Nexus 6P Desperation

Because I'm a moron who doesn't know what he's doing, I tried to root my phone and install a custom ROM. I was able to root it easy peasy, but when I installed my ROM and tried to boot, my 6P has been stuck on the google load screen. My computer is not detecting the device. I even tried to completely factory reset the phone, but I still am getting the Google thing. All I wanted to do was change 1 thing, but I think I ended up completely screwing up my phone. I desperately need help, as I think I might have just completely screwed my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/general/tutorial-how-to-flash-factory-image-t3252931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Factory reset using the home button and the volume button method dumbass

I did this already. Even after the factory reset, it's stuck on the google screen.

maybe you were able to root it "easy peasy" because you did it wrong... make sure you flash the superSU zip also, and if all else fails you can wipe from recovery and flash an official firmware

I don't know. I can't get into any kind of menu that allows me to flash. Even the system menu that has the factory reset and shit in it does not seem to work.

The phone doesn't support microSD.

ok retard, i think i see your problem. If you dont have a recovery mode installed then how did you flash the rom? install TWRP. If you do in fact have it already its power+volumeup when your phone is OFF. once you are on that screen you can flash/wipe

usb-otg adapter. This is android, not locked down piece of shit appleos.

by the way the "system menu" you are referring to is the bootloader i think. you can access the recovery from there with the volume keys if you cant manage to load it with power+volumeup...

I had TWRP, but I can't get to it. Pressing power+volumeup just brings me to the android with the red exclamation triangle and no text. From there, I try to do a factory restore but it doesn't work.

how did you root? adb push? did you make sure to unlock the bootloader, install SU etc? If you did all that and it still doesnt work, hold power+volumedown when your phone is off to access the bootloader, then volumedown till you see "factory" then reset your phone, you should be fine...

Like I said, when I try to do that, it just gets stuck at the google logo.

>Android is better because you can brick your phone while trying to install some rom made by Pajeet on XDA
kek

It was 100% my fault. I fucked up. I didn't know what I was doing, and now I'm paying the price. Any person with average intelligence can do it. Obviously I'm not one of them.

so then like I said, did you remember to unlock the bootloader while you were rooting? you probably pushed something through adb without unlocking the bootloader.

Start reading up on XDA about Fastboot
You're going to have to install specific drivers for the phone whilst in fastboot, once it's recognized by your comp while on the screen with the red exclamation error (it will be detected once proper drivers have been installed.
You'll have to the push over the stock OTAs available from google to bring the phone back.

Always read guides several times before you do stupid shit like this. At least it will be an ADB learning experience for you.

Yeah, I unlocked bootloader, and put the phone into OEM mode. It wasn't until I flashed the ROM when I fucked up.

link the rom you flashed, I bet it isnt even for your phone

You can recover Android phone from any "brick", for free. Like, my g2 can be recovered even if you erase bootloader. No special hardware required, just a USB cable.

Use this Guide
forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/general/tutorial-how-to-flash-factory-image-t3252931
It details how to flash back to stock, which you will need to do

lel iShit damage control. Enjoy bricking your phone for trivial shit like setting the date too early or getting a text with arabic letters in it, autist.

Does this look like iOS?

>Android is better because non-idiots aren't stopped from doing stuff just because someone who can't read might fuck up their phone in an easily reversible way
Keep shilling your toy phone though you absolute manchild

>getting triggered on Sup Forums
>calling anyone else a man child
KEK

yes

>getting triggered
You wish

I'm a moron and I just figured out how to fix my phone.

I just got my phone back to stock Android. God fucking bless you people. Next time I try to install cyanogenmod, I'm gonna make sure that I do it the right way.

Good for you. But really though, why bother flashing custom ROM when 6P stock android is great in every single way? Just put Xposed and you're good to go.

this
also
TWRP
whenever you mess with the os install TWRP before you do anything else