DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE LATEST NVIDIA DRIVERS IF YOU HAVE A GTX970, THEY CAUSED MULTIPLE ISSUES...

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE LATEST NVIDIA DRIVERS IF YOU HAVE A GTX970, THEY CAUSED MULTIPLE ISSUES, LOCKED MY SYSTEM UP MULTIPLE TIMES, AND BUGGED OUT AND SET MY OVERCLOCK TO OVER ONE FUCKING GIGAHERTZ AND ALMOST MELTED MY CARD.

SAVE YOURSELVES. PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE IN DRIVER FORM IS NOT A MEME, I REPEAT, NOT A MEME.

Lamao shutup nerd

SHUT UP SHILL

Thanks for the tip, OP.

They'll never listen, they actually trust Nvidia

>Updating drivers

970 with latest driver and overclock here
this is what you get for being a stupid fuck using deprecated software called windows 7

>falling for the silicon jew

AMD master race.

WINDOWS 10

just werks here.

Seems like the drivers are working perfectly. Just go get a 1070.

what driver number is it?

>built new pc last night
>put the driver on
>not installed games or anything yet because I had to run windows update for 6hours before it finished checking

so do I just hop back to the prior release or...?

works on my machine

>365.19
My 970 has been freezing up 5 times a day since this came out... wtf¿ happening?

>have 970
>latest driver
>zero issues

K.

>nvidia

Always ignore AMDPOORFAGS like OP that don't even use Nvidia

970m here, latest drivers work great and I am not having any troubles.

Maybe you should upgrade to a bed-bound laptop.

>Buying a 970

>Memory Size 4096 MB
kek

Why the fuck does everyone leap onto the newest driver? Gtx 980ti here still running a driver that is close to 6 months old. Don't even know the number honestly. Drivers are like BIOS flashes. Of it ain't broke, don't fix it. Bound to cause more problems than fix.

They're getting ready for the 1080 launch, it seems

not once did op mention he was using windows 7? You braindead my man?

If you aren't on one of the 10xx cards hop back, if you're on 9xx do it asap.

guess I'll do it before/after this enormous amount of updates then

works fine for me. regular games and in VR.

Mfw sold my 770 lol Intel master race

Not really a gamer so I update video card driver once few months when I remember.

>I had to run windows update for 6hours

better support for newer games or so they say

>buys a meme card
>gets mem'd
>complains

Fuck off back to /fit/ you cuck

This happened to me too for the 2 March updates. It completely fucked my system. Ever since then, Ive been using November drivers that I still had downloaded. I have a 780 though and I'm too afraid to update drivers. I'm surprised no big places are covering the driver fuck ups. Didn't even know it was the drivers fault till I read an article warning people about it.

I don't update stable drivers like a retard.

It's usually a couple of FPS and only somewhat matters if you plan to play those games within the first month of so of their life. Otherwise just wait for a driver that comes out that isn't rushed to meet Game Day and has no major issues cropping up within the first weeks.

It has LONG been the standard not to update your graphics card drivers willy nilly. That goes for a lot of things actually.

I did and everything works fine on my machine w/ Windows 10.

This is the third GPU killer issue this year on nvidia isn't it? Thats not even counting all the shitty win10 drivers releases on weekly basis.

kek

>nvidia
>windows
hahaha

oh dear

Oh Nvidiots

When will you learn?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gefuccboi nvidiots

The real ``kek'' is the memory bus width.

>nvidia
>system fucking drivers
>amd
>system fucking drivers

can we all just agree that neither of these assholes knows what they're doing?

Literally got a 970 two days ago and zero issues.

no issues here

>friends laughed at me in early 2013 for buying this card
>they have upgraded their gpus 3 times since then , going from 6xx to 7xx to 970
>they spent more money than me in total and get the same performance i had over 3 years ago

AMD HAS NO DRIVERS