/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker.
• Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.
• user warns about hidden Taobao shipping fees with updates
• More news and guides about the zsun wifi thingy using a Xiaomi Powerbank
•Gearbest has a shirt on sale that's just a photoshop template printed as is • Spreadsheet user returns promises review of ASUS router.
• user recommends a bright flashlight the Thorfire S70 • user bought a ridiculously cheap Netbook off eBay • Dutch user gets hit with EU "Clearance costs" • user received a neat bag to store his Electronic Accessories in • user received his Mitu phone stand • SpreadsheetAnon posts pics of his chink watch the Orient Grey • user got two chink routers from gl-inet please post review.
• user's Chuwie HiBook tablet keyboard finally came, posts thoughts • Meizu's first venture into the US is a wireless speaker and it looks pretty nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6-JvY-39i4
• Audiotist user updates his earbud ranking includes the Rock Zircons

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/CHUWI-Hi8-Pro-Windows-10-Android-Tablet-PC-8-Inch-1920x1200-Display/152083231017
amazon.com/dp/B01FRS86XM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_RzopxbP34ARH9
amazon.com/dp/B01DYGC0K4/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_Y3opxb91GBECY
aliexpress.com/store/product/outdoor-Windproof-Thicken-Fashion-Print-Arab-square-riding-scarf-mask-tactical-Desert-Scarves-stoles-Hijabs-Free/616172_32367539090.html
aliexpress.com/item/2014-new-SOKI-fashion-men-s-watches-New-and-unique-watch-Stainless-steel-discount-strap-Wrist/2052425723.html
s.aliexpress.com/jYRBNz63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what will arrive today ohoho

First for proper OP is back.

I'll make an offer.

first for MAKI

man i should commission a drawfag to draw maki holding a mitu plush

Op forgot about adding this thing to the zsun thingy:

tell us if it worked

These chink tabs may not be reliable and there's no warranty, that's the main problem.

I might buy this just because it's so damn cheap and has a return policy by ebay

ebay.com/itm/CHUWI-Hi8-Pro-Windows-10-Android-Tablet-PC-8-Inch-1920x1200-Display/152083231017

OP, you missed some of the fresh zsun info of the previous thread:

Ask OozutsuCannon, he's probably lurking the threads still so who knows he might see it.

Wondering how his experience with that Huion tablet is so far.

as long as you keep a backup and a replacement it should be okay, though

OP, this is very interesting stuff right there. Please add it to news next time.

Rate my new case

shit OP image, try again.

makes the phone look much thicker. Also don't like the pseud-wood look. It's just cheap plastic

Oh crap my bad, must have missed it.

>using this shitty image
Why? Keep Sup Forums free from maki.

Because its /csg/ related OC? Helps keep things varied.

Can this be used as a seedbox?
On a side note, what is a seedbox and what is the benefit of using one?

damage report coming through

looking for a nice cheap tablet so i can browse Sup Forums and look at youtube among other sites. I brought a 7in samsung tab but it was a bit laggy and small. any good recommendations?

>chink clothes
>chink drinking straw
>Sup Forums mask
'no'

Do a review on those Pokeball replicas.
A few of them would be really cool to have, and they'd be really useful for cosplay (if you're into that).

>user spends over $100 on ugly t-shirts and useless bullshit
>more at 11

I already have a transparent one, gonna see which I like better and sell the other one

Alright /csg/,
I have 3 times 1 burgercoin. You guys tell me what to order. I'll order the first 3 suggestions (if i don't have it already).

>Can this be used as a seedbox?
yes, as a terrible one.

>what is a seedbox
a server that seeds torrents.
>and what is the benefit of using one?
You can seed torrents so you get ratio/bonus points.

Recommendations for MP3 player similar to pic.
Doesn't need a screen but it does need to have shuffle functionality and also be cheap.

>ratio/bonus points.
Is that basically Good Boy Points but for torrents?

post yours and lets see what you blow money on.
unless youre poor and you actually use csg to get your necessities

>buying fitting clothes from chink sites

l m a o, enjoy looking like a total queer, just ask /fa/ on their chink shit experiences

I'm thinking about getting this:

HYON VR Gaming 3D Glasses Rom 2GB Ram 16GB Movie All in One Virtual Reality Headset Support Bluetooth Wifi HDMI 32GB TF Card 1080P for PC PS4 360 Xbox Youtube Google Play amazon.com/dp/B01FRS86XM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_RzopxbP34ARH9

Or spending a bit more for an oled. Thoughts?

It's most about dick measuring. Here's mine, I didnt even try.

It's an android one??
just use your phone and save your money.

I got an rca tablet pc for $113 off amazon. It runs windows 10 desktop version.

Just get one for your phone and it will be the exact same experience, way cheaper too.

>as a terrible one
terrible as in bad or very good? why?

I want the hdmi access. I'm a trucker who refuses to slow down for bad roads ( time is money) so mounting a tv is risky even though the leds are getting light. Plus I'd have to give up a cabinet and storage space is precious.

what's the total?

Seeing my mailman so often started to feel a bit awkward.

Just got a bigger PC desk, any decent action figures or buyfag shit on aliexpress/gearbest? Don't need amazing quality or anything, just not total garbage

Also found these goofy looking fuckers but don't expect much since you can't possibly adjust them to much.

NUVU In-Sight HD Stereo Over-Ear Headphones with Built-In HD Video Glasses for Apple & HDMI - White amazon.com/dp/B01DYGC0K4/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_Y3opxb91GBECY

>tfw my transmission is permanently set to 0k/s upload speed

the cheap $18 laptop mentioned in the previous thread

>Actually having contact with your mailman

get a zsun

I need to sign sometimes.

