$25/month for this. Yay or nay?

$25/month for this. Yay or nay?

I pay 45 quid for less than half..

Germany here.

I pay 35€/month for 50Mbit down 10Mbit up because my ISP has the monopoly for cable internet in my region.

Let that sink in for a minute.

I get 100/100 for free

Sweden.

Neigh

If you think that's bad, I'm stuck with 3Mbit Down/Up, which is boosted to 6 during nights. The most I can get is 8, radio based internet because I live outside of city. Across my street there is up to 80Mbit from different provider, but they don't want to dig underground just to get internet to 5 people. Fuck this. Good thing is, it's piss cheap (15€) but literally who cares when people like get 100 free.

Lenge leve Sverige

how

>photo of screen
>glossy screen
>photo not orientated properly

hello norway australia here can i come live there thanks

Sweden is among the world leaders of internet speed.

I've had 100/100 for over 10 years, it's the standard for anyone who spends a decent amount in front of their masturbation machines here.

Sorry, can't please everyone

Sure, I'll give you a job here too. I hope $21 an hour is good, kek

Learn to take a screenshot

he's probably a rapefugee that gets it free from the government :^)

I'm on my phone, why you gotta h8 so much? :-(

FUCK YOU OP, FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Yeah, but what company/region?

i pay 25 bucks for half of that

YES FUCK YOU FAGGOT

>not a screenshot
>image not oriented correctly
>macbook

You're a dummy.

Dumb anime poster

I get 50/5 for 88 bucks a month. Thanks bright house. Fuck america, I want to go back to New Zealand.

Okay, whatever you say bby

Ouch, that sucks

20M/1M for $50

OP you are in heaven

I pay 70$ a month and I get 1.4 down and .6 up. Usually around 75~ ping too.

>macbook
>can't take a fucking screenshot
Get a load of this turbo normie

Norrland, alltele

I pay $70 a month for 12Mbit. Only one internet in my country and few people really use it so no one really complains. Mobile internet is much more popular. My phone internet is faster than my home internet.

>Maccucks

>macbook
>picture on phone sideways
>no screenshot

dude wtf?

>takes the fucking picture sideways too
Don't think it could get more normie than this.

90kbs masterrace download reporting in for the same price. Just fuck you, you idiot. 90 kilobyte per second is all I have.

Do you live in Somalia?

i pay 50 bucks a month for 25 down and 5 up

Germany, in a little village.

Did the russian nucular sub sunk the tv tower?

>live in good ol'south Carolina
>niggers charge me $75 for 25mbps of internet
>no other ISP where I live because on boundaries between counties

Germany here too.
There are actually laws against fiber monopoly in place since a while, but seemingly no one is willing to rent it...
I pay 30€ with telephone for 30 down, 2 up (could get 50 for that price now)

30D/3U for 60 total bullshit

I pay around $50 a month for this.
Yeah fuck you ISP

60 for this kek

I pay the same for 1/20, so I suppose you're better.

I Pay 60 for 30/10... damn it Canada

We pay 180+$ a month for 25 GBs with a usual downspeed of 1.5mb/s and unlimited data from midnight to 5 am.

Fucking hell man, I would pay $100 a month for those speeds. Comcast's charging me close to that already for about 30 down and 4 up.

Only choices here are Comcast, RCN with the same prices and speeds, or Verizon with less money for less speed. I'm just a few miles outside a major city, but no Google fiber here and I'm just a bit past where FIOS ends.

They call it CenturyLink because that's how long it's going to take to download anything at those speeds, amirite?

Yes
I think GTA V would take close to a month to download with my download speed fluctuating like hell all the time

Not really, I downloaded a 63GB torrent in 2 days at 500kB/s and it was not even at 27/4.

Mine is at 180kB/s most of the time.

I'm paying 0$ a month for 1000/1000 Mbit/sec and I get pic related. Being a student is nice.

5 down/.8 up
90$ month.
Fucking monopoly. No other options besides no internet.

>Tfw 50$ for 20 down 3 up

Will take 4 days of you leave it at 24/7.

I remember being jealous of sweden, until the rapefugees and sjws took over.

Sure there are:
>dialup
>satellite
>cellular
I never said any were very good alternatives, but there *are* alternatives.

75 USD a month

60 cuntbux a month for 2/0.8
Straya

As much as I hear how bad it is supposed to be here I have never seen or been affected by what I hear on the internet regarding the immigrants. Maybe I live in a good neigborhood.

>was getting 15/5 for $35
>called to complain, they now give 30/5 for $32
>on average I'm actually getting 10/5
>too beta to call and complain again

google fiber was supposed to be moving in to my area but it was blocked by some bullshit

he pays for it with his crazy high taxes

better than beeing a weeb

It's actually an issue with Sup Forums not accepting the rotation info from iphones

we don't. You just make me want to rub sandpaper on my sensitive nipples.

Paying 150$ per month.

200AUD (140USD) for 30mb down and 1mb up

>There is actually no way for me to pay more for better internet

>This is just fucking it

It's not an issue, it's a feature.

Would be ok if you didn't have a fucking mac.

i pay like 6x as much for about a 10th

you clearly had a laptop in front of you when you took the picture.

Stop flaming him for wanting to use his phone instead of using an ifapple device. If it turns out he has an iphone though please do flame on...

fact

overkill, why would you even need that kinda speed unless its for seeding torrents?

Yeah we do have crazy high taxes so it is difficult to get super rich even if you work your ass off. However, earning over 6000$ a month doesnt make you much happier. Youre pretty much capped out at 6k

Where is this? Do want.

Checked

>tfw i pay $60AUD for 12mbps down and 1 up

fuck it sucks living in australia and even the NBN is a fucking rip off

>$120 for 100down and 40up

>powered by jewflix
>doesnt even show uploads or ping

fucking useless

>impligging impligations

Nah, just edgy 4chins announcing things are no-go zones when they barely know a country.

>transmission

dumbass

£45 for 100 down, 30 up
Also get a phone line and tv though

"yea or nay"
not "yay or nay"

Ironically, and this will come as a surprise, Somalia, specifically Mogadishu, has the most advanced infrastructure of all of Africa. It's a gigantic business port for that entire region and the Middle East.

"After the start of thecivil war, various new telecommunicationscompanies began to spring up in the country and competed to provide missing infrastructure.[1]Somalia now offers some of the most technologically advanced and competitively priced telecommunications andinternetservices in the world.[2]Funded by Somali entrepreneurs and backed by expertise fromChina,Korea AndEurope, these nascent telecommunications firms offer affordable mobile phoneand internet services that are not available in many other parts of the continent. Customers can conductmoney transfers(such as through the popular Dahabshiil) and otherbankingactivities via mobile phones, as well as easily gain wireless Internet access.[1]"

Stop it, its too much!

Twc was supposed to upgrade los angeles to gigabit for like $100/mo this year. hope the merger doesn't fuck it all up.