Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?

Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?

Notice how they always cuck themselves with a 24 month contract because they can't afford to buy outright?

Pathetic.
I laugh at anyone with an iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
quora.com/Are-there-any-tech-blogs-that-arent-biased-towards-Apple
macworld.co.uk/opinion/iphone/problem-with-apples-16gb-iphones-ipads-3581531/
techcrunch.com/2012/07/26/report-rich-people-prefer-ithings/
money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
macdailynews.com/2015/01/22/study-iphone-users-are-smarter-and-richer-than-those-who-settle-for-android-phones/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/16/iphone-vs-android-users_n_928275.html
appleinsider.com/articles/09/06/12/new_study_shows_iphone_users_to_be_in_a_class_by_themselves
theregister.co.uk/2011/08/18/iphone_android/
androidauthority.com/are-iphone-users-richer-better-educated-than-android-users-105032/
businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
digitaltrends.com/mobile/eric-schmidt-iphone-use/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I do feel superior knowing how much better my phone is than iPhone

yuro poors

Clearly an apple sponsored article.

quora.com/Are-there-any-tech-blogs-that-arent-biased-towards-Apple

>maps of density
>HURR DURR MUST BE BIASED

16gb used to be plenty. Are iPhones just purposely bloated now to try and get people to buy more memory?

It clearly is.

Fuck off apple poorfag, stop shilling your poor life choices here :')

>I MADE A BAD PURCHASE
>WHY MUST I SUFFER, I WILL TRICK EVERYONE INTO BUYING IT

Yes.

Not sure what you're talking about, I bought my 128GB ip6 outright on launch

i have an iPhone 4s with 16gb of memory i have had it since launch and only had to clear space twice since the day i bought it if i was the kind of person who buys a new phone every year 16gb would be more than enough for me

>people are still responding to this troll

I seem to switch back and forth between iPhones and various Android offerings.

iPhone 3GS (32GB)
HTC Evo 3D
iPhone 5 (64GB)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
iPhone 6s Plus (128GB)

Thinking anything of someone because of the phone they're carrying at the moment is daft...then again, this is Sup Forums.

i buy my phones outright when i buy them, does not matter what phone it is and as long as its under 1000 i can usually buy it outright fairly comfortably

The issue is that the fucking jews at apple won't release a setting that will allow users to clear their app cache, which uses about 30% of storage space. It can't be cleared without reinstalling the app. Jailbreakers can get this tweak, but there's no jb for the latest iOS.

I'm happy with my purchases, clearly you're not because you made this thread.

techcrunch.com/2012/07/26/report-rich-people-prefer-ithings/
money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
macdailynews.com/2015/01/22/study-iphone-users-are-smarter-and-richer-than-those-who-settle-for-android-phones/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/16/iphone-vs-android-users_n_928275.html
appleinsider.com/articles/09/06/12/new_study_shows_iphone_users_to_be_in_a_class_by_themselves
theregister.co.uk/2011/08/18/iphone_android/
androidauthority.com/are-iphone-users-richer-better-educated-than-android-users-105032/
businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4

>android storage
>android user in charge of not being poor

lmao

>internal nand benchmark
>on a phone with no access to the file system

Why?

This is why

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI

>android in charge of being fast

lmao

Idgi, so you're saying that nand speed matters when you only have 8GB storage and you're limited to doing everything through an app on your pc and a usb 2.0 port?

Just so your app opens in 0.01 seconds instead of 0.011 seconds?

Congrats, I guess?

>apps opening 1% faster makes you richer
All my what?

>He cant install custom roms in his jewphone
>He cant use whatever the fuck sd card he wants in hi jewphone
>He cant use a external zip disquette in his jewphone without having to bank on a "propietary" brand.

top kek desu senpai

Are you implying that the average iPhone user has less storage space than the average Android user?

Proof pls

>im too retarded to do text interpretation

>Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?
Yes.

