What's the deal with this guy?

> He seemed to be a nice guys, but with a dark past or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

totaldrama.net/2015/09/leo-laporte-bans-john-c-dvorak-from-twit-for-expressing-his-opinions-elsewhere/
youtube.com/watch?v=uiGHeSfD04g
gawker.com/5952233/tech-guru-leo-laporte-cant-stop-revealing-his-sexxxy-texts-on-his-internet-tv-show
gawker.com/the-king-of-tech-talk-showed-everyone-a-his-naked-di-1707162572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He seems like the kind of guy you would run into in a gay bathhouse in san francisco.

i had tech tv in 2001

please tell me these people arent still doing this shit

Leo runs a streaming media company and is kind of a rampant SJW now. I guess maybe they all were, being SF tech media people, but it all seemed so friendly and innocent 15 years ago.

You're actually right. He accidentally revealed on his show that he was having sex with another woman while separated from his wife and accidentally flashed a dick pic as well.

two separate, hilarious incidents, both involving him using his phone. he's a lovable retard

or at least, he was, until he became a raging SJW as well.

he also banned John C Dvorak and only has on Google shills and women who shouldn't be tech journalists, and This Week in Tech has devolved into 60 minutes of Apple rumors followed by 10 minutes of ANYTHING ELSE

I've listened to TWiT since 2005 and honestly I don't know why anymore

I miss Diggnation

wait I thought Dvorak was on a few weeks ago. Why did he get banned?

You just forcing me to LEL at this shit.

Dvorak hasn't been on since last year. He was banned because of something involving the clock kid.

Like, he said during the height of clock kid mania that the clock kid's clock was bullshit and his dad was a scam artist, and that rustled Leo's jimmies so hard that he got banned.

totaldrama.net/2015/09/leo-laporte-bans-john-c-dvorak-from-twit-for-expressing-his-opinions-elsewhere/

Liked him ok before. This is pretty amazing though. Watching videos now. He's out of control in the best way.

Because you're an edgy bro who doesn't want to admit he still enjoys TWiT.

go away leo

>when he got banned by Apple for livestreaming the event

kek

did he livestream the Google I/O keynote this year?

gtfo, totaldrama. nobody cares about your stalking except for the occasional minute when people hear your name and think, "that faggot is still around?"

Leo turned his Macbook towards the stage and Facetimed the Apple keynote before the things were live streamed.. Different than watching a stream and commenting over it.

not this again

when did that happen?

February this year

How big is his dick again??

about this big
|---------------------------------------------------|

I don't know much about Leo Laporte, but John C. Dvorak is a fucking retard, so the banning story is right, at least Leo has that going for him.

pic related

His dark secret is that he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

he would yell at everyone when the cameras were off, and try to hit on the women

I know he studied "Chinese History" at Yale.

meh he's obviously got a weird stalker or two, the shit people try to nail him on is fucking nothing

So he's basically Sup Forums, but without the social anxiety.

I listen to the twit. It's a good show if the guests are good. Dvorak is a cranky old cynic, I liked him he was the literal opposite of many of the guests. Also what I've learned listening to this show is that writing for a techblog or other such publication is a shitty job.

Dvorak is a cranky old cynic with no depth of industry experience (other than in the 'news' industry) so he's essentially all the crankiness with none of the usefulness.

Schneier and Gibson are examples of good 'cranky old cynics', although from what I've seen of Schneier's public speaking, it's pretty painful.

daily reminder that
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN
LEO KILLED ERIK LANIGAN

Do you listen to the show? Hardly any of the guests have other than the news industry experience. And in the technology news industry, it's hard to find anyone with more years than he has.

Who /NoAgenda/ here?

Is there a podcast/network that covers tech but doesn't ride Silicon Valley's dick?

Notable examples of SJW pandering?

This the guy that accidentally his dick pic?

ITM

I wish more people knew about this show.

But Sup Forums was right about that whole story.

Leo you are dead to me.

Love and light

Thank you for your courage and passion.

>Listen to one of his podcast.
>Start talking about google putting female emojis.
>Felt sorry that women didn't have these before.
>SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=uiGHeSfD04g

I want to watch the no agenda show but I couldn't get through an episode with the stuff they do with the patreons

He had randi harper on one of his shows

>12 minutes out of 5 years spanning multiple unscripted shows cherry-picked from his 20 year career
it's "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" again

i guess that depends on how often you go to gay bathhouses in SF, user. in your case, i'm sure you would meet people who, like him, are guys.

gawker.com/5952233/tech-guru-leo-laporte-cant-stop-revealing-his-sexxxy-texts-on-his-internet-tv-show

gawker.com/the-king-of-tech-talk-showed-everyone-a-his-naked-di-1707162572

>gawker