks man
thanks

That will be pretty neat.
haha its all I have but its not that bad. Keep everything lower on the screen. But I can read full pages on screen without scrolling. Its a give and take thing.

Pretty comfy, whats that blue keyboard on the far right? I know I've seen it before but I cant remember the name.

Also first post in one of these threads, what do you think nigs?

I am old school /bst/ dude. Maybe this is a more familiar pic.

looks pretty good man. I have the other version of that background saved somewhere.
You always had comfy stations man.

Oberheim ob12 m8
Bloody good even if its not the real deal.
Worth every penny!
Got a nice colour scheme going on.
You should get a little 18w LPS lamp.

old pic but hasn't really changed

>stöö
nice dude, loving that cassette deck

i have a soft spot for messy looks like this, gives an image that you actually do stuff

again since no one r8ed

Please clean up your task bar

You'd be right.
Sup Forums likes the look but don't really love technology deep down.
Sup Forums - Consumer general

What is that second monitor?

looks like shit tbqh pham.

All of the applications I use are on my taskbar, so I can keep a clean desktop

Cheap Korean gloss, Yamakasi 1440p IPS panel. I can't remember the model number. It's tucked away because its in the way of my gaymen.

Where would it normally sit?

mmm nice
bit messy senpai
clean and cosy
clean up a bit and get some nice lights
hopefully ur desk is clean, can't tell from pic
nice tho
nice but a little cramped
headphones?
need better lighting to create a gr8 station
very nice, maybe lighting tho?
pretty lewd senpai
i like it tho
nice, i like it
maybe add some warm lighting somewhere though?
pretty comfy user, keep up the good werk

Almost at the same spot with the smaller monitor turned vertical on the left and Korean one horizontal acting as my main monitor.

thanks man you too.

what case is that?
looks pretty nice

Awesome. This looks like something I would set up. :) What's the yellow laptop(?) sitting vertically next to the ThinkPad on the shelf on the far right? Also, you mentioned a LPS lamp to the other user -- do people use these as desk lamps? Any insights into bulbs or fixtures?

I think I'm gonna go ahead and mount the studio monitors after all. I've bought some long 5 metre IEC and TRS cables as well as some cable conduit. Will look pretty clean

What's the award for, Dan?

Is there an ATX PC inside the G5 case, or is it actually the original G5 hardware? Would love to hear details on it.

What

No but sodium yellow goes well with vapourwave colour palettes.
all you have to do is get a ballast.
most lps bulbs are normal bayonet

Also the yellow thinkpad is my wheely big thinkpad!

where are you?

Fucking Minimalistic designs.

Short shot.

thanks man, cassettes are superior audio format.. (atleast for listening stöö)
thanks.. i do have one light behind right speaker but im kinda keeping my room completely dark when using pc or especially projector

shiieet, I remember when you had that shitty messy tv stand.

>very nice, maybe lighting tho?
Like led's? or just some lamp?

Long Shot.

nice car collection m8.

Not Mine, it was my brothers and he passed away. So I put them up there to remember him. Those have been then for ~6 years.

It's standard ATX hardware inside the case. I cut out the original back and riveted in a Lian Li motherboard tray. The power supply is mounted inside the case and uses a male to female IEC cable which is mounted on the outside of the case to look like a standard IEC socket from a stock G5 PSU. Here's a pic, sorry for the cable mess.

Holy fuck!
11/10

Meh.

Its going to be more clean? wow thtas going to be nice.
school bus thinkpad.

Don't know why i like it

Whoa, neat. Almost looks like a yellow version of my 770 :) Are you running the trinitron at QXGA?

That looks quite good. I might give this a go someday. I have the same USB bluetooth dongle on my Power Mac G4s :P

God yeh bluetooth was such a pain in the ass, I bought a Apple keyboard a while back (one of the new ones) to try it out and I went through 3 or 4 different adapters till I finally got one that worked. Oh and now I don't even use the apple keyboard anymore :)

Haha that sounds fun. I was using my G4 as my main machine until sometime in 2013, and I used one of the Apple Bluetooth keyboards with it, and those little IOGEAR dongles always seemed to work plug-n-play just fine with Mac OS X.

Nice camera up top there. What's the desktop system running coverless on the right?

meh

ya i might have seen you but i really dont remember but i really like your style (cause its so close to mine)

Thanks, the camera is a 1988 RCA running to the black computer. the computer is a HP Compaq with an athlon. It runs as a server 24/7 and kept getting hotter so IO cut into the case to fit a bigger heatsink. I still haven't cut a whole for the other side yet. It has a 4tb, 320 gb, and a 160gb drive in it.

