Staying awake is technology

HELP! I haven't slept in but I can't go to sleep for another 12 hours (it's important).

How do you stay awake? (other than caffeine, that shit does nothing for me anymore)

Do something you enjoy doing (play video games or shitpost or whatever) while listening to Death Grips at a high volume

Go outside, walk around, listen to your favourite music. What tv shows that mentally stimulate you.. Eat food that is healthy and light, don't eat too much bulky starchy food or it will make you sleepy.

Bronkaid

You don't have to sleep if you're dead, you know what to do.

Amphetamines.

Methylphenidate

Also, dont drink coffe on a daily basis and save it for when you really need to be awake. Same goes for every drug, if you have half a brain

I did almost 72 hours recently without anything illegal.

Getting fresh air and eating plenty of fruit and drinking water really helped. I find tea is better for staying awake for along time. Coffee is to crashy.

>death grips
I feel like you speak from experience

>To
Too

I wasn't asking for anything illegal, or pills. I'm not an american so I don't easily go and pop some pills.

>eating plenty of fruit
sugar makes you tired

fresh air and water are indeed good advice

how are you awake senpai

Ask your local physician for lobotomy.

kys
can't sleep when ur ded

discover you have fatal familial insomnia

what? I'm too scared to google that

It's basically what it sounds like, fatal insomnia. You gradually and permanently lose your ability to sleep over a few months.

This has a profound affect on your mental state, including paranoia, panic attacks, and eventually hallucinations and dementia.

You also gradually lose your appetite, and by the time you are completely unable to sleep, will be rapidly losing weight and muscle mass.

Your mental condition will steadily worsen, and eventually you'll become mute and unresponsive.

Towards the end, you'll suffer a wide variety of systemic conditions and symptoms including multiple organ failure, and eventually die.

The best part is, euthanasia is a far harder thing to give in this case, as the sedatives part of the lethal cocktail will have close to no effect.

It's probably one of the worst diseases in existence, and if I found I had it, I'd kill myself with a gun before anyone could stop me.

PLEASE BE A LIE PLEASE BE NOT TRUE!!!!
>paranoia
check
>panic attacks
check
>hallucinations
only tiny ones
>dementia
my memory is in a constant decline these last couple of years

>gradually lose your appetite
I used to eat all day long, and now only 1 meal a day and sometimes none.
>weight
I had finally gained weight for the first time in my life, and now I'm back to being almost spooky skeleton

PLEASE TELL ME THESE SYMPTOMS MAY ALSO BE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LESS SEVER! PLEASE

am I just so tired that I'm being trolled?

You're fucked.

Start smoking weed and start sleeping like a baby.

what? weed helps with fatal insomnia?

I mean you could just suffer from general insomnia and be have a mental disorder or two.

FFI usually manifests over about 4-9 months before you're completely unable to sleep. If you're attributing things that have been occurring over the past few years, you're probably safe.

>If you're attributing things that have been occurring over the past few years, you're probably safe.
thank god

No weed just makes you want to sleep but you don't get REM sleep while high so it's not a good idea to smoke before sleeping.

Being high actually helps me NOT to sleep if keep doing thngs. Kind of stimulate 100% of my brain

It seems you eat too little. Work on that.
Several mental issues might appear simply from being underweight, as your body lacks vitamins and nutrients it needs. Memory loss is one of them. Memory loss on its own can have many causes, including stress and depression.

But seriously, work on your eating habits. Learn how to cook, it helps with getting a good appetite. As for other issues, I'd suggest consulting a doctor instead of a bunch of Sup Forumsayshits that don't know shit.

>>But seriously, work on your eating habits. Learn how to cook, it helps with getting a good appetite. As for other issues, I'd suggest consulting a doctor instead of a bunch of Sup Forumsayshits that don't know shit.
thanks famalam, I actually like cooking, and when (if) I have an appetite, I usually cook for myself. I guess I should force myself into better habits even if it doesn't feel like I need them (like appetite and sleep and what not.

>I guess I should force myself into better habits
You should. Being active on the day helps against being restless in the evening.

that might be the biggest reason perhaps. I never go out or deal with people (socialize) when I'm stressed out

fap OP that always keeps me awake

why cant you sleep?

Ephedrine

>I never go out or deal with people (socialize) when I'm stressed out
That's ok. Perhaps you should look at what causes you stress and look for ways to get rid of it. Or find activities that help relieve stress if it cannot be avoided. I like to take walks in the nearby forest for that purpose. Being active doesn't mean you have to go out and socialize all the time.

>I like to take walks in the nearby forest for that purpose. Being active doesn't mean you have to go out and socialize all the time.
I've wanted to take my bike and go to the nearby forest for a long time now, maybe I should just do it. Thanks for the posts user.

But nanas are great for energies.

I don't need to stay awake until late hours cause i'm not a lazy fucker and actually study/do my work every day instead of waiting for a deadline.

>baseless assumptions: the post
I have no deadlines, and actually am not currently working on anything but personal (side) projects.

> fap OP that always keeps me awake
I actually can fall asleep with my dick in the fist. Not OP.

then what do you need to stay awake for, you lying nigger

because I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with my sleep schedule all fucked up. I want to wait until night.

Not the same user as earlier but go for it

I'll hopefully stay awake long enough until night, so I can wake up tomorrow morning, and go to the forest, and take my photo camera with me. (noon light is terrible for photography, and me, I don't take heat well)

You don't have fatal familial insomnia, you'd know if you did because you'd have ancestors that died from it, and it's extremely rare.

yeah it'd be a total surprise if it was.

thanks

Kill someone. Doesn't matter who.
Nothing refreshes a man more than taking a a life.

Adderall

This desu senpai

This, guys. Haven't dreamed in the last two years. Now dreams are like bad trips since I smoke every day. Not gud.

op here. thanks for the help guys. I made it. Still awake, and I didn't even have any coffee. I did skip yet another day, food wise, but I'll make up for it tomorrow with a healthy breakfast. I even bought fruit.

>forgot to mention
going to bed in a minute. I got sleepy twice, but I endured and the sleepiness feeling went away entirely.

>How do you stay awake? (other than caffeine, that shit does nothing for me anymore)

Adrafinil. (Modafinil if you can get the prescription.)

Don't fucking abuse it. Your body needs sleep and you can hurt yourself by short circuiting that feedback.