The specs, it will be slow, slow and painful to administrate, and SD card only storage will not only be slow but also small and expensive, compared to other still crappy seedboxes like raspberry/orange pi etc. where you can connect an old unused 500GB hdd or something.

>plasticy trash sides
>fake wood
0/10 grandpa tier

a horrible tragedy indeed

>I want the hdmi access
and connect it to what?

And are you gonna use it at stops or what?

isn't there a cheaper version of the rPi for torrenting?

He's going to connect it to his truck computer and play Eurotruck Simulator while driving his non-simulated truck

There's some good quality Nendoroid bootlegs out there, oh and get Revoltech Woody off AliExpress

I meant, 3 items that are below or exactly 1 dollar.

>reaches through window
>"you need to sign here"

get an otg cable. They are < $1 on Ali

I asked in last thread but didn't get response so here I am trying again.

If I get an oukitel k4000 pro or leagoo elite 5, how much will I suffer from the mtk6735p?

Here's my home screen with my most frequent apps. Don't play any games, but am coming from a nexus 5.

Gearbest has some SHF/Figma/Revo bootlegs too like Bruce Lee, Iron Man and Captain America, Stormtroopers

enjoy your 2 sec of music

Fucking kek

Ps4
Really want to get at fallout 4 but don't want to throw down on a laptop for that. I don't have much time but to kill an hour or two once in awhile.

I've spent $236.88 since February and I'm not terribly proud of that. At least my shit so far has been pretty solid and useful.

if y'all have questions on any of the shit i ordered ask away

Go back to Sup Forums

there's the rpi1 for ~$15-20, and rpi0 for $5+shipping. Rpi0 doesn't have a built in NIC but you probablt have one if not theyre cheap on chink sites.

>tfw motospeed and quadcopter arrives

>snapchat
it'll lag for sure
messenger is going to take up some ressources, too
Just remove both

to

I have one, and tbqh I do not want things that are actually useful, I wan't some creative ideas.

The USB hub is good enough to power an external hdd?

I've been considering one of them gaems cases but a 19 inch screen will suck compared to at home.

please review:
glasses
micro sd card
socks

What?

Really? Messenger should work fine if I disable chat bubbles, right?

>snapchat
>kik
>3dpd

>C
>O
>P

Oh god fuck you for reminding me that was so fucking good

GodZ you madman

Fucking odpixel though.

can't be sure 100%
but yeah, it'll be manageable

Haven't tried yet will later tonight

Don't have the glasses yet
Haven't tested the read/write speeds, but it's at the advertised capacity and it works
Socks are 10/10 comfy, thin but comfy, look good

have you tested the cards with a tool like h2testw?
You shouldn't just look at the displayed filesize

Tell that to my dad who picks the packages on the post office for me while I'm at college. He literally goes there 4 times a week for 3 weeks now.

What's some user?

Awesome. Thanks a ton user. After my Nexus 5 I'm looking to prioritize battery life, but my budget is around a hundred dollars because I lost my job recently. Any other suggestions? I've heard doogee has a high failure rate. Are oukitel and leagoo better?

>cant find any AAs to test my quad
>:^(

I've got £200 to spend. What kind of useful stuff can I get on aliexpress? Already have earphones...

why don't you just... wait?

>Ps4
well... Do you know how well it transforms the 2d image into the split view for the glasses? could be terrible.

Also, think about the resolutions. It's 960x1080 per eye, then some pixels lost to the round lens, then some lost to the area that will be around the "virtual screen" and the differing aspect ratios. The actual res you'll ger out of it might be something like 760x360. I think you can see how terrible that'd be.

>I don't have much time but to kill an hour or two once in awhile.
Then I strongly suggest just looking at stuff on your phone or a tablet or laptop instead.

Here's why I'm upgrading btw, battery life is atrocious on my Nexus now.

>nexus 5
>now

haha

don't expect much. It's chink shit after all
Can't take that decision from you though.
Good luck getting a new job, you'll do good

I dunno why he does it. I told him he can pick it up all at once, once at week, but he always takes it on the way to work. I can't pick it on my own, as they send the stuff back if you don't pick it in 2 weeks.

Why don't you just ship it to your college accommodation?

looks like it's not a hassle for him. It's just a thing he can do on his way home.
Thank him and maybe gift him something he might like and use

>That shirt on bottom left
Kek nice aesthetics

It's not a bad phone, battery is just worn out after 2.5 years of heavy use. Still performs really well.

If I'm careful not to drop it, I just want it to last at least a year. Not too fussed at that price point if it doesn't last much longer than that.

And thanks, I appreciate that

I don't have my name on the postbox and neither I or roomies know which one is ours and we also don't have keys for the box.
He was annoyed when I saw him the last time. But yeah, I bought him few things already.

I'll probably end up mounting a tv or get a gaems case. I've been doing the laptop / phone for awhile, it gets old. My computer is pretty weak since i wanted one without cooling fans to set it in bed. Gaming sucks on it. Dot requires ten hours of off time and it's hard to sleep that long.

Can someone put together a collection of images with that xaomi mascot. he's wicked cute.

aliexpress.com/store/product/outdoor-Windproof-Thicken-Fashion-Print-Arab-square-riding-scarf-mask-tactical-Desert-Scarves-stoles-Hijabs-Free/616172_32367539090.html

aliexpress.com/item/2014-new-SOKI-fashion-men-s-watches-New-and-unique-watch-Stainless-steel-discount-strap-Wrist/2052425723.html

Did i get memed?

Best $5.50 I ever spent

s.aliexpress.com/jYRBNz63