I want to be a white hat hacker

i want to be a white hat hacker
share some tutorial or any free course for beginers

(I have an really huge base on computing)

>I wanna be a hacker
No you don't.

(I have an really huge base on computing)

Download PC games and buy things with LEDS?

I mean security

What you know?¿

some networking, hardware, so...

programming?

some python, java, html.. but im not a expert

1. If you have to ask then you can't become a hacker
2. goto 1

>>>/global/rules/16
>>>Sup Forumsrules/2

+1

Learn to hack wifi.It's all you need.

I dont wanna be the dark cyber criminal, im not 15 years old kid. I just really like security

If you really like something, why don't you learn about it? Instead you make shitty threads on an image board.

>html

being a hacker just means you know computer technology well but use it for the wrong reasons, when you can write in assembly language, use a debugger/disassembler, know compiler theory, understand operating systems, then you are a hacker, you can learn all that stuff at university by getting a CS degree. The 'best' hackers are guys who got CS degrees in developing countries but cant get a job.

>there are LITERALLY people in this thread who haven't made a youtube clone with php and webm files
Whats your excuse?

Whoa, man, hacker is person, who can solve a problem in very creative way. I preferencji that term, it's the first meaning of "hacker" word...

you know what, I dont give a shit about your stupid rms approved definition of hacker, fuck off and die already Richard

>Learns 3 languages but not an expert in them because he probably had no idea why he was learning them, other than some guy in a dpt said it was the best language to "hello world".

Here's what you do:
-> Find out why you enjoy using a computer
-> Put down that edgy career option before you cut someone
-> Read a book that'll further your knowledge in the areas you enjoy

>i have a huge base on computing
>network
>needs to ask how to be a hacker
nice one gaymer, back to LoL

>Wear a white hat
>Download some DDOs program
>Say you're just testing the site if you get caught.
>????
>Profit!

If you want black hacker:

>Wear a black hat
>Download some DDOs program
>Don't say anything if you get caught.
>????
>Profit!

>free courses
im gonna be cool: cybrary.it
do ALL the courses there, then come back here

There are so many sites about "essential hacker skills" I wonder why you have to ask here..?

But Python and Networking is a good start. There are pretty decent books about "hacking" with python. Just google "Pentesting with Python", you should find tons of stuff.

BTW don't call it hacking, but rather sniffing / phreaking / pentesting / cracking (or whatever you do) unless you want "hackers" to make fun of you.

love u guys, thx ^^

kys, you fucking degenerate