>>He cant install custom roms in his jewphone
>he needs to use custom roms and void his warranty because his phone is shit by default
>>He cant use whatever the fuck sd card he wants in hi jewphone
>he is too poor to afford the 128gb model
>>He cant use a external zip disquette in his jewphone without having to bank on a "propietary" brand.
>he doesn't have software updates
>he has to use poor quality apps
>he has to use a phone with awful UI

See Now that's 91% of iPhone users on 8GB, 16GB, and a rare few even on even 4GB.

Considering most android phones take SD cards, even the sub$100 ones, I doubt storage will ever be an issue.

>custom roms
>2016
It made sense in 2009-2012ish when Android needed a ton of help, but since going Nexus I tried getting root and doing the whole game of ROMs and Kernels and Xposed and then realized I didn't really benefit from doing it. I mean we used to love things like having a Torch toggle in custom roms nav bar, but DEFAULT has it now. So many good features are just built in and the ones that haven't just feel like pointless BS. Maybe I just got tired of it, I'm not sure. Happy on Stock now though and it seems like many people are that way these days, like XDA is definitely downhill from the golden era of custom ROMs, because no one really cares as much.

Nexus doesn't have an SD card. I haven't managed to use up 64gb though and don't miss my old card from my Samsung at all. I use dropbox for a ton of shit anyway, and Google drive also has like another 20gb and since I don't watch movies on my phone I don't use much space. Nexus is ahead of the game in that respect, the others will eventually follow. (Samsung almost did, then backtracked for whatever reason)

Yea, this type of shit is why I still want to be on Android. Being able to do shit like this that would be a much bigger hurdle on iOS, and just liking Android more are why I stay

>installing custom roms made by some Pajeet trying to make his $150 Android phone usable
>using cheap storage because you can't afford to buy the faster, more reliable memory in an iPhone
>caring so much about muh botnet you spend more time on Sup Forums telling people to stop liking what you don't like and maintaining your phone/computer than actually using them

I remember when we'd have a technical discussion about a devices hardware, it's performance on paper and in reality and then we'd tear it down for fun.

Now you're all arguing over who's pile of shit can do pile of shit things better than the other pile of shit when neither pile of shit is any better than the other pile and the only difference is one of the piles costs more and is a little shinier with entitled pile of shit shills claiming their pile is superior simply because it costs more and anyone who can't afford their pile of shit must be trash.

>defending iShit

>there are more people in manhattan (1.626 million) than newark (278,427)
>'Why don't designers take Android seriously?'

>I'm not poor, I just prefer the OS of chinks, pooloos, jungle chinks, spics, and niggers

It's always the Androidfags that are butthurt about iPhones.
How often do you see "ohmygawd luk how pathetic android is" threads?

protip: never or once in a blue moon

Have you ever been on business inside outside that one article? They're not even trying to hide that they've been bought off by apple, with all that shilling.

what do they fill up thier storage with? curious

Updates

It's especially funny because people who had iphones constantly looked down on people with android phones for being "unable to afford" an iphone. But my phone with its expandable storage via SD card gives me a fuckton of storage.

And I don't have to "sync with itunes" to put anything on my phone.

Yeah, look at this poorfag Eric struggling to pay of his 24 month cucktract while rich and successful people use superior Lagdroid phones with ROMs from the best of the best Indian programmers.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/eric-schmidt-iphone-use/

You realise that there are 128GB iPhones, yeah? No sane person needs more than 64GB in the first place.

Android is pushing the industry forward. You can't even use nfc tags on iPhone, only apple pay.

They just copy android features for their shitty phones and wonder why their sales are on a decline. IPhone 6 looks like shit, Samsung s7 edge looks fine af and most people aren't edgy neck beards on Sup Forums who care about whether the app opens in 0.01 or 0.015 seconds. Samsung looks more aesthetically pleasing and less like a poorfag apple device.

>no sane person needs more than 64GB
Way to justify being too poor to afford it user. Good job.

