Hey Sup Forumsuys and Sup Forumsirls! I've been wondering... Where do hackers buy things like exploit kits and malware...

Hey Sup Forumsuys and Sup Forumsirls! I've been wondering... Where do hackers buy things like exploit kits and malware? I've been reading many articles on exploits/malware being sold on darknet forums but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find these mythical secret forums that security researchers love to talk about. I mean, there's the shitty places like hackforums, hell, 0day etc etc but nobody really sells anything on those sites and they're all full of malware infected with malware. The darknet markets are equally shitty. So, my question is: Do hackers really have underground secret markets or is the whole concept just an over hyped jewish antivirus company scare tactic to trick us into buying bloated software? Can I go on a darknet forum and buy me an exploit kit or is it all a marketing scam dreamed up by John McAfee?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmagazine.com/dark-web-forums-found-offering-cerber-ransomware-as-a-service/article/483101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, you do realise that this looks like a bait thus it will not be answered right?

Good old John, he lives down the road from me here in Tennessee. I asked him for a job once and he told me he wasn't working on anything for a while and wasn't needing anyone. Yep.

mAKE a bitch file [.bat DUHH ARE TOU DUMBB?!?!?] make iT display le green text le XD!! say "HACKING MAINFRAME" And DOne, Save with "All Files" and type HACKERKOOlKIDVIRUS.bat GOOD LUCK!!!! :DD XDDDDD

>been reading many articles on exploits/malware being sold on darknet forums
Post link so we know what they mean.

I'm talking about shit like this:

scmagazine.com/dark-web-forums-found-offering-cerber-ransomware-as-a-service/article/483101/

>The pro-Eastern European ransomware Cerber has been spotted on dark web Russian forums offering ransomware as a service, according to the cyber intelligence firm Sensecy.

I was afraid you showed me with a russian software. I presume they are banned in burguerland (for what I read), and the forums they mention are in the language of mother Russia. Other than that, I wouldn't tell you much.

But what's your power level OP? Are you a script kiddie?

antivirus man likes his bitches phat

this is the worst bait i've ever seen. i'm gonna post something better and show you how it's done

i.e.

John "Bath Salts and Murder" McAfee used to employ thousands of hackers.

0/10 b8 m8

Install Gentoo.

god fucking damn i would rail mcafee's wife so fucking hard.

Just learn how to make malware yourself.

Op you are right now like a white guy just walking into the projects and yelling at the top of your lungs that you want to buy "the cocane".

No shit you didnt find a place to buy proper scripts. The people who actually sell that only sell to people they know.

>and Sup Forumsirls
I'm a femanon ^.^

omg I'm girl too

Here in the eastern block we just go to the company office and buy it in person, with contract and tech support.

He has all that money and even looks good for his age,
yet he can't get himself a jungle booty that's at least of passable appearance.
I don't get it.

post dick

Ugly girls work hard for that dick senpai.