Thanks, It's a little cramped but it's the best I can do while at college. Sony mdrv6. Fucking great headphones

Flipped image

I get your love for G4's, one of my dream machines at the moment is a Powerbook G4 late 2005 17 inch with High resolution display. But it's kind of hard to justify it when you've bought so much shit you don't use already.

What is the second monitor on the left showing? If it's the performance of the PC it's not very useful. Could be stock shares so thats why im asking.

>tfw you seem to have setup specific bugs in your code

Headphone measurements from REW.

roomeqwizard.com/

nzxt s340

I see, cool. What software are you using to serve files?

I have a 17" PBG4 with the low-resolution panel and the famous "vertical lines problem". I'll fix it some day when I can find a new panel... :P

What are you working on?

fuck my shit up pham

sup

why is this large rodent so sad :(

yea new monitors is like the only thing you can improve here to be honest

nice and clean

real comfy

a bit messy but nice keyboard and south park is the best!

small mousepad tilts me but really clean other then that

pretty fucking nice dude

comfy lighting

New monitors? or new studio monitors?

Assuming you mean the camera, I have an ATI Tv video card and am using gatos to set it as a webcam. VLC takes care of the rest.

just a little opentk game, adding features to it as per assignment spec, but it doesnt run correctly on my home rig. weirdly enough, it still builds, and the actual game code plays out, but the screen is completely blank, i can tell because the score keeps going up, but nothings been painted to the window area but the plain black backdrop.

Ayy. Moving countdown: 60%?

New battle station room prep. What's the best way to clean walls? Magic Eraser? I've tried swiffering the walls and its helped but some marks just aren't coming off. RIP. Might just have to cover the walls in shit. Really don't want to paint.

Very nice. Looks kind of like you live in a sauna.

Cute as always senpai. I was thinking of mounting my Lepai. Did you just use velcro?

>ancient aliens

This still exists

>an actual stand for my phone edition
Cute shit senpai. I was thinking of buying a chink wireless phone charger. I think I'm at the point where I'd rather have a slower charge rate and more convenient means of charging than have to fuck with shitty micro USB cables.

Dusty boyzz. Otherwise pretty nice. Portrait mousepad boyzz.

>Hopefully I'll have a job and a place to move into by then.
Scary. At least you'll have a decent battlestation. That's all that really matters. Cable management on point. Toilet paper on point.

>Also first post in one of these threads, what do you think nigs?
Ayy.
>filename
Other than that pretty nice but a little cramped like other people said.

Messy

Porta Pro senpai. Looks nice, I'd like to see a wider shot though.

Messy. 0 effort = 0/10.

Looks very nice senpai. I love that kind of wooden desk.

oh shit im retarded, yea i meant monitors
and by new i mean more

Ancient Aliens is comfy as fuck, pham.

used two screws where the mounting holes are.

Heh, wow. I'd offer a suggestion but I know nothing about either OpenTK or C#. "hurr maybe something with your graphics card driver"

Interesting idea. Hadn't heard of GATOS before.

Which ortholinear board is that? Hermes?

could well be it for all i know

Terminus mini. Its from Unique Keyboards.

>used two screws where the mounting holes are.
duh. Forgot those were there.

>Ancient Aliens is comfy as fuck, pham.
If you say so.

>Dusty boyzz. Otherwise pretty nice. Portrait mousepad boyzz.
How do you even take care of all the dust, as soon as i wipe it off its just instantly there again.

>chink wireless phone charger
Interesting. Do you have any ones that you're looking at?

My phone has a 4100mAh battery, so charging the battery isn't much of an issue, but a wireless charger still sounds like a fun gimmick. I'll have to find out what the effective range of those things are.

yup they actually hold it really well.

New PC case.
Just moved in, I know it needs work. Suggestions? Other than a new chair.

Yeh I'll be picking up some Dell S2740L's soon and they'll be on a triple arm mount.

>How do you even take care of all the dust, as soon as i wipe it off its just instantly there again.
Do you live in an arid area? Maybe replace the air filters in your vents? I'm not exactly sure how that shit works, I just keep a dust rag on hand.

Nah, I haven't narrowed it down yet, but there's plenty of options on ali.

Been a while since you posted, dope photo skills as usual. I still want that table bad but my vinyl wrap is close enough for the time being.

New chair, put something on the walls and maybe remove that bookshelf. Looks really sparse and boring.

Recently assembled budget setup

kys

what are those raisers for your speakers?

>Do you live in an arid area? Maybe replace the air filters in your vents? I'm not exactly sure how that shit works, I just keep a dust rag on hand.
Nah in the middle of the swedish woods.

QXGA, what do you think I am m8?
Its WQXGA

Yeah I'm torn between 2 options.. Getting a white desk and white bookshelf, better chair.. A modern look.
Or earthy browns and a comfy "Moroccan" feel

Yes it does still exist!

Hi why admin deleted my battlestation from previous thread?