>tfw 32GB internal storage+128GB sd
Apple cucks jealous of my 150GB storage

Yes only dumb rich people can afford I phones I never want to spend that much money haha not because I can't afford it just because its overpriced hahah my android is so much better and faster. Androids are the best. I feel bad for apple buyers they are below my intellectual level

Beats by Dre is a shit pair of headphones, but I would still laugh at anyone using a Superlux or Koss in public.

>Way to justify being too poor to afford it user.
To afford what? Storage is dirt cheap, as are phones for everybody with ANY job. It's simply pointless on such dimensions. Kinda like having 4K on a phone but without the downside.

>storing your entire music library on your phone
Why do you see it as something most people would require?

Most people don't, but if you take a lot of pictures, video, and save media locally then you might find you run out of space very quick.

>shooting 4k video on a 16GB iPhone
Kek

>pictures/video
That's what the magic of Google Photos is for.

The only good reason is tons of music without being cucked by streaming, which is well, a niche most people don't care about, hence the whole I HAVE SO MUCH SPACE is a dumb point. Obviously a person caring a lot about it will go for Lagdroid, same with ricing but for anybody else it's a non issue.

Let's just ignore your problems with reading comprehension ...

>shooting 4k video on any phone
>buying 16GB phone to shoot 4K video
16GB is for teens, moms and companies who issue phones to their employees, these people don't need that much space. For everybody else there is 64GB which is plenty for a phone.

>tfw Microsoft Lumia 950XL
>tfw SD card slot
>tfw 200GB Samsung SD card
>tfw not using even 10% of that space

>teens and moms
So the majority of iPhone users?

>64GB
Yeah like you apple poorfags can actually afford it. Having more than 16GB storage on an iPhone makes you a minority.

>So the majority of iPhone users?
Together with the business users too. Funny how you skipped that point.

>Having more than 16GB storage on an iPhone makes you a minority.
So? You have an option when you have normal needs, you have an option when you have extraordinary needs. Sure it lacks the 256gb option but the 2-3 people who want that aren't a market worth catering to.

>people with serious business using a Fisher price phone
Kek

>windows phone
topkek

>having JUST 150 GB of music
>orienting on normies, ever
A quarter of world's population shits on streets, are toilets really something that most people need?

>Chink storage
And jesus, is that your hand?

R8 my hand.

And mixza is legit. Csg cracked one open, it's using samsung memory iirc.

>R8 my hand
It's the only lover you'll ever have, so I won't insult it.

>tfw I'm actually happily married

Not going to post full screenshot because it has her number too so fuck you :)

RIM is tanking, so unless you're a hipster your business is more likely than not to provide you with an iPhone. Not like you have to worry about employment, so don't worry.

Personally I have bit over 200GB, although I fail to see why I'd want to have my entire library on a phone. If I am listening to music while working, I have my laptop, so the music on phone is just for traveling; even 16GB would be enough for intercontinental flights and with 64/128GB you have plenty of room for variation too. What's the point, user?

I really think Jon Snow is going to die again when they fight Ramsey. But it'll make me sad. He has a qt butt.

Rude.

>what is storytelling
Ramsey is irrelevant for the big picture, the shit is about zombies and dragons and the game. Jons secret heritage obviously plays huge role for all 3, so killing him would be silly.

Why doesnt Apple create the Lexus of phones and release a $2,000 iPhone with 4 year support and ultra high end specs?

>Custom ROMs
What is Qualcommâ„¢ Securebootâ„¢

They already have high end specs and about 4 years of updates, for 1/4 of the price.

>GRRM
>storytelling
That shit was thrown out the window years ago, breh

>Local Storage
>Any year

>not having a VPN or Cloud Service with 10TB+

jesus fuck, how are people this pathetic?

>advertises le 4k as a feature
>most users are on 16gb
>charges 15 dollars a gb for flash storage

Why even bother? You'll get 30 minutes of footage and then your phone will be useless.

