Is he the Prince that was promised? The stallion to mount the world

Is he the Prince that was promised? The stallion to mount the world

k

Yes he is

No, he's just a hippie who's never accomplished anything and hence tries really hard to piggyback on other people's accomplishments, that's why the whole "pls call it GNU+Linux so I look relevant tks" thing.

Yup. Exactly. This user gets it. Have a cute pikachu.

POO
O
O

Absolute faggot that calls himself a Dr despite never having gained a PhD, takes credit for the work of others, has done nothing for twenty years except try to show-horn his way into Linus's success.

Fuck Stallman and fuck all you Stallmanites. Sup Forums isn't your commie circle jerk anymore.

>REEEEEEE
you salty m8? you not a doctor? nobody gives a shit about you? top kek

This desu

Go to bed ''''Doctor'''' Stallman, you don't want to be tired for your surgery tommorow.

Kek

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious.

>wrote emacs
Contributed to guy steele's TECO macros, later cloned gosmacs, the actual first emacs for UNIX. If stallman wrote emacs, apple is the sole creator of webkit.
>wrote gcc and gdb
He wrote the C compiler initially, but the vast majority of development for other compilers and the C compiler has came from non-stallman sources.

And he hasn't programmed in years. Stallman is washed up, and his justifications for copyleft are horribly invalid nonsense that would make more sense if they were actual thinly veiled communism instead of selfish ramblings and a desire for a world that catered to his specific social class.

>Doctor
>surgery
bwahahahahahaha, top kekeroonies!

>stale pasta

Terry for Sup Forums mascot

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THAT STICKY

Copyleft literally what?
That guy is crooked as fk

You will never find a bigger attention seeker that RMS

It's about time we replace him with linus or someone else.

>we

>wuz

Kangz

He is the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now
So we'll hunt him down, because he can take it
Because he is a silent guardian
A watchful protector
A dark knight

>And he hasn't programmed in years.
>Bill Gates hasn't programmed in years
>Steve Jobs never programmed shit
>Brin and Page haven't programmed in years
>Linus himself hasn't programmed Linux in years

Anyone notice ms pajeets shilling against Stallman in every possible threads lately?

Like straight up spreading misinformation wasn't enough, so now they think they're being by getting on hate wagon and making stallman look bad.

he looks so autistic in that photo.
is he?

He's the hero Gotham deserves

Is that Terry Davies real account?

Hilariously yes

yep. he's like Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined into one person. dangerously insane and its great. he is my new favorite person in the world.

Does the World have its own horse vag?

I have to find it.

Katana are not autistic! I have many katanas and I'm not autistic!!

First

He'll mount things, but they'll definitely be of the beast and child variety.