Order Tech item from cuckmazon

>Order Tech item from cuckmazon
>Retarded ups driver just leaves it on porch
>"Hello it says delivered but my item never came"

nearly my entire desktop build was complimentary :)

thats not how it works, but good job looking like a complete tool on Sup Forums

It is though.

Amazon has an A-Z refund policy. Why dont you elaborate on what happens then?

Do this one time too often and your entire Amazon account will be banned -- no joke, Google around.

>Do this one time too often and your entire Amazon account will be banned -- no joke, Google around.

And? just open a new one what's the big deal

If it's tied to your address/payment methods you probably won't be able to reuse them.

True tb

I guess only do it occasionally then

Honestly, this guys probably on neet buxs anyway so he probably moves house every 6 months. So scam as much as you can, move cause landlord hates you, and open up a new bank account etc. Ths shit probably tripples his income.

>all these projections

What makes you think that?

I bet my trading account is worth more than three times your networth.

because they do not just send you new shit you fucking idiot, especially when you are talking about expensive shit a claim is opened with ups.

you could prove it by showing your amazon web page though, it wont take long to black out your personal info.

ill wait

They refund you or send you a new one dumbass.

Read their refund policy

If I were to jew Amazon what type of item should i buy? I have a pretty large history with them so the might buy into it.

prove it. by this time you could have at least faked it.

show us your order summary

Whatever you want. Just make sure it's sold/fulfilledby Amazon.

You are retarded. What do you want me to show you? My creditcard statement of me getting credited the cost of an i7 4770k?

retarded underage kids smdh

if you do it above a certain monetary value (likely around the yearly prime rate) they will start doing signature verification, and if you are problematic you will get blacklisted

>nigger and proud

all you had to do was show your amazon account with your past orders, but you couldnt even do that. better break out photoshop then, trying to say i am underage is not a response.

you should be able to show your nearly entire build orders via amazons website

>being this much of a nigger

captcha: select all pies

one's a fucking bundt cake

You're just going to make another excuse or say it's not sufficient proof.

I don't really care.

Give it back, Tyrone.

exactly what i thought. that isnt even taking into account how you got stuff for 'free'. if anything, you would have 2 of everything and would have to sell it manually. on no planet is amazon going to just let you cancel your order and refund your money just because the item 'never showed up'

sorry, but i live in the real world and am not going to play along

Don't they make you sign for shit if it's like an expensive item? Haven't bought anything $100+ in years

Yeah, you're a lying faggot.

Yes, unless you use the app and then you can digitally sign it. In each case, you have to deal with UPS yourself instead of Amazon doing it for you.

Yes I was just lying.

Haha got you! Amazon totally doesnt have an AZ refund policy, dont try this guys it doesnt work

not as of yesterday, I had a pair of $230 boots left on my doorstep in my (thankfully white) neighborhood

prove it.

you should be able to show 2 orders for each item.

I have never, ever had to sign any package other than a few coming from out of the country. - Even if you DO have to sign, just say the laptop or whstever wasnt in there.

Whatever tho guys, this doesnt work it was just satire, I was kidding that's all!

I can't prove it. I was lying, this is satire.

Wait, you mean tell UPS the package never arrived, despite it being signed for?

>>Retarded ups driver just leaves it on porch
>>"Hello it says delivered but my item never came"
used to do this all the time with brand-name sunglasses

they're small enough boxed that a drover typically won't care about actually fallowing signature procedure, and easy to sell the duplicate pair for only a small % off retail

Amazon

>In each case you have to deal with ups

This guy is a retard and doesnt know what he's talking about. If the item is shipped/sold by Amazon you contact them and get a refund with one sentence(Hello my [order] never came, Id like a refund to my CC".

Nice job m8

>Sup Forumsthievery

Take your gun and go to amazon office or something and shoot somebody - that's how things work in USA.

>nig nog posts nig nog bait thread
>clearly post is about theft
>"shoot something"

syndromeofadown.png

Pathetic. Why not just stop trying?

Why not stop replying? You've made like 8 posts in this thread you supposedly "dont care about" and consider "pathetic".

>YOU- YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!

(even tho u can)

you would be surprised on what sellers from china are willing to let go rather than pay for return shipping

actually, many of them cant pay for return shipping even if they wanted to, because they cant order your shipping label from china

they will ask YOU to pay for return shipping, then promise to pay you back the cost
but you can just refuse this, and tell them to officially use the ebay system or find some way of sending you the return label.
then after a week or two, ebay will refund you the cash, but you have to call them up on the phone if you want to money faster, and dont sound like a little bitch. be confident

this is how i scored my high quality windows 10 tablet with 14nm intel atom z8300 / 64gb eMMC / 4gb ram

Serious nigger shines from OP what the fuck

Bump

That was my first. I just agree with the guy, you're probs lying about the whole thing. Why not just start the thread by asking if this would work?