A microSD slot can't cost more than 30 cents per unit to implement. The only reason they don't offer it is so they can gouge consumers who need storage and provide a false sense of options.

Didn't he get stabbed to death?

That's when I stopped reading anyways.

Niggers like them because iphones are white and niggers are attracted to white, shiny things. If you had a white iPod growing up you're a nigger.

Something only Samsung enforces?

Turn your trip off, moron.

If you think a 600 dollar phone conveys status, then you're every bit the idiot your trip suggests you are.

>I want to show everyone I'm not poor but I'm actually too poor to afford a car or a watch
-every iPhone user

Melisandre revived him with her blood magic.

I have seen successful people with iPhone and bugattis and other supercars have a slot for iPhone in them, not android. People have things to do and can't be having time to make their phone work and have hassle at tweaking something which is supposed to work lag free and virus free in first place. The difference between Android and iOs users usually is that iOS users don't give a fuck about Android users while Android fag tries to justify and make himself feel better by making moronic bait thread. People usually want consistency and lag/hassle free experience have no choice other than iPhone.

>If you think a 600 dollar phone conveys status, then you're every bit the idiot your trip suggests you are.

See China where having iPhone is considered being successful some people even sell kidneys for them. It doesn't matter if I think theyconvey status or not. I have seen it in place called outside. (The thing which leads out from basement)

-posted from iPhone 6s+ with 128 gb memory ;^}

Maybe it conveyed something in 2009, but today iPhone screams "I'm a tryhard". Just like beats.

>today iPhone screams "I'm a tryhard"
I am still on a 5 and don't really plan on upgrading unless I have to. It's just a phone to me, brother.

Just like it is for majority of iPhone users.

Apple copies everything from Samsung nowadays, why aren't you buying the better Apple yet :^)

Samsung has inconsistent and half assed execution of said features also it does lag and crash.

Then you're "I don't really know what's best for me". Like majority of every phone users, sadly

You've posted and deleted the same thing three times. Want to go on about how much you don't care?

I don't care about China. I don't live there. For wealthy people in the US, the key is to demonstrate wealthy in a way that only wealthy people understand. Watches and well-made clothes are a good example of this.

The majority of millionaires, real millionaires, reject status symbols outright. High-consumption and affluence are the antithesis of wealth.

Enjoying your second hand features I see :^]

>I don't really know what's best for me
I makes phone calls, acts as a quick flashlight, tells me the date and time, and I can check my emails. Not sure what else it needs to do.

Every phone does that

>Watches
lmao

lol. They still use iPhones.

So why do I need to purchase another at this point?

Because there were few bad typos there. That is given that rich people tend use better clothing and luxury watches. Regardless wealthy person is more likely to have an custom iPhone in pocket rather than any Android phone.

The only problem with iphones I have is ios.

The major hangup with ios I have, amongst many, is the lack of a file system and manager that makes fucking sense.

For a pocket computer this is a serious problem.

Until such a time as it is changed, i cannot use one.

Thanks for taking your trip off. I haven't seen a study on this, but I haven't seen many wealthy people who fret over such banal decisions. My mother and mother-in-law are both independently wealthy and own Samsungs, for whatever that's worth.

I don't understand.
I only got the 16 GB version of the Nexus 5 and I still haven't used all of it yet.

Because iphones are fucking shit, a xiaomi will much better suit your needs while looking less faggy.

16 gigabytes

Sixteen gigabytes

The same amount of space as a $10 USB flash drive I can from Family Dollar.

How are people so oblivious to the capabilities of things they spend money on? Would you buy a car that could only travel 10 miles per hour?

That article is from 2014. It's also just for the UK, where people are much poorer than in the US. I'm sure things have changed by now.

>That article is from 2014

wow! 2014?! Things are so different now. That's like a million years ago.
And yeah, I guess I should have realized a 16gb flash drive costs the same as a house in a 3rd world country like the United Kingdom.