Programmer snacks: What kind of snacks and drinks you enjoy while coding up?

Programmer snacks: What kind of snacks and drinks you enjoy while coding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Adagio-Teas-Peachy-White-Tin/dp/B002GO6XDG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO FOOD NEAR THE COMPUTER

Take a break and eat at a table like a civilized human being.

You're not a Sup Forums janitor.

Celery, water, and activated almonds.

You can't really program with a fucking pizza on your keyboard. Just watch some netflix whilst eating. Don't eat while you program it also messes up the keys.

I can't. The programming distracts me from eating and eating distracts me from programming.

Drink: sugar free Red bull or green tea
Eat: generally nothing, maybe Japanese peanuts

Don't forget homemade coconuts

>What kind of snacks and drinks you enjoy while coding up?
wasabi peas.
mixed nuts.
goldfish crackers (Parmesan best goldfish)

water

>eating snacks and programming

>falling for /fit/ memes

none because i'm not a fat fuck who feels the constant need to shove things down my fat gulet

None because I have a BMI of 35

I eat TotinosĀ® Brand, Always Delicious, Pizza Rolls. While drinking soda.

C O F F E E
O
F
F
E
E

green tea

5L water jug and cigarettes (yuropoor so its not weird)

anything i can find in the fridge

>activated almonds

You just activated my trap card, fgt.

mein nugger

As a Clojure programmer, I require a good merlot

When I'm home I just eat whatever. I've been forcing myself to go out more though so I'll sit at this cafe place and have an iced coffee and maybe some food. Just whatever's there to eat. Used to just go to Starbucks until I found an actual coffee place to hang out at.

Drink: Usually crystal light
Eat: if I'm actually programming, I try to avoid eating. General computer use I usually snack on pita chips.

notjing really, though i eat my breakfast, lunch an dinner at the screen

Only mints, licorice, and citrus candies, since those pose no risk to my keyboard as long as I wash my hands before getting back to my computer.

>licorice
disgusting

Water and adderall

Black licorice, not twizzlers.
Both regular black, and salty licorice. Salmiak is great.

s'ok if it's a thinkpad.
OH SHIT THAT'S NOT A THINKPAD
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I don't.

*vomits*
*wipes off vomit from lips*
disgusting...

>premium meats

this is the greatest saying ever "muh hot pocket has such premium meats"

I hate the idea of getting my keyboard greasy from food so I wash my hands like 7-10 times a day whenever I touch anything even remotely filthy if I want to type again.

>munching on soggy nuts

That mouse actually bothers me more than the food on that laptop. Fucking disgusting.

what mouse is that?

Adderall

How does one go about activating an almond?

This
Sometimes this
Always this

You have to go to its website and type in your receipt number.

ur mum :--DDDDD

Thanks senpai

>implying you're programming and not just attention whoring

Adderall, coffee, cigarettes. Sometimes a redbull.

taquitos and dr pepper.

coke and cashews.
or
Pibb and cheezits.

>green tea
>maybe Japanese peanuts
Weeaboo detected

>snack
>pizza

No wonder you amerifags are so fat. If a whole small/medium pizza is a 'snack' what the fuck is a meal? Large pizza, pasta bowl, cinnamon sticks, cheese sticks, 2L of coke and lava cake?

Nothing better than some naan and curry dip

And i aint fuckin' sharing yuropoor.

Carrots, sliced carrots.
Neat orange cylinders with no more that 8mm height.

Is that abomination supposed to be wine?
I don't eat while I code, just drink litres of green tea and the occasional cigarette when I need to take a break and think about the problem.
/ita/ly here btw

Goldfish crackers and water or green tea.
I usually just drink, barely eat, while working.

Personally my only rule is no drinks or liquid food (milk+cereal) next to the computer. Way too dangerous.

>curry dip
Poo? in loo?

I usually drink black tea and water. I don't usually snack on the computer except for occasionally on weekends.

>not using a roll of duct tape as a cup holder to prevent knocked over glasses from spilling

Yes my bud and get some chicken tikka with saag OK?

OH GOD YES GET SOME OF THAT SHIT IN ME

I have 2 favourite things in life. Coffee when I wake up, and dope before I fall asleep.

>tfw your almonds aren't activated

coffee/water and cigarettes. I doubt I'll live over 40 but is that a really bad thing though?

this, even i (programmer) go to the kitchen table watch tv and snack
why? cause im tired of disassembling the keyboard every month to clean and wash of about 1 kilogram of bread crumbs

>inb4 bread

holy shit, this is Sup Forums and i though i was on another board, this shitpost looks autistic as fuck
>kill me

Self loathing and caffeine

>drinking from a jar.
this shit needs to stop.

Coffee and vapes

Making a habit of eating at your sedentary job is a bad move senpai

ITT: hamplanets try to justify their disgusting existence

I don't know how you guys eat while programming. When I have food I just eat, and can't do anything else. So I'd basically be eating in front of my editor, doing nothing else.

I'm a disgusting human being but the rabbit diet is nice, excluding all the grass.

Cannabis, water, tea, ale.

Guehehehe

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fukcc again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking nerd.

>typing while fingers are greasy from pizza
absolutely disgusting

>not keeping one hand always clean
Get gud faggot.

Currently drinking this delicious peachy white loose leaf tea. ^_^

amazon.com/Adagio-Teas-Peachy-White-Tin/dp/B002GO6XDG/

I can see the beach from my balcony and it's bloody 3:45; I'm not going to have a proper meal when it's time for afternoon tea, what kind of nonsensical uncultured suburb are you from?

Now I have some lovely premium cheddar and free range ham to nosh on.

Cabbage and water, or any other vegetable or only coffee

Thats just sad, can't you cook? Raw pasta what the hell is that?

Beer, Vodka, or Coffee black. Food makes they keyboard grungy.

That's multi-grain noodles with tuna and sweet chilli sauce. On the side is a salad with ham and cheddar. Also drinking lovely elderflower cordial.

>UV blocking lid
>not just making the fucking lid opaque

So much tuna and chilli sauce, you can almost see it. Noodles need proper sauce not few drops or some pre made sauce, make your own sauce, show noodles some love. I agree with cheese tho

It is not a jar, it is bottle with the lid off.

Water, nothing else.
I take a break when I'm hungry. At work I'll take a short walk to the nearby uni mensa and eat something there, at home I'll make scrambled eggs or chicken breast or something but these are all complete meals, not snacks.

>unity
>gaming mouse
>glass of wine on hp laptop

Pizza looks like shit too

>meat on pizza

I feel sick already.

Damn OP whats wrong with you, get help asap.

>cheese on pizza
i feel sick already

right now I'm drinking coffee and eating greek yogurt and oatmeal

Feels pretty good :^)

Fuck you I want pizza now.
Eating while programming doesn't really work for me, watch tutorials or read something while I eat!

I've had nothing but coffee. I guess I'll boil a couple of eggs to eat with some toast or something but first I need to take a shower because the ball stank is really starting to get to me.

Trail Mix and Redbull

This. I will usually keep a cup of fruit punch or a can of diet coke handy though.

Not technology, fuck off you fat autists.

Math fuel.

M E T H A M P H E T A M I N E S

>tfw you finish your work and you notice your lips are cork dry and you look at the clock and you've been coding for two days without food, water or sleep

Feels good man.

GTFO, FAGGOT!

Just water and tea

Haha activated diamonds user?

Enjoy your heart attack/psychosis, druggies.

>japanese peanuts

Fellow mexifag or peanut connoisseur?