Nvidia using the exact same fucking graph

Nvidia using the exact same fucking graph.
How is Nvidia in anyway better than AMD?
It isn't.
>inb4 I know this graph doesn't proof it

It's not the first time Nvidia does something like this
Probable the hundredth time.

it's says right there "Relative Performance"

Do you even know how to read charts.

Sup Forums sure gets dumber by the day

>it's fine when nvidia does it!

That just means the performance difference between a 970 and 1070 is about the same as that between the 980 and 1080, which could very well be true.

But why do I even bother replying.

And all their fanboys will fall for it each time.

970 is to 1070 as 980 is to 1080. Also the top graph is slightly too far right.

I have an AMD card too but why act stupid

>How is Nvidia in anyway better than AMD?

Higher fps
Better frame times
Better drivers
Better multi-gpu system

>1070 is a cutdown 1080
>970 is a cutdown 980
>Pascal is a Maxwell die shrink
>Wow the performance scales exactly
>HOW CAN NVIDIA GET AWAY WITH THIS?
Jesus fuck you AMDrones are really grasping at straws with your tinfoil bullshit.
Yes and 2+2 = 4 morons.

Based on the revealed spec, GTX1070 will be about 25% less than than GTX1080, which is a lot more than 970 vs 980.
GTX1070 cutdown is a lot more than 970, so it doesn't make sense for these 2 chart to be this similar.

Based on the revealed specs of the full Pascal chipset and the cut down 1080, the new Titan should be more than twice stronger than the 1080 yet I doubt we are going to get that kind of monster GPU this gen.

Nvidia fanboys are fucking retarded for real. Anyone that buys a 1070/1080 before AMD release their shit and possibly forces price drops is fucking retarded for real.

>that putrid gain in witcher 3.

The Way Its Meant To Be Graphed(tm)

>It's fine that I'm functionally retarded.

should I even care about these new GPUs if I play at 1080?

fall for what? we've known for over a decade now that graphs that come from the company, amd or nvidia, are bullshit and you need to wait for third party benchmarks.

not yet, in autumn maybe when more dx12 games comes out but these GPUs will be irrelevant anyway at that point

which you can't trust anyway and must wait when card actually comes out and random people will start to flood youtube with their benchmarks
this transform into a spy job scooping real strategic info from newspapers

>Based on the revealed specs of the full Pascal chipset and the cut down 1080, the new Titan should be more than twice stronger than the 1080 yet I doubt we are going to get that kind of monster GPU this gen.
It's quite probable we will see it, the gains over the previous gen are bad at best, and everything about Pascal feels like Fermi

This just in, company releases misleading bar graphs, news at 11.

>Better multi-gpu system
even nvidia shills admit crossfire is miles ahead of sli

Irrelevant because AMD, Ti versions, or something else?

I'm asking seriously, I know how much shitposting goes on here, I'll probably be upgrading my 7870 this year.

May be in 2 years if you want to switch to 4K

maybe in your dreams, crossfire doesn't even support windowed mode unless game has mantle

>tfw 980Ti vs 1080

Well, it's a relative gain so the graphic is right, I don't really know what's the point of AMD ? They have been lying those last years, at least Nvidia is honest.

are those cards both reference?

I'd assume a Top spec aftermarket 1080 would trash the 980ti version due to clockspeed and more 'efficient' (lel) 16nm

Windowed mode doesn't fucking matter lmao. Fullscreen gives you much better performance which you obviously need if you have 2 GPUs.

both reference, yes.
>I assume
sure

So what exactly is wrong about the graph?

Apparently the 970 scales to the 1070 as the 980 scales to the 1080

Do you have evidence to suggest that is wrong op?

Hi, first of all there is nothing about the new Nvidia GTX 1070 that Nvidia has misled customers on.

Second of all I find it very offensive to the thousands of hard working engineers that have put so much love into this exceptional hardware.

It's obvious that the GPU performs very well in all api OpenGL and DX12.

AMD is not good they are always slower it is not the fault of Nvidia.

So i've flagged this topic to be deleted by a moderator.

Thank you my friend.

Have a nice day.

>It's obvious that the GPU performs very well in all api OpenGL and DX12.
HAHAHA
>$0.02 have been deposited to your shill account