Because if you knew anything about their return policy they refund everything and anything.

Millions of people have done this

This actually happened to me with a hard drive from newegg a few years back. I got a replacement, and the original package ended up on my doorstep a few weeks later for some reason. Though I'm sure if you did this with a much more expensive order, it would send up some red flags.

>Because if you knew anything about their return policy they refund everything and anything.
you only get a refund if you send the item back. If you report an item not recieved but ups says it was received you dont get your sheckels because you were trying to steal.

Bump

Except that's not right. I've had a package say it was received and it wasn't delivered. I talked to a tech online and he said to give it a few days. I waited three days and it never arrived. They offered to refund it or send me a new one. I chose the new one and it arrived three days later.

The original arrived a few days after that and I had two.

I thought about sending the original back, but it was a game I had preordered and was super excited about playing. I was being spiteful.

Yes you can, I just request new email aliases from my university and make a new account whenever the 6 month prime trial for students expires.

ITT: thieving niggers

just came back from dinner. still waiting on that proof OP you fucking tool

that only works with sellers that sell with orders fulfilled through amazon, and even then, only a few times before you get your account banned

UPS will never say a package was delivered when it is still a few days out. Literally impossible considering how tracking works.

I ordered a laptop off Amazon a few years ago and it actually got lost in the mail. I just told them that it did and they sent me another one. I think they told the shipping company to send the first one back to Amazon if they found it though.

Do you do anything besides Sup Forums?

What kind of proof do you want you retard

It depends on the item. I just built a computer and ordered all the parts off Amazon, I didn't have to sign for any of it.

i told you like 2 hours ago to show your amazon account which shows your orders. you couldnt even provide that which would take literally 15 fucking seconds.

you are a tool, and the fact you are trying to make fun of me for being on Sup Forums while you bump a fucking travesty of a thread like this is even more embarrassing

Except you're wrong. It's happened to me more than once.

Faggot.

No, you are probably looking at the amazon tracking which is not the same as something like the direct UPS tracking.

no it hasn't.

God damn do I love some cock.

Anyway, yeah OP, it's not that hard to just open up your amazon account and show us your orders, like so.

I ordered that microphone off Amazon, and it said delivered but I never received it. So I contacted them about it again and they tried again, and I still wasn't getting it.

Turned out, I went full blown retard and was sending it to the wrong address. That's why it's up three times.

I told you officer, i was just lying.

Now stop posting

look at that, someone who actually can follow through with their story. looks like whoever received the item returned it as well, although that might just be the standard status for a closed ticket

>bumps thread
>asks what kind of proof to post
>says he was lying when told what to post

jesus christ what is wrong with your brain?

Niggers

>he lives in the kind of place where stuff gets stolen from your front door
Glad I don't know this feel.

>Keeps asking for proof
>I agree with him that it was satire and I lied
>He keeps posting and wasting his time anyway in a thread he thinks is madeup

Why?

Whatever, free (you)'s and bumps I guess. Thanks!

Wtf mods I thought this was Sup Forums?

because rich people steal shit far more effectively and far more lucrative than refund fraud

reminder that you don't have to be black to be a nigger. thanks, op.

Wtf does Amazon not give a shit if a package goes "missing"?

What the fuck are they supposed to say senpai? It's pretty plausible tbqh and if they told somebody who legitimately got their shit stolen to fuck off then the bad press they'd receive would cost far more than replacing some poorfags relatively cheap GPU.

Nigga you saying if I bought a 980 TI from Amazon right now and it got "stolen" they'd be like hurrdurr, we will send the replacement for your $550 item, heff nice day?

As long as you're not some cuck who'll admit to not really having it stolen and you don't make a habit out of it. Amazon doesn't have time to sue niggas for 500 bucks, so just stick to your guns and dedicate to the role.

Look up amazon's stock price.

They dont give a FUCK, it's literally not worth the trouble to them.

Doesn't USPS have some anti fraud thing now to prevent shit like this from happening? Also don't they weight their paxkages?

Most delivery companies nowadays have a little camera in their signing pad thingy which they use to take a pic of the package at its final destination to prove that it was indeed delivered.

I see, so how do people get around that? Just say the box was empty or something? But wouldn't amazon check with the delivery service for the weight?

And that's how the delivery man get fired